ardent

What Hurts The Most

Gael

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2013, 05:55 PM

He had just met this woman scarcely a few weeks ago, and already he knew that he was going to keep her in his life for as long as he could, regardless of what he had to do in order to manage that. The whole world could be damned, his parents and family included if they didn't like Meili. As much as it would hurt him that his family couldn't accept Mei, he wasn't going to stress himself out about it. He was on the verge of starting the rest of his life and he didn't need his family for that. If he needed to, he would abandon Valhalla and strike out on his own with Mei on his side. He was nearly full grown and his family needed to recognize that he could make his own decision for himself. If he wanted to become friends with Meili, regardless of their differences in age, he could do so. There was nothing wrong with it. He cared a lot about this little woman and hell be damned if he wasn't going to take care of her for the rest of her life, whether as a friend or more than a friend.

The tears subsided as she pulled back from him, her tear free teal gaze meeting his own, a smile curling her earthy kissers as she kissed his nose, making his heart flutter in his chest as she spoke. I'm sorry for breaking down like that. It's very unlike me... Sometimes it's just overwhelming, thinking about the future and things I can't control like that. She kissed his cheek, lighting up a furious blush that thankfully his dark fur covered up, muzzle pressing into the crook of her neck, a gentle smile curving his kissers. Don't apologize for that, I didn't mind at all. I'm here for you for anything. Don't ever forget that. But Mei, you shouldn't stress about things that are out of your control. It doesn't do you any good. Maybe you should try and live in the moment. That's what I've always tried to do. Gael leaned his chin against the top of her head, breathing softly against her fur, audits pricking with attention at her words. I'm slowly starting to see that. Thank for you that Mei. My first real friend. He murmured gently, lids falling closed over cerulean gems as he relished in this quiet moment with her.

Talk like this

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
07-04-2013, 10:08 PM

Maybe Gael was right, maybe she should be living in the moment. Who knew what was going to happen to her in the future? All she knew for sure is that she was okay now and she was here in this cave with Gael. The storm had begun to calm somewhat, but it still poured down outside, telling her that she might get to have him here for a little while longer at least. She loved how he rested his chin against her, holding her head against him and making her feel safe and secure here with her man, her first real friend.

She truly did care for this young wolf, more than she had ever cared for someone before. If she was being honest with herself, she knew she had fallen for this brute. Meili knew without a shadow of a doubt that he had earned a permanent place in her heart and the fea knew that she wanted him to have a permanent place in her life. How was she supposed to tell him that? For her, an older woman, to want to truly spend her life with a yearling... It was strange, to say the least. It seemed like he wanted the same though, at least from what she could tell... She was living in the moment, right? How else would she know unless she asked? Throwing caution to the wind, she dared to ask, "Gael... would you ever consider us... more than friends?" She didn't move from her spot against his shoulder, only holding her breath while she waited for his answer.

"Speech."

Gael

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 12:29 AM

He was young. And so was she. They shouldn't be worrying about the future. They didn't need to. Worrying about something that was completely out of their control was honestly a complete waste of their time. They couldn't predict their future, so why bother trying to figure it out? Gael would rather go with the flow, worry about what he was doing now rather than what he would do later on in the future. If he ever thought ahead, it was only a few days or even a few weeks ahead, never years in the future. He didn't want to have a path set out for himself because he didn't know if he would be able to follow that plan through. Life was always throwing unexpected things his way, in many different shapes and forms, including the form of someone like Meili. What if he would've told himself that he was never going to be with someone who was older than him? He would've turned Mei away and he would've missed out on a pretty incredible woman. Going with the flow suited the young Adravendi best.

He hadn't expected to find someone, especially a woman like Mei, this early on in his life. He figured he would maybe meet some girls, maybe make some friends, but not find someone who he could consider having a future with. And yet here he was, curled up in a den with the beautiful little woman Meili, talking about their lives, unable to find a proper explanation as to why he got all nervous and jittery whenever she touched him. Was this what it felt like to like someone? It was strange feeling to the yearling. He had never liked a girl before. This was his first experience with one and it wasn't going too bad, at least he hoped it wasn't. Mei soft voice broke him from his thoughts, crown pulling away from hers, cerulean gems meeting her teal ones as she asked him if he would ever consider them more than friends. The young man's gaze went wide, swallowing several time to get past the lump that had formed in his throat before he could speak. Well Mei...I know we just met and everything, but I kind of like you...I mean I'm not sure because you're the first girl I've been around, but I'm pretty sure that's what I'm feeling, so I could tell you that it's pretty possible for me to see us together...Can you see us together? His voice became a gentle whisper as he watched Meili, waiting to see what her reaction would be to his words.

