ardent

Glaciem Alpha

Renesme

gems
size
build
player
07-29-2013, 08:56 PM
Glad to here Yumpy, we'll get some threads going for the future and even though Renesme's aiming to get a high rank, fighting isn't something she does often, but it doesn't mean she wont do it, shes just small and thinks she'll get crushed one day. but yea ill be looking forward to seeing the outcome to everything.

Narsha

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-29-2013, 11:09 PM
Writing up Narsha's post right now. I will point out that she can fight pretty well so eh...

I would also love to do a thread for just the two, though it will have to wait until at least the 16th of august preferably a little later.

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-31-2013, 10:02 PM
If you haven't already seen, a son of Isardis is up for adoption - CLICK FOR TAURIG!

Imena

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-02-2013, 06:03 PM
Take Keita, she would probaby be just a breeding female. Since she is still figuring out who she is. This could play in his favor if he uses it right. She's not a fighter really but can be very mothering towards those younger than her. He better not try to kill any of her pup (should she have some, which i say, YES YES YES) She would kill him. Maybe she could be lead brood female XD Mother to all others ad great mother to her own pups. lol.

But i was thinkin...down the line she could escape, try to find help and set them all free from Isar! :D plottage!!! Maybe she'll seek out alot of males to gang up against Isar one day, who knows!

Satchel

gems
size
build
player
08-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Satchel gets to hunt all the sexy bitches down ;]

Narsha

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-17-2013, 10:17 PM
I'd be up for a Narsha/Isard thread now, just had to get back from camping.