gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
07-05-2013, 11:51 PM

Alena could only watch as Demonio finished off the last of their attackers with apparent ease. The stress disappeared from Alena's shoulders and she collapsed onto her rump with a soft thump. She took all of the pressure off of her shoulder, ignoring the stinging in her back leg. It was a fairly bad wound as well, but it didn't hurt near as badly as her torn shoulder. A soft whine resonated in her chest as she looked down at her blood covered right shoulder and leg. Both of them had once been pristine white and were now covered in blood, both their own and from their attackers.

Her head was fuzzy from the blood loss. She hated that feeling. The assassin considered her sharp mind one of her greatest assets and having that muddled bothered her even more than her wounded body. She sighed and turned her violet gaze to his two-toned one, her voice soft, showing the weakness she was feeling. "I apologize. I'm afraid I wasn't much help. My fighting style is much more suited to... one on one, close up attacks. I'm not very familiar with fighting more than one opponent."

"Speech."

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 01:06 AM

And then suddenly, all the adrenaline that had been roaring through his system just vanished, leaving the large man exhausted. Haunches collapsed beneath the brute, allowing him to rest against the bloodied earth, tongue lolling from his jaws as he panted, heaving in a few breaths in an attempt to steady his heart beat. That had been one hell of a fight. The last time he'd been in something remotely close to that had been when Desdemona had gotten attacked by those three coyotes. But those had been coyotes. Despite their shaper canines, they were nothing compared to a wolf in size and sheer strength. They had too easy for Demonio to dispatch. Others of kin on the other hand, were a tad bit of a different story.

Mismatched gems flickered towards Alena, bloodied ears raising to attention as she spoke. I apologize. I'm afraid I wasn't much help. My fighting style is much more suited to... one on one, close up attacks. I'm not very familiar with fighting more than one opponent. He shook his head gently, dismissing her apology. There's no need to apologize. You helped greatly. The only thing that matters now is that its over and we're alive.

Talk like this

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
07-06-2013, 01:28 AM

Alena nodded gratefully to the brute across from her. She still panted heavily, trying to catch her breath and clear the fuzzy feeling from her mind "This is true... I'm grateful you were here," she said simply. She was in debt to this wolf and knew that without him she wouldn't be here right now, but she was unfamiliar with these feelings. She didn't know how to interpret this sense of gratefulness and awe she felt for this brute. It wasn't something she had experienced before.

She shifted her weight, trying to get more comfortable, and ended up sending a shooting pain through her shoulder, making her wince and feel even more light-headed than she already did. She began to gently lick at her wound, cleaning the blood from the fur around it and trying her best to clean it a bit. She was no medic to say the least, however, and she was beginning to think that she was causing herself more harm than good. After a while she gave up and whined softly, not knowing what to do now. She had always been so sure of herself, so confident in her abilities and now it felt like her foundation had been shaken. Her ears folded back and she sighed softly, wondering what she was going to do.

"Speech."

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 01:02 PM

Now that the adrenaline had worn off, the white man was beginning to feel just exactly how badly he'd been hurt. Crimson liquid oozed from the gashes at the top of his neck, as well as the one at the top of his chest. The blood trickled down freely, winding its way through his once ivory fur, staining further as it made its way towards the earth, looking to mix with the rest of the blood that had been spilled. The scratches that ran along his forelimbs and chest began to burn, the larger wounds throbbing. His whole body ached now, making him wish that there would've been an easier way to get rid of those idiots rather than having fought them. Although a part of him rather enjoyed the bloodshed and ripping the bastards apart. Audits flickered to attention in Alena's direction, mismatched gems dancing over to her frame, noticing how much more she was being affected by the fight than he was. Guess it was a good call on my part to let you tag along. He attempted a half grin, though the smile was quickly wiped from his features as they contorted in pain, the shifting of his body causing pain to shoot across his body. Damn those bastards.

They needed to get moving. What if there was another band of them following this one? There could've been scouts following them to report back to a larger group. They needed to vacate the area before they were surprised by another group. He wasn't sure they would be able to handle another attack. The alabaster man rose slowly to his paws, grimacing as his body protested against the movement. As much as we're hurting right now, we must move Alena. They could have buddied on the way and I don't know about you, but I'm not in the mood for another round. He nudged her neck, encouraging her to stand, to get moving. He would help her if she really couldn't, so long as they vacated the premises.

Talk like this

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
07-06-2013, 02:45 PM

Alena was pulled out of her thoughts by the brute's voice, her ears lifting to face him again as she listened to his instruction. He was right, no matter how much she didn't want to move it was necessary. At his prompting she pulled herself to her feet, gritting her teeth to pull though the pain that shot through her limbs. Even though her attackers hadn't landed too many blows on the fea, the ones they had managed had been bad ones. Her shoulder felt shredded from the pull of the rogue's teeth and the bite on her back leg was just bad enough to make her leg feel weak underneath her. These on top of all the smaller cuts on her legs and chest were really affecting her. She hadn't often been injured and never as badly as this.

She gritted her teeth and pushed through it, never the less. She had a bad limp, but she managed to walk side by side with Demonio all the same, quickly leaving the carnage of the scene behind them. She knew they must look like quite the pair, their white fur matted with blood with gashes just adding to the bloody mess as they walked. She wasn't sure where they were heading, but she trusted this brute enough now to let him lead the way. He had more than earned her trust at this point. She hoped they got where ever it was that they were going soon, however, because she wasn't sure now much longer she could bear walking on her shoulder like this.

"Speech."

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 07:14 PM

He could see the pain written across her face as she struggled to get up. His wounds were bad, but they weren't nearly as bad as hers. The bastards had torn up her shoulder pretty bad, the bite to her back leg pretty nasty. If they didn't get out of here soon and tend to their wounds, things could go from bad to worse in a matter of moments and the ivory man wasn't looking forward to that. At all. Despite being able to walk beside him, Demonio could tell that Alena's injuries were getting to her. Knowing that her shoulder wouldn't be able to support her much longer, the white man stopped, lowering himself beside the smaller woman, crown turned towards her, mismatched gems flickering to amethyst ones. I know you probably won't like my suggestion, but I can tell your shoulder won't be able to hold you up much longer. Hop on across my back, I can carry you.

Talk like this

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
07-06-2013, 10:47 PM

Alena stumbled to a stop and looked at Demonio as he stopped and laid down, her violet eyes finding his. Carry her? She wanted so badly to refuse, but she was in no shape to. She knew she was just slowing them down at this point and he was quite a bit larger than she was so she knew he would have no problem carrying her smaller frame. Putting aside her pride, she nodded and padded over to him, carefully climbing over him and trying rest herself over his back as best she could. At the very least she was grateful to have the pleasure off of her wounded legs. She sighed and made herself just relax. "Alright, let's go."

"Speech."

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 11:21 PM

He could see the hesitation in her eyes as she stumbled to a stop beside him, battling with herself. He knew she didn't want to. No self-respecting wolf would ever want to be carried on the back of another if they were still capable of walking on their own. At least he never would. But on the other hand, Alena was badly injured. Her shoulder couldn't take much more strain. If she continued on like how she was, she was going to mess up more than it already was. She didn't have much of an option. She gave him a nod before climb up on top of him, adjusting herself as best he could. With a snort Demonio hoisted himself back up to his full height, rolling his shoulders as he adjusted himself before continuing on, powerful limbs pulling him into a slow walk. There was shelter nearby where he could take her to wash her wounds. From there, they would figure it out.

EXIT DEMONIO

Talk like this