ardent

Tingling Paws

Haku

gems
size
build
player
11-12-2013, 03:48 PM

Haku watched as his love did something amongst the herbs. As she moved, sweet and bitter aroma's were released, filling the cave with a pleasant scent. Haku strained tosee what she was doing, but gave up just as Aria turned back around. In front of herbs he saw a bundle of herbs, wrapled in a leaf. Alright, this is ready. Grab a rabbit or two from by the bed and we'll head down to find some water, shouldn't eat without some liquids in ya. Haku smiled, but it wavered. He felt strong, but was he really? He had collapsed only yesterday. No. I can get up.
Haku readied himself. The action that had previously been painless and automatic to him had now become a wretched task. He tensed his muscles. Haku felt himself rising, the floor beneath him falling. Placing his shaky paws on the ground, he held himself at an awkward tilt. His legs shook a bit, but seemed steady enough to hold him. The white brute took a step, and another. When he managed to get to the pile of rabbits, he picked two off the top. As his teeth closed over the limp forms, it seemed as if his strength returned. He suddenly felt a lot stronger in his legs, and he held his head a little higher. Seeing that Aria was waiting for him at the entrance of the cave, he trotted towards her, a smile plastered to his maw behind his breakfast. He nodded to her that he was ready and followed her.
After a while of walking, the pair reached a stream. As Aria stopped to drink, so did he. The rabbit bodies lay beside him on the bank. Cool water refreshed the brute immensely. When he finished he looked up, simultaneous with the femme in front of him. He smiled as he caught her eye. Alright Handsome, hop in. Halu chuckled. Although it was warmer here than other parts of the north, Halu was sure the chilly water would be boltic. With a shiver he would walk to the edge, and after glancing back to his love, a look of misheviousness in his eye, he would leap into tbe stream, landing right in the middle where it was deep. The current wasn't very strong, a simple paddle was a that was needed to stay in the one place. As Haku suspected, the water was baltic. He grinned up at Aria. The water is, perfect. He said, sarcasm clear in his voice. The tension that had always seemed to form a barrier between the two before was gone.
Ooc: Sorry for the wait XP

"speech"

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-16-2013, 11:52 AM

Aria couldn't help but chuckle at the man's jump, sending water into the air, a few droplets landing on her form. Ears would perk up at his voice, sarcasm about how the water was perfect. "Wash up then we can eat and rest a bit before messing around." She smiled, shaking her head to shake the water off before laying down where she sat. The woman would wait for him to clean himself up, watch aand think about the things forming in her head. She was thinking of the right moment to tell the man of her plans, to ask him some very important questions that would decide their fate.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Haku

gems
size
build
player
11-16-2013, 12:23 PM

Haku would grin as Aria replied. Wash up then we can eat and rest a bit before messing around. Haku's eyes glittered before he dunked his head underwater. He could feel himslef becoming cleaner by the second. Weeks of dirt peeled of him and were washed away by the stream. His weeks of misery and loss. As the now clean white brute resurfaced he saw that his love was laying down. He paddled towards the bank, his paws finding the sandy ground. He pulled himslef out and shook himself. Spray's of water shot of him like bullets in all directions. Now dry, Haku leapt back onto the bank. His legs complied without a whine of protest. He paded towards Aria, picking up a rabbit in his jaws as he passed. He lay down next to her, paws dangling over the small drop beside the water. He dropped the rabbit in front of him and turned to look into Aria's eyes. The green sapphire gems sparkled, enhanced by the morning light.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-16-2013, 12:33 PM

Lost in her thoughts, Aria wouldn't realize Haku was done till he lay down beside her. She would give a small shake of her head to clear her mid, flashing a smile at the man before turning to use a paw and drag over the other rabbit. ?I need to ask you something important Haku, so please answer honestly.? She would begin, tones soft, the playfulness I her eyes dimming down. With a soft sigh she would motion for him to begin eating, pulling over the leaf bundle of herbs so it was beside his rabbit. ?What do you think of Ludicael now, what it has become since I left?? She didn't like the idea of him being there without her, not because she was worried a woman would catch his attention, it was just his safety because of the possibility of Newt coming to wage war with them.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Haku

