ardent

Glaciem Meeting

eren

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2013, 12:24 AM

Eren hadn't thought of what to think or say when she first had heard Gargoyle had been pushed away from his throne. Now there was a new ruler, yet from the looks of it not everyone was happy. Eren was a bit upset, her heart went out to Gargoyle in the honest hopes that he was alright, simply because he had been nice enough to save her when she couldn't defend herself. Now though, she was certain Glaciem would not be the happy load of wolves who accepted each other any longer. She was very uncomfortable about that, but change was the way of the world. Survival is what she strive for, and she couldn't just leave now. Her paws carried her, as the now healed wolf rolled into the fray, as if some sort of spotlight was moving around her. Her elegant black frame shining in the crowd as she sheepishly listened to the girl. Eos had a point, in this world it was all about who could be the better wolf. Eren and her sense of Sadism realized that she would never be able to understand Glaciem as it was when she had been taken in. Her odd sea green eyes looked up at Eos, she was scared shy to speak. Yet she gave a small sigh, and would give her ten cents to it.
"While I would love to side with those who have spent a long time with Glaciem. I cannot. And I do hope they bear no ill will towards me," She stopped for a moment, looking back to those who had decided that they were leaving. "Gargoyle has done a great survive in saving my life, but it was my fault in the first place for being unable to defend myself. The world has no room for things such as wolves who cannot give their time to their survival. This is simply as I have seen things. Eos, you give fair point, as does youth and your strength has been proven in challenge. I do hope Gargoyle is still alive and lives well, but I will follow you. I do not know what will come of the change, but adaptation is something I am not a stranger to. I was never able to understand Glaciem before, but perhaps, now I can." Eren finished what she had to say and dipped her head to Eos. She lowered her head and moved away a bit. That was probably the scariest thing she had ever done in her life. Yet, she chose to sit in front of Eos. She would not leave and would make the most of what was to come.

Crusade

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-03-2013, 06:34 AM

WHEN THE IRON IN YOUR SOUL
~*~

So, the male held up the name as some tomfool right to rule and the female chose to be completely severed from it? Whatever. Perhaps it was just the irony that stung. Cairo's blood taking over Glaciem. Or Glaciem's name anyway.

Crusade flicked a look at Midnight, grateful, and strong. This was a different she-wolf than the one who had come limping upon the borders. Midnight was able to make her own decisions, and this was one to be approved of. Crusade appreciated her help with the young ones, but the old Timber cross tarried just long enough on the tree lined edges to see what would become of the others.

Awaken popped back up near her and started spouting out plans. Sound enough, perhaps, but Crusade was still fearful his head might be on a little too tight. "The pack cave is where I'm going, anyway. Those that choose to come with me will have things they wish to discuss before we settle on a next move. Do not get ahead of yourself, Awaken," she added gently. She wagged her tail to the side, to let it brush the younger wolf's tense pelt; the lupine equivalent of an elbow nudge. She might have said more to the gung-ho male, but then came Eria. Poor thing was a new member of Glaciem and now she had to see all of this descend upon what she'd hoped would be a stable family.

And yet the truth was, this wasn't that bad. Crusade had seen bands of wolves have to go through things alot tougher. Glaciem itself had gone through things alot tougher. So long as they remained calm and stuck together, they'd come out just right.

"Easy, Eria, easy," the old she-wolf said quietly. She shifted over to bring her gaze closer to her fae?s. Her ears cupped forward and a paw went on to rest beside one of the dark pelted girl?s. "These two are claiming a new land. We still have our home. Nothing else has changed. We go back to our cave and we decide what we do next, that?s all. We still have allies that would be happy to give us a home, but from the looks of, we?re going to have enough numbers in our group to stand on our own if need be."

But Crusade?s gaze was drawn sharply back to the pack meeting as another dear, familiar voice spoke up. Maka?. Maka was unsure? Her eyes narrowed, not in anything like frustration, but in confusion. She took a few steps back towards the clearing. Maka wasn?t a baby anymore, and lately it seemed that that wandering spirit of hers had gotten the better of her and she had been seen less and less. But she was still Crusade?s girl and it would break her heart to see her trust herself into the care of such strangers. Did a name mean so much to her?

Well, in the end, with reluctance she came. And when she stood by Crusade the old wolf made as if to speak, and then closed her jaws. She knew when her words were useless; she knew when time was the only cure. At least Keki was on board, and bringing all her pups. They had the makings of a clan already.