Talk like this

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
07-05-2013, 01:01 AM

It felt like time stopped for a moment when he lifted his head away from hers and she lifted her head as well to look into his cerulean gaze. He looked as flustered about his whole situation as she felt. His words, every word, made her hopes soar. So he did like her! Or at least he thought he did, and for her that was enough to start with. Even if in the end they didn't work out and he ended up with another fea, for now she had her man with her and that was enough. Her heart pounded nervously in her chest and a blush warmed her face, but a smile crossed her muzzle all the same. She couldn't believe that he really did like her. It felt like that was so far beyond her grasp, and yet here he was with her, telling her that it was possible for him to see them together! It felt like a dream to the head over heels fea.

Meili nodded in response to his question. Her eyes looked tenderly into his as she replied, her answering voice a soft whisper as well. "I can, I really can... I know this whole situation has been a whirlwind and it all happened so fast... and I know that you are young. I'm not going to ask you to run away with me or anything as dramatic as that, I couldn't pull you away from your pack or your family, but if you feel like in your heart you really do like me... well, I'll find a way for this to work." She smiled happily and gave his cheek a soft kiss, wondering what his decision in all of this was going to be.

"Speech."

Gael

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013, 02:23 PM by Gael.)

His heart pounded in his chest, the blood roaring in his ears as time seemed to slow down around the pair. He had just confessed to Mei that he liked her. How would she take that? He had never had experience with a woman before, but from his observations, he was more or less able to tell when one held feelings for another. And that's what he was seeing from his new friend, unless he was completely wrong and she was sending mixed signals. But he didn't think he was wrong. Was he making it pretty obvious that he felt something towards her? He took a moment and thought back to the times they'd spent together, analyzing his gestures, noticing that he was pretty touchy feely with her. Was he telling her through his actions that he liked her? He could remember whenever he'd happen across couples that they would be very touchy feely, nuzzling and kissing each other, hardly ever allowing a moment of space to separate their bodies. And that's pretty much what he'd been doing with the little woman. Would she like someone like him, so young and rather inexperienced?

I can, I really can... I know this whole situation has been a whirlwind and it all happened so fast... and I know that you are young. I'm not going to ask you to run away with me or anything as dramatic as that, I couldn't pull you away from your pack or your family, but if you feel like in your heart you really do like me... well, I'll find a way for this to work. And then time all of sudden came back in one crashing moment, his heart slamming into his chest a gentle smile broke across his fa?ade. She liked him. She really did. A sense of pride welled up in his chest, making him lay a little taller, a deep crimson blush, hidden beneath his dark fur bloom across his fa?ade at her kiss. Well after today, I don't think that running away will have to be an option. I plan on bringing you to Valhalla, when you feel comfortable enough, I'm not going to rush you into anything, but I want you to come live with me in Valhalla. I want you to be a part of my life because I like you Meili, and I really, really like spending time with you. He nuzzle her cheek, returning the affectionate kiss, cerulean gaze tender as it roamed across her face, unable to believe that such a beautiful woman could like someone like him.

Talk like this

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
07-05-2013, 10:39 PM

It seemed like every word that came from the young man's mouth made Meili's heart skip a beat. Before now she had never considered joining a pack an option for her, but now that she had Gael in her life it felt like that was the perfect option for her. To be able to spend time with this wonderful wolf as she pleased was like heaven on earth for the smitten fea. The breath she had been holding left her lungs in a happy sigh as he nuzzled her and returned her kiss. She was amazed at their situation, not quite certain how two wolves from completely different walks of life could end up liking each other like this. She believed that everything happened for some reason, even if it wasn't apparent to her now. She had no reason to question fate though. She was very happy with how life was turning out for her now.