gems
size
build
player
11-16-2013, 12:56 PM

Watching as his love reached to grab a rabbit, he would nudge it closer to her with his chocolate coated tail. When she reached it and pulled it back, he would follow her gaze. He noticed that they seemd more serious than before. I need to ask you something important Haku, so please answer honestly. The request raised surprise in Haku, but he answered calmly. Always. When she motioned to him to begin eating, he grunted thankfully but held back, listening intently. What do you think of Ludicael now, what it has become since I left?
Shocked, Haku answered, his tone even. It hasn't been the same. I, blanked most of it out, but from the bits and pieces I heard it's mostly the same. I did notice that the Sol had been a bit more enclosed than before. he sighed. Even if I hadnt known her that well before. War has risen here. There has been talk that Ludicael could be included pretty soon. Since the meeting, there has been a slight tensity in the air. Haku finished. He'd answered as truthfully as he could. He watched her, looking for an expression.

"speech"

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-16-2013, 01:14 PM

She would listen carefully to Haku as he answered her question. His first words would already tell her what Dhiren had, it wasn't the same. Jupiter was a bit more enclosed than before, war had risen and there was talk that Ludicael would be involved soon. Since the meeting, there had been tension in the air. Ah, so ti was true. Aria would sigh at the news, giving a small shake of her head. Before saying anything a look of what could be called defeat made its way onto her face, had she been alpha this wouldn't have happened. She would open the leaf bundle, spread the five herbs out in a row. "I would like you to leave Ludicael, Haku. I brought you there and I feel it is no longer safe..." She would finally say in a soft tone, lifting her head to meet his gaze. She was serious, worried for his safety. The woman had hoped the pack would become a second home for her, and after giving her loyalty and working hard for it, she had been stabbed in the back. "It is... a big thing to ask for, so please make the decision you want, not what you think I want."

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Haku

gems
size
build
player
11-16-2013, 05:59 PM

Haku watched as she spread the herbs out in front of him, yet he still held back to wait for an answer. When she was finished, the answer came. I would like you to leave Ludicael, Haku. I brought you there and I feel it is no longer safe... Haku looked taken aback, but not shocked. It is... a big thing to ask for, so please make the decision you want, not what you think I want. Haku looked into Aria's own. They were both green, but both burned with an independent deepness. It is a big thing you ask. Ludicael was my first home away from my family, I think that was mostly because of you.... Haku's voice trailed, but came back strong. A look of sureness was in his eyes. He was as sure as he had been when he left home to Alacritis. Aria. I will leave Ludicael. My house has been there for the past few seasons, but it hadn't really been my home, not since you left. Haku's voice wavered. Was he giving off to much?

"speech"

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-23-2013, 04:57 PM

Just by the first bit of information she could see the change in the man, taken aback, after all she was asking to leave the life he had formed when she brought him there so long ago. It was a hard thing to do, and had she been the one being asked this question, Aria might have possibly said no, that she was staying... of course, till she found out what was going on to cause such a thing to be asked. Ears would perk up at his voice, watching him I silence, listening carefully. He would explain that it was hard because it had become his first home sine leaving his family... because of her. Had no fur covered her face she would be blushing deeply, ears going back. H would then say he would leave Ludicael,, it hadn't really been his home, not since she left. "That makes me really happy." She'd whisper with a smile, leaning over and gently running her tongue across his snout before pulling away. "We can make a new home, together, away from Alacritia. What do ya think?" Her tone would raise in excitement, stump of a tail wiggling behind her at the thought. Yes, Aria wanted him to leave so he could join her in forming a pack away from here, start a new family of wolves, where they would look out for each other.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Haku

gems
size
build
player
11-24-2013, 02:59 PM

Haku watched as his words made his love's ears go back. He smiled as she whispered softly. That makes me really happy. Haku's smiled widened as Aria leaned forward to plant a lick across his snout. Haku found himself planting a lick between her eyes and up her her forehead. Me too. His eyes were full of life. We can make a new home, together, away from Alacritia. What do ya think? Haku's heart pumped in excitement. His tail wagged softly behind him. I think that's the best idea I've ever heard.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-11-2013, 11:43 PM
ooc: could you put something in your first post saying this thread was set before amenti moved to the caves?