So far there was only one to say she was staying behind. Eren, Whom Crusade only knew from seeing around and being told things by her brother. She was the newest of the pack, so perhaps that explained things? but then, Gargoyle had killed for her. Obviously from her words, this wasn?t about loyalty, it was just about finding a place where she felt she could fit in. Fair enough. Though, Crusade couldn?t help a shiver as she wondered what about these two creatures struck her as people she wanted to follow.

Crusade?s group was gathered, and though she lead her?s and Gargoyle?s pups a little further away, she kept one ear back on the proceedings to see if anyone else who had shown would voice an opinion.

~*~
IS THE ONLY HOPE YOU'VE EVER KNOWN

Galileo

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2013, 11:11 AM

The young pup listened to the callousness with which this female spoke of taking his father's life and felt a cold anger growing in him. It wasn't a vicious, fiery thing. No, it was cold and icy and it promised revenge, even if Galileo had to wait years for it. He would find the weaknesses that his father had missed and he would destroy this female from the inside out. Ears pinned flat against his skull as Galileo listened, digging his claws into the earth.

But when Crusade left, Galileo followed. It was simple to the pup. Family always came first. Family was what motivated him. He would protect his family. Including the ones not related by blood. And one day this female would regret tearing their lands from them. Still, Galileo didn't deign look in the challenger's direction as Crusade lead them away. His curious gaze did come to rest upon the challenger's mate (or so he assumed, at any rate, though they were nothing like his parents), blinking as he examined the jaw bone revealed to the world. Strange. But it wouldn't save him when Galileo came knocking once more. It wouldn't save him when he was strong.

With that, he turned aside and followed his Aunt without a word, pressing closer to his cousins than he would have normally, unsure of himself despite the anger building in his heart. This he would have to learn to conquer. He would be confident like his father when he claimed the vengeance that was his by right.

"speech!"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-03-2013, 05:53 PM
I guess this is it... Avalon had been been watching from the side lines this whole time. Remaining quiet as she watched the goings on. Her father beaten, her home taken, her pack left in disarray and torn about who to follow. She heard the she wolf speak. She heard the bone-jawed males words. But to her, they were empty. Lies even. She didn't trust them, and she didn't know why others would follow them. Granted most of Glaciem was leaving, but some decided to stay behind. She wanted nothing more then to shout at them that it was a hare-brained idea! Glaciem were the ones to find the hurt and abandoned, nursing them back to health and opening their arms in welcome. It brought tears of anger to her eyes, and also of sadness...this would no longer be her home...not so long as this vile woman and her companion were in rule. She would never follow such wolves! She would rather die before that ever happened. And she hoped her siblings felt the same.

She cast a glance towards her brother, Galileo. He seemed pretty mad about it...she could understand why. She felt the same as he did about this loss. She wanted to rush to her Fathers side, but she knew that it would not be a good idea...what if the new rulers decided to snatch her up and hold her hostage? To force the others to stay under their rule and build their new empire? She scoffed, she'd outsmart those hellhounds any day! Anger was clear in her eyes as she glared at the pair with venom, something unusual for her. She would come back when she was older and stronger...and she'd overthrow them to release her home from their reign. Her family would return then, and all would be well. Her claws scraped earth as she dug them in. How she so badly wanted to rip them apart...but for that, she'd have to wait.

The shaggy cub walked towards her brother and other kin, following the trail of her aunt. Casting a venomous glare at the hated duo. She went and sat by her siblings, touching Galileo's and Orica's pelts with her tail. She looked around as some began to issue out orders...perhaps Awaken would allow her to help. She wandered towards him, "Umm...c..can I help?" She asked in a low voice. She looked up to this wolf, she thought he was very nice...in her eyes anyway. She blushed a little, glad though that her face was half masked with black. She just wanted to help...that was all.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Orica-Original

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-04-2013, 01:26 PM

~*~

As her siblings joined in, she was happy to take shelter with them. Galileo was always the one she felt comfortable with, no matter what happened, having him around had made all this strangeness a little easier. Nearby were also Kairos and Tiberius, and Avalon came too. Orica shot her a blue eyed glance of sympathy. This was hard on them all. And of course Orica?s instincts were telling her to break out the herbs and get to fixing, but this ? this was something she couldn?t fix with rock willow bark or arctic primrose.

Orica desperately wished to have her mother with them, but Aunty Crusade seemed to be handling everything. She told off the pair of brown villains that had come, and now she was taking everyone home. So.. so maybe it wasn?t all bad. Everyone Orica knew and loved was staying together and hopefully her Daddy would be coming home soon.

