ardent

Last night she was murdered

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 03:38 AM

His tail wagged slightly back and forth, right. She was smarter he had to listen and take on the notes. He was still smiling though because he was happy. "Would you like me to leave?" He asked her. Not like Oddity would leave even if she wanted him to though. He couldn't feel sorry for slightly irking her before, but he was making the most of it now. Oddity would accept the fact that he wasn't a kind man, but he was not a harsh one either. Even if he wanted to be, in the end he needed to train to build up his strength.
"I realized how much I like being here in glaciem, and spending time with you. Even if I have tripped over the mistakes, I want to work to make them right. I will train and train again until hell freezes over." Oddity really did have it didn't he? Maybe he was going nuts and had a high fever? You could never tell, but at the moment it was clear that he was taking what she was saying to heart, and outlay putting his loyalty and opinions. Some things could be kept hidden, but he would be open within the confines of his own head.

Speech,

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-15-2013, 03:53 AM

A brow rose as he oddly seemed to get happier as she spoke to him going as far as wagging that tail of his. What was he, an over grown pup? ?I have a feeling even if I told you to, you wouldn't leave.? Such she could indeed gather for her self from how he was acting much less how happy he seemed to be. He puzzled her pushing her away one moment and then the next he was apologizing and then from her words had gone to nearly utterly happy. Shaking that head the fea sighed a bit not too sure what to do with this one in the least.

A brow rose a he spoke however and she listened. ?All one can do is learn from their mistakes and try again and again until one can make it right. but if you did until hell froze over I fear you no longer would exist in the living world.? For there was no telling when such a thing would happen if ever. But things were going to change. ?About loving me; you barely know me yet claim to love me, why?? It was something she had to get to the bottom to.

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 04:01 AM

Oddity's heart swelled with the emotions of love, his bi colored eyes looking over her as she spoke. He listened so keenly, as he always had, and she had been the only one he had done so with. Not even with his own king had he listened to intently, to try and make the right moves. But with his feelings in the right, he had all the right moves anyway. Head slightly lowered as he took in something to drink, than she asked why he loved her when he had barely met her. It nearly surprised him, twitching his ears. His smile faded a bit so he didn't seem so over board with it.
"When you came to me at first, you were the one who healed me, it might have been simply because I was isar's pawn, but you are the first to show me such kindness. You have allowed me to indulge in things I never thought I'd feel before. You're kindness is spread evenly between those who you enjoy being around, and around our enemies I am certain with your blood, you are a fighter a lady of power. You are kind, you are not, and you are strong, with still having the sensibility of the world. You are beautiful, and the more I know about you, the stronger my feelings always get." Oddity conveyed the words in a slow manner. He wanted to get his point across, he wanted it to be real because he could feel it was. His urges to protect her, and it was more than just lust.
"You are Abelinda, and you stand out from the rest to me, no one in the world could outshine you to me." He made the final note and dipped his head. Oddity wanted to be close to her, for as long as he could. He would certainly ask Isar about it, but even if he wasn't allowed, his loyalty would be as it stood as well.

Speech,

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-15-2013, 04:24 AM

As she spoke it was clear enough that he was listening by how he was watching her and his ears were trained on her form. Yet the women said nothing more as he seemed to stop his smiling an moved to answer her, flicking an ear the fea sat and merely watched him as he spoke allowing that furred rump to mete the snowy ground as Abelinda had a feeling he had a lot to say ti her. that gaze remaining neutral as did her face. Blinking a bit as he had spoke to her; hadn't he told her once already that she had been the first to have had been kind to him? When she had found him bleeding out on the snow?

Proving to revel more about him self as he went on about being her brothers pawn, so he was tool for her brother to use? Abel didn't doubt Isar having a few pawns within the pack to do his bidding just as she would but in her own way. ?Everyone has kindness Oddity; you needed help and I provided it with the healing knowledge I have.? A simple truth but of course she was kind to those that within her pack. ?You are correct on being a fighter; everyone in the family was taught to be one while we all have our different styles.? She proved to be a risk taker, a daredevil to say. His words cause that head to dip slightly and those eyes blinked spewing his words about being beautiful, strong and having more then enough of a sense about the world around her.

?That is quite the claim you make, Oddity.? Perhaps teasing him a bit but Abel hardly saw a reason why not to do such a thing not that she was being mean to him. As a few moments pass the dame decided to speak. ?Isar will have to know of what is going on here Oddity, you loving me that is.? The wraith didn't know how her brother would act with such news in the least.

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 04:38 AM

Well if there was one way to say it, she had spoken in terms where he had to raise an eyebrow slightly. There wasn't one way she could throw him off track now. Maybe he had repeated things that he had already said, but she asked why he loved her and he had answered was all. And that everyone had kindness? He didn't believe that, not in the least, his father would have let himself rot in hell. His father didn't give two shits about him, or anything else, which was what led to his demise. So there was no such thing as a wolf who couldn't have any evil within him and kindness. Though it was obvious her heritage made her a keen fighter, he knew that. But he too had been trained to be a killer, and he still didn't have enough experience to save his ass.
"I know, I was thinking of speaking with him soon about it." Oddity gave a nod, knowing what he would have to deal with. Yet somehow he felt it'd be a better experience than if he had told Isar he had been in love with him. Yeah, like that would have gone well. Even if Isar didn't let them be together, he could restrain himself to an extent and just plain give his devoted life to her. Somehow to make her happy, because he wanted to see her happy that was for sure.

Speech,

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-15-2013, 07:30 PM

Seeing that look on his face Abelinda knew he didn't believe her at lest not what Abel had said about kindness, flicking an ear the dame shook her head a bit. ?Don't remain in the past; you'll never move on if you do. What happened is done and nothing can be done about it; don't assume everyone is like your father much less is without kindness. Some have their own ways of showing it while others have difficulty showing it at all.? She was speaking too much again wasn't she? Though it would seem she had unwittingly gained a student of some kind that wasn't only learning from her but was also crushing on her.

Hearing him speak up however those eyes drifted to his face once more. ?All I can say is be careful about what you say, Oddity.? There was no telling how her brother would react to such news. Moving from her spot the dame was debating on heading back to her own den rather then remain the one they had shared for the night. It was awfully small and not very well kept, not in her eyes anyway.

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 12:47 AM

Oddity looked over at Abelinda, obviously she wasn't interested right now. But Oddity knew what he was doing now. Well the more wolves he met, the more he would find out wouldn't he? He was done bottling up an emotionless stake just to please the world, he would please who he wanted and try at his best. His ears flicked towards the lady's words. "I will be sure to choose my words correctly around Isar. After all, if he takes my throat, then so be it." Oddity said in a polite tone, giving a flick of his tail.
"So are you going to leave? We do have a war approaching." He asked curiously, after all it wasn't like he'd be much help. Though, his wounds were healing finely and he didn't mind. She indeed was a commendable woman, even if she didn't realize it, she had the skills fit to be a queen.

Speech,

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-17-2013, 12:57 AM

Abelinda merely watched the brute standing there and with a sigh that head lifted a bit, knowing she couldn't keep teaching him about these emotions. He wasn't a pup and she wasn't a mother at least not yet. Perhaps in time she could be however such a thing would be a long ways off until it happened, the dame wouldn't do so out of lust unless she had no other choice preferring a suitor then anything. ?Good and perhaps I should; I do have some things to do as I'm sure you do as well Oddity.? Speaking lightly as she turned the dame would begin off to speak with her brother before anything els. Who knew what els she'd find to get into along the way..

Abel exits?