Outside, the storm was steadily calming till the rain was nothing more than a drizzle. She wasn't sure if this was just a lull or if the storm was in fact over, but she knew their time was growing short. Once the rain had stopped she knew his family would be wondering where he was, perhaps even worried about him. She didn't want to keep him too long for that reason, even though she wished she could stay with him forever. "I would be happy to join you in Valhalla, Gael," she told him, a smile on her muzzle. She nuzzled her face into his fur one last time, taking in his scent and enjoying his warmth before she looked into his captivating gaze again. There's just a few more things I need to finish up before I can come with you, okay? I need to take a little trip, just to tie up some loose ends. As soon as I'm done with that, I'll come back and I'll find you. I've seen your pack's territory so I know where you'll be. I'll come to the border and I'll call for you." She hated to leave him again, but she knew she had to. There was more she wanted to see before she settled into a pack, more she wanted to do. She kissed his nose, her eyes looking sadly into his. "But for now, you need to get back to your family, be with them while they're mourning your grandfather. They need you more than me."

"Speech."

Gael

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 11:08 PM

Over the course of a few weeks they had gone from strangers, to friends, to now friends who acknowledged the fact that they shared feelings for one another. He had never felt like this with anyone before, so it was a bit overwhelming for the young man, but he was talking it all in stride. It was a foreign concept, these feelings swirling around inside of him, but he was intrigued by them. He didn't want them to go away because if they went away, then there was a chance that Meili could go away with them and there was no way he could let that happen. But even if she left, Gael couldn't help but feel that these brewing feelings he had for her wouldn't go away. They were surprisingly strong for having just met her scarce few weeks ago, but he could already feel the burrowing a permanent place in his big heart, the heart that now leapt and thundered at her every touch. How could one wolf bring out such a reaction in him. Surely, it was a strange thing, a mystery even, but one he was more than happy to be a part of.

Taking a moment away from their conversation, the young Adravendi allowed his senses to branch out to the atmosphere outside of the cave, realizing that the storm had calmed down significantly. Cerulean gaze flickered away from Mei for a brief moment, noting that the pounding rain from a few minutes ago had now lightened to a drizzle. Could the storm be on its way to being over or was this only a slight reprieve before it came back full force? Knowing it didn't matter much, the young brute allowed his attention to return back to the little woman, her gentle voice filling his ears as she agreed to be with him in Valhalla, nuzzling herself into his neck before she glanced back up at him, continuing. There's just a few more things I need to finish up before I can come with you, okay? I need to take a little trip, just to tie up some loose ends. As soon as I'm done with that, I'll come back and I'll find you. I've seen your pack's territory so I know where you'll be. I'll come to the border and I'll call for you. But for now, you need to get back to your family, be with them while they're mourning your grandfather. They need you more than me.

She was leaving him, again, but this time she planned on coming back. It was something of consolation, but it didn't make him feel any better about having to let her go. He didn't want to let her go, to watch her walk away from knowing that he couldn't go after her. It was the worst feeling in the world. She was worried about his family, about them missing him. Ha. The probably hadn't even noticed that he'd sneaked off. There was no one waiting for him to return, that was certain. As much as I can't bare the thought, I won't keep you from what you have to do. I'll be waiting everyday at the border until you come back. But right now, I want to stay with you. Please...stay the night with me. I can guarantee you there's no one looking for me, no one waiting for me. They don't even know I'm gone...Please... Audits flattened his skull, cerulean gems riveted to her teal ones, hoping she would accept his offer.

Talk like this

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
07-05-2013, 11:35 PM

She was grateful that her friend understood that she couldn't go with him right away, but could see that he didn't want to leave just yet. Meili listened to his request and was about to insist that he go be with his family, but she knew she couldn't refuse that pleading gaze of his. Just seeing him looking at her like that broke her heart. Her gaze softened and she gave another tender lick to the tip of his nose. "Okay, okay, I'll stay," She told him, a smile touching her muzzle. She couldn't deny him the simple request of her spending the night with him. She appreciated the company either way, especially since it was the company of her Gael.