So, they were alright? Right? And yet she couldn?t shake off the oppression that the troubled looks of the adults laid on her.

~*~

Cross1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-04-2013, 01:27 PM

~*~

Cross could sense the seething that lay beneath the surface of all of those around him. Odd. He didn?t feel any of that. He just felt? detached. Perhaps cold was really the word, but he was too numb to recognize that there was anything wrong. By all appearences he was just a lazy eyed, grumpy little ragamuffin, but he was still his own character. The child, to the child?s mind, is an adult. And as such, he was dealing withit all in his own good way.

In his opinion, his mother and father had said everything worth the saying. The pair of wild eyed challengers had made it clear that dispite how much they might come off as rude and merciless, they weren?t hampering the Glaciem wolves in any way. They were all free to go back to their home without harm. A true villain would?ve hurt them or kicked them out of their home right? Everyone was getting their hackles in a raise, but the truth was, compared to the rogues like Sixx (Cross shuddered) and that nameless one that had killed Aunty Asheni, these two were downright friendly.

Of course, Cross kept these thoughts to himself. He kept everything to himself recently. Silently, he turned at his mother?s urgings and started trodding back through the snow, eyeing his siblings and cousins ? and Kairos ? who, in the boy?s mind ? was now somewhere in between the two. The pair of them had had their first sight of blood and death and violence together and that was something that wasn?t easily forgotten. To be honest, Kairos was the one Cross felt most comfortable around now. The black mottled pup understood. He didn?t have to wonder why Cross didn?t talk anymore.

The Glaciem family was beginging to leave ? well, no wait, lupine tradition decreed that that wasn?t what they were anymore. They were rogues now, and they?d have to find some other name for their family group. Perhaps band or clan or tribe or gang. Gang sounded fun. But so did ?The Snow Rogues?. Cross liked the ring to that. Maybe even enough to suggest it quietly to one of the other pups later. He?d let someone else present the idea to the adults.

~*~

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-04-2013, 03:31 PM

Kaala arrived at the meeting late, very late. Sure had been practicing her fighting skills on a rabbit when she heard the call. Over the past hours, when she needed the gathering of wolves, she'd caught all the information she needed. Gargoyle, her Chief, had been challenged and overthrown by a young dame who goes by the name 'Eos'. It sounded as if she was seeing who was to stay, and who was to go. Kaala did not know what type of wolf she was, but she knew who she was, and that is a Glaciem. Whether a rouge or not.

Kaala padded onto the scene, unnoticed. Her lithe, Brown for blended into the shadows as she sat at the corner of the clearing, listening to the conversations. She was there for quite some time. Some wolves, she saw, left for Gargoyle, and some stayed for Eos. Kaala knew what she was going to do, as the last party for Gargoyle parted, she joined in the end. She was for Gargoyle, only. (Exit Kaala, no longer a Glaciem)

Speech,

Cifer

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-05-2013, 03:19 PM

Eyes flickered to the russet brute that announced himself. Lip curled up as he flashed his ivories. He was too old to be talked down to. He'd dealt with too much, seen too much. He refused to be treated as if he was some pheasant among royalty. So they were Adrevendi? Well they could kiss his ass.

"Well then you are the idiots. How you even handle being around each other is beyond me. I will swear fealty to no one. I bow down to no one. You stand there, both of you, as if you had the right to change our way of life. Nothing needed fixing and nothing is wrong with how we lived. Sure, you beat our Alpha in a fight, but my loyalties lie with my family. You may be of royal blood but your so called royalty can kiss my ass and burn all the way to hell for all I care. We're all here on this earth as equals and if you think you stand higher than the rest of us then I think you need to get your head out of each others asses and take a good look around. You both are pathetic."

Eyes full of fire shifted to his family to study them. the majority, it seemed, were going with them. They were still a pack whether they had a place to live or not. The male and female got the pack they wanted. Or at least a land to rule over, and one member it seemed. They had no subjects to rule over though and therefore their efforts were futile. He would waste no more time or energy on their foolish youth.

Teal gaze shifted to Awaken and he nodded in reply. He would help move the weak. They'd all station themselves elsewhere and then they'd come up with a game plan as to what to do next.

"Of course I'll help you. Come on Creed. Follow your mother and the others.

With that the brute gave one last vehement look towards the russet pair before stalking off with an annoyed swing to his steps. This would be the last he'd see of the territory he'd gotten used to living in. This would be no different than when he'd lived as a rogue. He felt horrible that his and the other children had to live as such, but they would all be protected.

