gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
09-28-2013, 11:49 PM

Canta felt safe pushed up against her mother?s leg. The wide new world seemed ready to swallow her whole. She lifted her head to gaze up at her mother as she spoke, swallowing hard and allowing a tiny shy, nervous smile. ?S?okay mommy.? She said as if assuring her mother, not the other way around. The idea of exploring was exciting to her, but her nervousness didn?t dissipate, especially not with the appearance of another woman. Canta drew back, ducking behind her mother?s heels to peek out shly at the new figure. But then her forest gaze dropped upon the black feathers.
?Mommy what are those?? She voice was soft, nearly a whisper. She took a single step towards the stranger, keeping her back legs in line with her mother?s leg, gesturing her muzzle at the black object that seemed to dance before her eyes.

Speech,
Thank you so much Wolfie!
[Image: oLGAaTF.png]

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
10-03-2013, 06:35 PM

Nothing seemed to be troubling his daughter Fal'Dara. She just appeared to be a little bored if anything. Fine. Tired. Where we goin? She wasn't exactly the most social pup of the bunch, but he loved her just the same. Anywhere you want my little one. You can go explore whatever you want. The large man reached down to nudge his daughter gently, trying to encourage her to go and romp around with her siblings when a familiar voice caught the man's attention. Turning away from Fal, bi-colored gaze came across the ivory figure of Aurora, Song's friend. The large woman would greet his wife with with a smile, asking how motherhood was treating her, extending a greeting to Aria too before turning to him, presenting him with the same question.

A smile would crease the man's ebony lips, plume wagging at his hocks. Good day to you Aurora. Fatherhood is treating me better than I ever anticipated. A light chuckle would rumble in his chest as he decided to leave his daughter to her own thoughts, not wanting to pester her any longer. Limbs pulled the man towards his wife, pressing his right side against her own, mismatched gems flickering over his children as Song named them off to Aurora. They were such little blessings. He couldn't have asked for a better family.

Talk like this

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
10-03-2013, 10:53 PM

Novel would smile widely as the other wolves began to congregate. Unlike a could of her siblings she was rather bold and quite unafraid about talking to those that she did not know, a trait that would probably get her into an incredible amount of trouble one day. For now though she was totally innocent and unexpecting. It was no surprise that the small she wolf would see the approach of the beautiful white Aurora and bound over to her excitedly. She would greet her parents in a friendly tone, and mirror the actions. "HAI! 'm Nov'!" She would explain as she looked up to the towering she wolf. She was even a bit bigger than her daddy! "Yor so tall!" She would marvel.

"speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
10-07-2013, 06:21 PM
Aurora

As Song introduced her pups, the icy rose looked down at each one and offered a tiny grin. They were darling little ones, so much like their parents. The ivory dame hoped one day she would have her own, and they would be this bold. As she received a response from Cherokee, she would meet his bi coloured orbs and smile. "That's good, you both seem to be doing a very good job." She commented, taking in the various states of the pups. One, a tiny little scrap with black on one of her ears, the opposite of her father, bounded forwards and spared no time in introducing herself.

Aurora would chuckle at the sheer lack of fear the little girl displayed, deciding to return the formality. "Well hello to you, Novel. My name is Aurora." She told her, lowering her cranium ever so slightly to get closer to the pup's level, to avoid having the little one crane her neck. When the girl spoke again, the angelic pelted she wolf could not help but utter a tiny laugh. "And you, dear, are beautiful." She replied, eerie silver orbs meeting the pup's own as she smiled at her.

Lifting her cranium once more, she grinned at Song. These pups would definitely grow up to be great additions to the pack of Ludicael. "Definitely a great job parenting these youngsters." She told her friend, enjoying being back and within the company of the wolves she would call friends. "Have you taken them to see the Mangrove yet?" She asked, for no child, no wolf, should ever miss out on seeing the glowing waters of Lover's Mangrove. They were amazing, and could astound even the most frigid of hearts.

Fal'Dara

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
11-01-2013, 08:13 AM
Quote:

"I think i'll go sleep," she said as she turned on her pads and aimed to go back towards her den. the babe kept her head slightly lower than the rest of her body and her tail lingered behind her a fair distance. she had not become disheartened or even broken, but she merely wished to rest. there was no call to her to play and rough house and run with her siblings--which while it must have struck others odd; it seemed perfectly normal to her. And so, she continued until she was warmly tucked into the safe confines of her families den and then soundly slumbering.