She brushed her muzzle affectionately against his cheek, feeling her heart beat faster from the simple touch. Even though she was two years older than the young wolf, she was just as inexperienced with these feelings as he was. She only remembered half of her life and in that year and a half she hadn't met any wolf that she had felt this way for or that affected her the way he did. "Are you as overwhelmed by all these feelings as I am?" she asked softly, her teal gaze looking into his affectionately. A deep blush crossed her face and her ears folded down shyly while the corners of her mouth curled up in a smile.

"Speech."

Gael

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 12:09 AM

He didn't want her to go. Whatever she had to take care of, he didn't care. He wanted her with him, as selfish as that sounded. Or if he really couldn't keep her away from whatever she had to take care of, he wanted to go with her. Just imaging her away from him made him anxious. What if something happened to her while she was away? What if she got into trouble and he couldn't be there to help her? There were so many reasons -in his mind anyway- for her not to leave, but they all stayed trapped behind his lips. He couldn't be that selfish with her. Besides, who was he to ask her to stay with him? Sure, they both liked each other, but they were only friends. That was it. For now at least. He had no say over her actions and he had no desire to start bossing her around now or ever. She was her own person, well beyond the point of anyone telling her what to do. She didn't need orders, and especially not from a yearling.

He could see the way her gaze softened as his plea, licking his nose tenderly as she accepted his offer, a smile breaking across her lips. His own smile curled his lips in response, a low rumble echoing in his chest as he returned her nuzzle, pressing his muzzle into the crook of her neck, breathing against her beautiful fur softly, the tip of his tongue snaking out to kiss her before he pulled back, her words catching his attention as she asked him if he was overwhelmed by everything. Sort of? I'm kind of trying to take it all in stride. A sheepish smile over took the gentle one that had been on his face, one ear falling back against his head as he shrugged nonchalantly, trying to play it off like it was nothing.

Talk like this

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
07-06-2013, 12:30 AM

Meili couldn't help but chuckle as Gael tried to play off how he was feeling about all of this. She nudged him playfully with her shoulder, telling him, "Suuure you are." She glanced up at his ears, seeing how one was up and one was down and a smirk touched her muzzle, a chuckle rumbling in her chest again. "You're so adorable." She couldn't resist smiling when she saw him like this, naturally being so cute. It was hard to see him as a strong warrior when he was so sweet and kind with her. It was almost impossible to picture him out in the middle of battle, but she knew that one day that would be his reality. "One day, when you get older and you become a warrior, do me a favor and stay this sweet Gael, okay? Around me at least?" She smiled and kissed the side of his muzzle, her gaze looking tenderly into his, feeling that flutter in the pit of her stomach she got whenever her eyes met his.

"Speech."

Gael

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 01:23 AM

Of course she would see right through him. He wasn't even trying to hide how he was feeling from her. Why should he? He had nothing to hide from her. There was no reason for him to put up any kind of front with her, to try and be something that he wasn't. Even trying to hide something as the simple fact that their brewing feelings were kind of overwhelming for him was pointless, silly really. A playful smile curled his kissers at her accusation, a light chuckle rumbling in his chest at her comment. I beg to differ little lady. You are ten times more adorable than I am. He returned her gentle nudge, bumping her cheek with the bridge of his muzzle, audits rotating to attention as she asked him to stay sweet, even after he became a warrior. You don't have to worry about that Mei, I can't be any other way with you. I can't say the same for others, but it's a definite promise that I'll always be like this with you. He leaned over, brushing a kiss to the middle of her forehead, dagger gently nipping at the tip of her closest ear, smiling mischievously as he pulled away.

Talk like this

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
07-06-2013, 04:54 PM

Meili couldn't help but smile as her man gave her a kiss to her forehead and playfully nipped at her ear. She loved that mischievous grin of his and couldn't resist returning the infectious smile. Meili playfully nudged his shoulder with her muzzle, nipping at him playfully as well. She loved being so carefree and playful with him. Gael was the only wolf she had ever felt so comfortable and so herself with and she thought that was one reason why she wanted to be near him so much. She gave a soft laugh and playfully tugged at his ear, her paws resting on top of his foreleg closest to her as she scooted closer to him. Her side rested against his and she nuzzled his neck, breathing in his scent happily. She wondered if this fluttering, shy feeling she felt when they touched would ever go away or if that was part of liking someone like she did Gael. Everything was perfect.