"We'll all meet at the cave. I suggest any who follows comes soon. It's best we leave quickly before anything else happens.

[exit Cifer]

Speech,

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-05-2013, 03:25 PM
Creed

The boy's black tipped ears flicked forward and for the most part he remained silent about it as he tried to wrap his brain around it all. Parts of it were horribly confusing. Why did they have to fight Uncle Gargie? It wasn't fair. He was still too young to understand politics, but he could at least realize that things weren't going to be the same. Especially since they were all leaving. Almost all of them.

His head snapped to his mother, and then his father before he got up and stalked after the rest of his family. Ears pinned against his head and his tail hing low. He didn't want to leave. He liked it here, but he didn't want to be separate from his family either. So he would follow. They'd find a new home, right?

[Exit Creed]

[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Eos

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 04:59 AM

And so the growing group would continue to bicker, words of spite shooting like venomous pins from bared jaws, false words of blame that would fizzle out of all insulting capability before reaching the harlots ears. If they continued on this way, Eos would be quick to disperse them, the fresh queen didn?t have the patience nor desire to sit and observe as the odious members attempted to poke and shove at her ego; if anything, they were only inflating her pride further. It took more than just a scuff in the dust to cause a stone to shatter through the glass of so many personalities? lives, seemingly destroying their ambitions and replacing them with the unjustifiable need to waste both time and energy on spitting strings of rubbish.

Hell, the way they were carrying on Eos would lose all desire to appeal them with her presence and take her leave. Oh, but wait? No, it was she that had torn apart the flesh of their past chief, she that had bested a colossal beast three times her meagre age. She had earnt this, she had won this turf, won this title. While they all flocked about leading their pathetically low lives, Eos had been pushing her body and mind further than most her age and status would even dare. This was her reward, her kingdom. If she could skin their alpha she could skin them too; of course, at this point there was no need. But if they pushed, if they pushed Syrinx- thoughts were disturbed, emerald gaze switching to rest on her brothers magnificent corpse. They would be sorry, if they pushed the fangs of such a monstrous serpent to the edge. Eos was determined, but she had far more tolerance; Syrinx wouldn?t hesitate to maul a beast at the slightest of uncouth suggestions. They had best beware.

Though it seemed they were not all foolish, a youthful black banshee would creep forward; bashful, uneasy. Eren Her gaze would flicker from her family to her leader, and she would move to sit in front of her queen as if willing to serve. She spoke, and although there far too many words for Eos? preferences, the dame would come to appreciate the ebony vixens choice. Congratulations, girl- you?ve got half a brain in that pretty little skull of yours. Cranium would raise in acknowledgement, and only a bare line would sound her approval, ?Wisdom, the investor of lives.? Slight mystery embraced salmon tongue, gaze holding the ladies own before weight would shift; ah, so now the snowy fae would try to talk her out of it? A low snarl would echo within the chasms of her throat, ears snapping against her skull as she offered clear discrimination towards what the pallid vixen had to protest about. Suit herself, she could leave.

?I lack the fortitude and restraint to sit while such infantile behaviour disentangles before me- if you can?t accept the change, I suggest you take your leave now. I did not call upon you so you could waste my time with childlike opinions; go, dissipate your lives squabbling elsewhere, I don?t care for it,? feminine tones were undeniably stern, though despite the somewhat harsh wakeup-call, her voice lacked any real evidence of sour emotion. So it was just she, her brother and wise dark femme? Fine, numbers were not of significance. But what of the russet babe? Emerald gaze would glide effortlessly to where the youth sat, tongue reserved inaudibly to herself as she observed the going-ons, ?Youth, what of your verdict? Do you too hold a contradiction to the nature of reality, or will you choose to stay- knowing your new leader is trialed stronger than the last? Choose quickly, my patience dwindles.? Seraphiel

ooc/ hey guys! can we start to limit the ammount of ex-glaciem conversation in amoungst themselves now? I'm finding it hard to keep up D:

Seraphiel

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 11:43 PM

There was so much commotion among the wolves, ex-glaciems as she was quickly figuring out, that it was hard to keep up. The elder white woman seemed to be the at the head of it all, discussing with the new russet queen. Clearly, none of those present, except for her at least, approved of the new queen. Seraphiel felt a little hesitant towards the new ruler, but if the rumors were true, she had bested Chief Gargoyle fair and square. She hadn't cheated, hadn't pulled any dirt tricks. She had simply done what she had probably been doing for who knows how long and fate had decided that Glaciem needed some fresh blood, something new. And the result was the russet woman. The young russet girl held no ill will towards the new queen, she didn't even know her. She was justified in her claiming of the land; she had won it fair and square. How could Sera be upset with that? There was nothing against it. She only felt sorry for the Chief that she'd never met and she hoped that he would be getting well soon.

