ardent

I could surely get lost

eren

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2013, 01:58 PM

Eren's eyes looked over Kypsis for a few moments when he asked that. She gave a bit of a sigh as she looked at the ground, digging her paws nervously deeper into the dirt. She flicked her tail back and forth and let herself relax for a little bit there was nothing to hide here. After all Kypsis had already proven enough to her that he was indeed a nice friend, and maybe even more than that. "If you cannot hold your own weight, and are useless in her eyes she won't grant you access into the pack. As long as you don't bother her she simply just says to work together to the best of your ability. Your a wolf who doesn't need a reason to help another, it'd be nice to have your company there." She explained with a giggle and looked at Kypsis. "But that's only wishful thinking for me, you are your own soul and I cannot force you to come with me to Glaciem." She explained and shook her head. She would savor these moment and hope that they could meet again.
"But still doesn't change that you made me feel better, and I hope we can spend more time together." Eren hopped up and stretched herself. Maybe it'd be better for her if she left now, save her the pain. Then again, it would always come back to haunt her, no matter what direction she would run. The pain would catch up, and she would lose sight of herself again.

Kypsis

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2013, 02:46 PM
With ears perked to better listen he heard the she wolf out, her sweet voice dancing in the air of the night. Her laughter pleasing his ears as she spoke of his presence in Glaciem. He had never known pack life before, maybe this was where he was supposed to go. He had never really had a true purpose, this pack would give that to him. "You're right Eren, you can't force me to join Glaciem." He paused, looking at her sternly, but his facial expression quickly changed as he said, "You could always ask me though." His features were gentle as a smile formed on his lips, "We'd be able to spend plenty of time together if I came with you.",

There were endless possibilities that lay before him. What kind of adventured would pack life bring? How would Eos feel about him? Oh the nerves and excitement that starte running through his mind. Who knew what was going to happen.

[Image: tablebottom.jpg]

eren

gems
size
build
player
07-10-2013, 07:02 PM

Eren's eyes glowed with excitement, she hadn't felt like this ever before. She must have been happy, more than happy, just she was happier than she usually was surviving. She couldn't conceal the squeal she let out with her tail wagging as she playfully pushed her head on the males shoulder. "Could you come to Glaciem with me really." She asked and backed away a little bit embarrassed now. She hadn't met anyone who spoke to her in this way. Or at least actually made her feel like she wasn't the most horrible wolf in the world. Eren sat down with a giggle as the fire flies swarmed around them. She'd make a new friend, not even that she felt like it would be more. But, she wanted to make sure, because you never knew what would happen to her heart.
The fire flies were beautiful creatures, she loved them they reminded her of the bugs in the jungle. Glow worms she thought they were called. Their green like glow flowing off of them. As her sea green eyes complimented their glow. Smiling softly her expression was at ease if anything at peace. Eren sneezed a little bit and brought her paw up to itch at the black spot that let her smell and breath. This had been a great night despite being lost in a cave.

Kypsis

gems
size
build
player
07-11-2013, 10:32 PM

Seeing her excitement was the highlight of his evening, he hadn't expected to get such a response. She had gone from unconvincing little vixen, to an adorable she wolf. He had not expected to get such a change, but he was glad he was able to witness it. She was just so incredibly interesting, he was glad he would be able to call her a friend in the new environment. "Sure." He smiled at her excitedly, "I'd love to go to Glaciem with you." He didn't know what the future would hold for him or the two of them. She was the gateway to his new life, he took another look at her.
She sneezed suddenly, her paw coming up to her nose to rub it. He smiled at her and rolled to his back, eyes looking gup to the brilliance of the night sky. He could see so many stars, it was incredible. "The stars are so pretty tonight..." He tried to form the words Just like you but he figured it would probably just weird her out. In reality she was kind of gorgeous. Her simple markings held a special beauty that not many could possess. She captured his imagination and attention and he was glad to be able to have more time to figure her out.

[Image: tablebottom.jpg]