Meili wished she could just stop time and stay with Gael forever. She reminded herself that soon enough that would be her reality. She would come to Valhalla with him and, if his pack accepted her, she could be with him for as long as they wished. It was strange thinking that she would actually have a home and would have somewhere to go at the end of the day and someone to spend her days with. She was so eager to start that life with him, she questioned whether it was really worth it to wait, to go off on her trip before she settled into a pack. Maybe it was possible to go see these things after she joined him. Maybe Gael would even join her on her, seeing the parts of Alacritis that she had yet to see. She didn't know how being in a pack worked, but the more that she thought about it, the less important it seemed. She didn't want to leave her best friend and she knew he didn't want her to leave either. "Gael... You know what, I don't want to leave again. My trip seems so unimportant compared to getting to see you every day. So... I want to come to Valhalla whenever you feel like it's good for me to. I'm not in a rush to go, but I'm not going to leave. I'll stay right here."

"Speech."

Gael

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 06:56 PM

His little woman. Little Meili. It was a funny thought to refer to he as little, despite her being older than him, but he wasn't thinking of age at all. To him, it was all about size and he beat Meili easily in the height category. So because he was taller than her, she was his little woman. If she didn't like it -not that she wouldn't, she hadn't made any complaints as of yet-, then he would get her to like it. And if that too didn't work, then he would find something else to call her. There was always compromising. An amused chuckle rumbled in his massive chest as she nudged him, reaching up to tug at his ear. He complied willingly enough, lowering his head so that she had better access to his ear, an idiot grin plastered across his features. She was the only woman, the only person who ever got to see him like this. Most others always encountered the caring, yet serious Gael, the businesslike side of him. Even his family. Well maybe except for Aza, but she was his sister. He wasn't supposed to be businesslike with her. It seemed that the butterflies in his stomach were taking up a permanent residence inside his gut because it had already been a few weeks that they'd met and every single time she touched him, they stirred inside his belly. Would they ever go away? Her soft nuzzling to his neck, making the butterflies flutter again, gave him his answer.

He was trying to enjoy ever last second he had with her that night because after tonight, she was going to leave him. Again. He wasn't sure for how long she was going to be gone, but he had her promise that she was going to come back. And come back she would, to Valhalla, to live with him, that way they didn't have to spend a single moment apart. Despite that, it didn't make her leaving any better. He wanted her to stay here with him, to go back to Valhalla with him tomorrow, but he wasn't going to force her into anything she wasn't ready for. Audits rotated forward, her gentle voice shooing his thoughts away, cerulean gaze widening in surprise as her words registered in his head. Gael... You know what, I don't want to leave again. My trip seems so unimportant compared to getting to see you every day. So... I want to come to Valhalla whenever you feel like it's good for me to. I'm not in a rush to go, but I'm not going to leave. I'll stay right here. She was staying. With him. She wasn't going anywhere! He could've jumped up and howled with joy, but the cave was far too small for any sort of display like that, so he instead settled for letting his tail go crazy, tongue lashing out against her cheeks as he fawned her with kisses. That just made my night Mei. It seriously did.

Talk like this

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
07-06-2013, 11:30 PM

The pure joy that covered Gael's face was more than enough to make her staying worth it. It was all she needed to be happy for a lifetime. She laughed and enjoyed all of the licks and affections he gave her cheeks, her tail going crazy along with his. She wanted him to be that happy for the rest of his life and she was going to do everything in her power to make that happen. She returned all his kisses to his cheeks, the both of them crazy with happiness. She dissolved into laughter, flopping her head onto his shoulder and just laughing out the bubbling joy that he had infected her with. She sighed happily and nuzzled him as her laughed quieted into soft chuckles. "You being so happy is so infectious! I can't help myself!" she exclaimed, affectionately licking his muzzle. If even half of her evenings were this happy, she knew she had made the right choice giving their relationship a chance.

