Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
04-23-2014, 01:02 PM
If I get a laptop soon I might keep Rivera...

Erion

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2014, 09:17 PM
that would be perfect :DD would def steal her for Vi's potential pack

Roman

gems
size
build
player
05-04-2014, 05:09 PM
i can't believe i'm doing this

but is Joker still available? 10 second Cree kinda isn't as mean as I'm used too :o I need a grumpy old grump.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
05-06-2014, 07:07 AM
Joker :3
RP SAMPLE:

Dark legs carried him forward across the white sand of the beach, the breeze from the water blew against his dark coat- buffeting it. The salty air of the beach stung his nose, leaving a tangy taste in his jaws. Birds called, sailing through the air, occasionally the birds would dive their beaks pecking the wolf's fur. Golden amber eyes gleamed in the rising light, he carried his head high, occasionally snapping at the vile creatures that attacked him, but he was unconcerned about them. He moved smoothly, and in the glowing light it was actually hard to tell that he was a scarred warrior. The black scars were visible against the darkness of his coat, in the best of light- say mid-day. He almost seemed god-like as he moved across the beach, his very presence commanding any and all attention.

Okay, so maybe he was just slightly full of himself, however, the reputation was well deserved. He'd slain countless wolves in the sake of battle- he was known to be a blood thirsty monster to some, and a hero to others. It all depended on one's perspective. What would he become here? In Alacritis, perhaps he could escape the demons that haunted him, or perhaps he's succumb to them- give into the vices. He couldn't deny that he had begun to relish the kill, slaying others, bringing entire empires to their knees. What empires could he destroy here or were his "glory" days long gone?

His long legs brought him to a halt at the edge of the crystalline water, golden eyes glancing about the shore as the waters rocked against the beaches. The spray dampened his coat, but that didn't phase him. He stood, head high staring out across the water a satisfied smirk gracing his ebony jaws. What could stand in his way?

Personality: If not evident, I'm leaning towards battle ragged, likes the kill maybe a wee bit too much. Explosive personality, like you mentioned. Thinks he's invincible... perhaps emotionally detached? (idk, I'm kind of not exactly sure where he's going xD)

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
05-06-2014, 07:56 PM
Yours of course Roams :3 he actually looks freaking perfect! You already know the basics of his past but message me if you have any questions!!!

Six

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2014, 02:05 PM
is this still open ?

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2014, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2014, 12:47 PM by Svanerna.)
nvm -.-

Hades

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2014, 11:28 AM
* flings self at Stiletto *

A dreamlike state he was within, enveloped in the dark embrace of a nightmarish scene. A dark figure moved slink-like in the shadows, his figure lightly outlined and cast with a white glow. Dark eyes shimmered in the darkness, the darkest of jades, piercing the veil about him. Dark pads tapped the grasses and barren soil below his bodice. It felt as if the world would stoop low to the mastermind, yet it would not. Someday, perhaps, his dark and intelligent mind would reveal itself to be very much useful. Violence would not be key to conquering a wolf, but masterful manipulation and intellect. None of his siblings were really of interest of himself, rather too annoying or goody or overconfident within themselves. He, Stiletto Sovari, was a wolf of perfection.

His dark canvas would recline, then fold, allowing the shaded brujo a relaxing posture in lying down.

"Speech."

WIP