Aria would become incredibly happy with Haku's response, he would agree to her idea, and so he would remain at her side. This was great, they could start their new life, making something great together. With a large grin the woman would pull the rabbits over, setting one in front of Haku and one before her, but before they would dig in she would turn back to the male with a gentle smile, a softness in her gaze. "It may seem silly, coming from a woman but... would you like to be my mate Haku?" Ah, the tables were now turned. Usually the men would ask a woman of their liking to become their mate, to supply them with what was needed to remain happy, comfortable and safe. Aria wasn't that kind of woman though, she was one that went for what she wanted, didn't follow the book. Her asking him to be her mate was so like her.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Haku

gems
size
build
player
12-14-2013, 07:17 PM

His grin would widen as Aria's did. She watched as she dragged the two rabbits towards them both, laying one in front of each of them. She placed a paw over his but didn't eat it yet. He looked into her deep, emerald eyes. They were the first thing he had seen on the day he had met Aria. It was his first day in Alacritis. She came to meet him at the borders of Ludicael and had fallen in love instantly. He had stayed by her, getting to know her little by little, this made him love her even more.. He perked his ears. It may seem silly, coming from a woman.... would you be my mate, Haku? Haku's eyes widened. His face felt like it was stretching from the grin on his face. Oh Aria! I've want nothing more than to be your mate! The male was so overwhelmed that all he could do was lean forward to plant a wave of kisses on Aria's face. It was all the alabaster male had ever wanted since he'd met Aria, he just hadn't wanted to pressure her or worry her by asking. The man felt the happiest he had felt his entire life!

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"
ooc: sorry for the short post. I'm on my phone. Edited the first post ;D

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-18-2013, 12:10 PM

His reaction was just as she hoped, eyes went wide and a large goofy grin formed. He accepted, very excited, planting kisses on her face. Aria would laugh with the man, eyes closing as she was bathed in his sweet touch, the feeling in her heart overwhelming. "This is wonderful, thank you Haku." She would speak softly, leaning forward and brushing her cheek against his, slowly running it along his jaw and into his neck. "Would you like to take my name?" She would ask curiously, pulling back with a smile. Usually women took the men's last name upon becoming mates, but she couldn't recall him ever telling her if he had one. Either way she didn't mind if he did, she could just take his also.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome image made by Andy <3

Santa Claws

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2013, 08:03 PM

Santa Claws has seen the depth of your love!

He has decided to reward Aria and Haku with 30 gems each.

Merry Christmas!

Haku

gems
size
build
player
12-20-2013, 06:17 PM
Ooc:Thank you Santa Paws!

Haku's own laugh would fill with more joy, if that was even possible, as his love joined in. As she ran her cheek against his, he would plant a small shower of kisses upon her head. This was all he had ever wanted, from the moment he met her.
"Would you like to take my name?" His emerald-eyed love asked him, pulling back. Haku smiled. It wasn't a tradition his family had, but it was certainly one he wouldn't mind upholding for Aria. The white brute nodded. I'd love to Aria. His voice was barely a whisper as he leaned in to plant a single kiss on her cheek. I love you.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-20-2013, 11:53 PM

The man looked very happy with the news, he wanted to be her mate and even would take her name. This had to be one of the best moments in Aria's life, she had something to live for even more now, and hopefully int he future they would be able to brig life into this world, raise wonderful children that would take after them or even go on to become great wolves one day. Haku's low tone would make the woman smile, whispered 'I love you.' With a smirk she would return a kiss, rubbing the bridge of her nose against his low jaw. "I love you too." With that she would pull away, nipping at his ear before digging into her meal finally. Today was a good day.

-exit aria-

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome image made by Andy <3

Haku

gems
size
build
player
12-23-2013, 06:34 AM

Haku smiled as his mate returned his kiss then rubbed her muzzle along his jaw. The three words he had given to her returned. The shiny white brute sighed, enjoying the last of the sun's rays, soaking up the warmth. He planted a kiss on Aria's forehead as she nipped his ear. He ripped a large piece of meat off of the haunch of the succulent rabbit. He could feel strength returning to his bones as he swallowed. He leaned forawrd to nuzzle Aria's shoulder before returning to his meal, watching the evening sun's rays.
-exit Haku-
-end thread-

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"