She smiled and rested her head comfortably against him again, looking out the entrance of the den, seeing the stars sparkling in the sky now that the sun had set and the rain clouds had moved on their way. She let herself relax against him and just enjoyed the beautiful night, the first night that she got to spend with her man. Her Gael. Just that thought was enough to make her tail wag against the ground again. The longer she laid there with him the more she could feel sleep creeping up on her. She yawned and nuzzled him again, her eyes starting to droop. "I think it's time to go to sleep..." she said softly, her words dissolving into another yawn. She gave his cheek another lick before she curled up so that her body made a circle, making her look like a ball of gray and tan fur. She glanced up at him with sleepy eyes, giving him a smile and hoping that he would join her.

"Speech."

Gael

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2013, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2013, 01:50 PM by Gael.)

There was no feeling on his planet compared to the absolute joy of being with his little Meili. There was no one that could make him feel the way that she did and he was dead sure that there would never be anyone else that would ever be able to compare to her. She was already his, in his mind at least. Yes, they had admitted to one another that they liked each other, but that's as far as they'd gotten. They were two friends who liked each other as more than a friend, but that didn't mean that they held any kind of claim over each other. And yet he already considered her his. She was his little Mei. His little teal eyed woman. She just didn't know it yet. If things went well and she came to live with him in Valhalla, maybe soon she would officially become his. Her infectious laugh chased away his lingering thoughts, bringing out his own booming laughter to mingle with hers, chin tucking against her nape, cerulean gems narrowing in mock disapproval as she fawned over him with kisses in return for his own. Well if me being happy is infectious, then so is your laughter. He chuckled gently, allowing himself to rest against the wall of their den, content despite the depressing events of the night.

As he allowed himself to slowly begin to relax, he could feel the events of the night begin to catch up with him. He hadn't realized he was so tired, all the raging emotions inside of him masking his exhaustion. But now that they had all gone away, he could feel it in his bones. Even yearlings got tired from time to time. But he wasn't the only one. A yawn broke across his little woman's lips, her teal eyes becoming droopy as she suggested it was time to sleep. His own yawn split his jaws apart, cerulean gems watering as he rode the yawn out before tucking himself against Mei, resting his chin against the curve of her shoulder, hugging her to him. Sleep tight my little woman...Sweet dreams... His voice became a barely audible whisper as he allowed his eyes to fall closed, his mind slowly sinking into dream land, his body thankful for the reprieve.

Talk like this

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
07-07-2013, 02:22 AM

Meili finally let her eyes close with a smile still on her muzzle as Gael settled in for the night with her. She loved the feeling of him holding her to him and his head tucked against her shoulder. She wanted to sleep like this every night for the rest of her life. This was the first time she had ever slept near another wolf that she could remember and the fact that it was her Gael made it all the better. She felt so safe with him that falling asleep was no problem at all. The last thing that she heard before she drifted to sleep was her man's voice.

The next morning the timber-hued fea woke to the sun streaming through the den entrance. She blinked open her teal eyes and yawned, slowly unwinding herself from the ball she had slept in. She stretched as well as she could in the small den before she turned her gaze to her sleeping man. An affectionate smile crossed her muzzle and she gazed at him tenderly. He looked younger somehow when he was asleep, more innocent or more his age, she wasn't sure which. He really was so adorable and Meili couldn't help but enjoy this short moment she had to really notice it. Not wanting to disrupt his sleep just yet, Meili laid back down, resting her head on her paws and watching him contently while the sun continued to rise into the sky over the lake outside.

"Speech."

Gael

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2013, 02:24 PM

Sleep. It was such a beautiful time. Worries and stress and emotions and everything else that one had to deal with while awake no longer mattered when one rested for the night, allowing their eyes to fall closed and their mind to sink into sub consciousness. Gael had never had a problem sleeping before; it had always come rather easily to the young Adravendi, minus the few times that his worrisome mind wouldn't allow him to completely settle down for the night. But that night, curled up against Meili he had slept more soundly than an exhausted pup. It was such an unique feeling to be sleeping with someone, a woman at that. He hadn't slept in the company of anyone else in nearly a year. He was glad that the first time he slept in the company of another it was with his little woman.

