Tending The Wounded

Rayne

gems
size
build
player
11-14-2013, 11:52 PM
Rayne

As she tended to the now blinded man, a voice crept up behind her, answering her questions. Bi-colored eyes turned, meeting the gaze of his mate, Ozz. A gentle smile tugged at her lips. "I'm Rayne, and thank you." The most serious injuries had been treated, so she obliged, seating herself down and allowing the woman to work on her own wounds. Audits twitched, listening to woman speak softly as she worked. "Yes I am, one of the two Lead Healers." Her gaze wandered briefly, seeking out her mentor. "You are from Tortuga?" The woman's smell was foreign, but she had come with the group of healers that had arrived just before she left.

Her gaze wandered back to the male named Tidus, watching his chest rise and fall. He would be just fine, once he accepted the fact that he was now blinded. Healers? The commanding voice the a pallid woman got her attention despite the noise of the crowded den. She had seen that look before. Deep pools of cyan had frozen over into a frightening rage that burned deep within the older woman. Show the enemy no mercy? Despite it all, a small grin twitched her lips. The older Healer still had a fire to her, one that was a force to be reckoned with.

Once her wounds had been tended to the woman would rise. "Thank you for you're help, it is much appreciated." She spoke not only of helping clean her wounds, but helping with the wounded during time of war. "I'll leave him in your capable paws." She would offer a gentle bump with her nose to the woman's shoulder as she passed, weaving her way threw the tattered bodies to find Erani. "Do you think it will be over soon?" She would ask in soft tones once she had found the woman, waiting beside her for more of the wounded to come.

Alsander

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-15-2013, 02:21 AM
Alsander

Cael?s answer about Claire wasn?t the most satisfactory answer for a big brother who was worried for his little sister, but Alsander nodded. If she wasn?t in the fighting, and wasn?t in here getting treated, then maybe she was safe, though she?d probably give him a hiding for being over protective. She was strong, and she was capable. Cael padded away to Erani, who was just coming out of one of the alcoves that led deeper into the hill. He had spotted the albino Lady?s faint frown as he spoke of his opponent, and knowing his aunt?s usual train of thought, he could guess what this lass was thinking. ?Don?t worry, Lady. She?ll not be harming anyone else out there. She submitted and ran.? And much the worse for wear, but he didn?t add that.

As she returned his introductions with her own name, Alsander smiled encouragingly. ?Io. It?s a lovely name, Lady.? He watched quietly as she looked over his injuries, hoping that his leg wasn?t permanently damaged. The thigh would be fine once it scabbed. He?d be stiff for a bit he knew, but at least he?d contributed to the fighting and brought one of the enemy down. He blinked in surprise as her tongue ran lightly over his face; he?d forgotten about the scratches there. Her soft voice asked him a question. ?My family? Oh, we came from another land, about a year or so?s journey from here if you?re pacing yourself. It?s called Calarada. We came here, my brothers and sister and myself, to find our real father after our foster parents were killed. Well, we found him. He?s the Beta here.? The mist grey male was happy to tell Io about where he and his family had come from. It helped take his mind of the throbbing in his leg and thigh, and the dull pain where he?d been kicked by Renesme.

?Erani over there is my aunt. I didn?t know I had more family than just an unknown father until we got here. My niece Surreal was the first of my cousins that I ever met. She?s in the fighting?? And Luna?s Light, he hoped she was alright. ?So where do you yourself come from?? Came his curious enquiry. But he froze a moment, eyes swiveling to fall on his Aunt. She appeared serene, but there was a deadly stillness to her eyes, like ice. It was chilling, and he instinctively knew to submit to whatever she ordered. And she had words to speak. He lifted his ears and listened, bowing his head in acquiescence as he was instructed to fight only when there was no choice. The look in her eyes as she instructed the healers to show no mercy to invaders was bone chilling. His aunt was a force to be reckoned with, and he personally was glad to be on her good side. ?I am very glad she is my aunt and not an enemy.?

His eyes turned back to Io, wondering how she?d take to those words. He had a feeling that she wasn?t one who was fond of fighting, but then, was any healer? The two who had originally been there with Io both looked more like they were the fighting type. The larger Lady was so scar strewn he had no doubt she was a veteran.