The next morning came in, bringing with it brilliant sunshine to counteract the heavy drizzle from the night before. The young man continued to sleep, unaware that his companion had awoken until he felt a stirring at his side. Muscles twitched in reaction, lids slowly peeling back against cerulean gems, jaws splitting in a wide yawn that ended with a sharp whine, a brief shake of the head bringing him into full consciousness. Droopy cerulean pools focused on the little woman before him, a half sleepy smile curling his jaws, plume wagging happily. Were you watching me sleep? He rumbled huskily, voice thick with sleep as he chuckled to himself, reaching up with a paw to rub at his eyes, trying to chase away the sleepiness entirely.

Talk like this

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
07-07-2013, 03:29 PM

Meili watched as her adorable Gael's cerulean gaze slowly opened, her heart skipping a beat when it met her teal one. How was it possible for one look to catch her heart like that? She smiled and waited for him to finish yawning and stretching, her tail wagging behind her as well. He was ridiculously cute, all sleepy and happy like that. She chuckled at his question and blushed, her ears laying back against her head shyly. "Just a little bit," she told him with another embarrassed chuckle. "You're just too adorable, I couldn't resist!"

After Gael had finished rubbing the sleep from his eyes she leaned in and gave the tip of his nose a playful lick, her eyes meeting his and looking into his gaze tenderly. "Lets get out of this den for a little bit, eh?" Giving his cheek one last affectionate lick, she turned and crawled out of the small den. As soon as she out in the open she stood, groaning softly as she stretched out her forelimbs in front of her, enjoying the feeling of her muscles stretching for the first time since the afternoon before. She stood straight again and shook out her gray and earthy-hued fur so that it laid neatly over her body again and she sighed contently. It was always the best feeling to stretch after being cooped up for a while. She let her teal eyes close and she turned her face up toward the sky, just enjoying the warm sun on her fur for a moment.

"Speech."

Gael

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2013, 04:53 PM

Despite still being half-asleep, he could already feel his heart thundering inside his chest as the sleepiness began to wear off, allowing him to become more aware of his surroundings, especially of Mei. Through the sleep haze that fogged his eyes -though it was quickly fading- he could see the smile that curled her lips and the light blush that bloomed beneath her coat, her ears resting shyly against her head as she admitted that she had been watching him sleep, but only because he was too cute to resist. A chuckle rumbled in his chest, plume wagging gently behind tawny haunches. Well you can watch me sleep all you want, I don't mind. It's not creepy from you at all He winked at her, smiling mischievously as she kissed the tip of his nose, making him chuff in response, playfully nudging her chin as he nodded in agreement, allowing her safe passage outside before he followed her lead.

Limbs unscrambled from beneath the yearling, hoisting him up, through her had to keep his head ducked or risking bumping himself. Movements were stiff, robotic in a way as he moved out towards the entrance of the den, lids blinking rapidly in an effort to adjust to the sudden change in light quickly. Ignoring the dots spotting across his vision, Gael stretched, forelimbs extending out from beneath him, spine arching in a feline manner, join popping in satisfaction as he chased the weariness from his body for good. Now adjusted to the brilliant sunlight, cerulean gems resting tenderly on Mei's figure as he padded up beside her, burying his muzzle into the dip between her shoulders, nipping at the tender skin gently before soothing his bites with kisses. What a beautiful morning.

Talk like this

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
07-07-2013, 09:47 PM

This was a picture perfect morning. The sun was shining, she had slept wonderfully with Gael there with her, and she woke up with her man at her side. It was all she could hope for. Meili's ears gave a slight twitch as she heard Gael walking up beside her, a wide grin stretching across her muzzle and a soft, happy murr echoing in her chest as he nuzzled, nipped, and then kissed the spot right between her shoulders. She slowly opened her eyes and turned her head so that her teal gaze could find his. The butterflies in her stomach fluttered and she gave him a sweet smile, giving several gentle kisses to his cheek. She turned to face him, happily brushing her muzzle against his. Nothing around them mattered, all she cared about was her man, her protector. She nuzzled his neck, stepping closer to him and resting her head across his shoulders, holding him close for a moment, just to enjoy having him here with her on this lovely morning.

"Speech."