But as the ex-glaciems began filing out, a new figure joined the dwindling group of wolves. Eren, the woman with the strange sea-green eyes that came from a jungle. Seraphiel watched the older woman curiously as she moved before the queen, proclaiming her loyalty to the russet vixen. If Eren thought her good enough to rule, then Seraphiel could too? She was a yearling after all, old enough to make her own decisions. The queen addressed the departing group one last time, giving them a fair warning to move on out if they were going to continue with their bashing of her before she turned her attention to the russet, obsidian marked female, asking her what her verdict would be. Audits swiveled forward with attention, sapphire gems intent on the woman as she cleared her throat before speaking. I bare no ill will to you ma'am. In my perspective, it seems that you have won your title fair and square and that is admirable. I only hope that the ex chief makes a full recovery. Although he sounded like a great man, I never got to meet him myself, therefore I have no loyalties to him. You appear to be more than capable of handling your new title, so I too will pledge my allegiance under your my queen. Russet skull was dipped towards her new alpha, sapphire gems even with the queen's, awaiting to see what she would say in response.

Talk like this

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
07-08-2013, 06:04 AM

OOC: [ ]

it was a peculiar thing, the fact that some of these thought they had a right to say no to Eos. She had won, she was the queen, the powerful, and there was little they could do to assuage the burn they were dealing with in such an unpredictably situation. He yearned to reach out, to claim the little things as his own, but 'alas he would not be allowed such a glory. A smile would twitch over the etches of his mouth as they sounded their insults and degraded her. For what? Following her goals? Taking a pack? O these mongrels were sickened little things. While he agreed, family and devotion were quite important. They were not everything and he had clearly chosen whom he was turning his devotion to. Sweet Eos, aye? Tongue rolled over his fangs and the man chuckled idly at their attempts, "You have all been offered a chance at being something important, you've all turned cheek from it because you got your feelings hurt. Gargoyle might have enjoyed her reign," The sick snicker remained pressed on him, and with a huff and immediate turn he cast a single line of words back, "Those that stay, congratulations, you realize your priorities. We shall meet later," with that the russet beast was finished with his consultations of them. He was done trying to fuel their desires and their wants. He felt as though he had been more than ready to compromise, merely it seemed they had shot him down. So be it. He would leave them.
"Speech!".

TABLE + CODING BY KSI

Eos

gems
size
build
player
07-10-2013, 11:08 PM

Syrinx would conclude his presence with the lashing of authoritive tongue, the lady regarding his departure with an approving eye of adoration. Ah, Syrinx; even in distance the lady would feel oh so close, her heart coiling about his spirit like a fox about its tail. Sparks would flutter and fizzle as the pair?s souls combined, clashing in a display of differences, mismatch, only to conclude so perfectly in a wanton grasp of faultlessness. She would watch him leave with her skull elevated, mildly surprised that he would grow weary of the assembly so effortlessly, it seemed she didn?t know her partner as well as she may have formerly suspected. Good. Attentions were dragged back to ebony marked russet, watching with intent as the small creature began to splutter forth her explanation. Though Eos had cast a blind ear to some of the words that tore free of youthful lips, she found herself offering a silent nod; satisfied by the babe?s intelligence. She would be remembered. ?Bright conclusion, lamb. Glaciem will be your refuge, your safeguard, if only you offer it the same in return,? feminine voice lingered, pale lashes batting over emerald gaze. She somewhat approved of the new familiar, the girl seemed capable both in body and mind, and Eos held a conservative appreciation towards her decision. ?When I call for you, I will expect your compliances? what is it you call yourself?? thick tail would bat at tapered hocks, preparing herself for the timely finale of the congregation.

Seraphiel

gems
size
build
player
07-11-2013, 12:18 AM

The russet, obsidian stained dame watched in silent observation as the russet lord at her new queen's side called out to the retreating ex-glaciems before departing. He was a rather unnerving man, not by his mannerisms, but by his looks. She had never seen a wolf with the bones of the lower jaw exposed, but she supposed there was always a first time for everything. For the moment, she didn't concern herself with the queen's counterpart, instead watching as he took his leave, sapphire gems flickering back to the queen as the russet's woman attention returned to the yearling. Bright conclusion, lamb. Glaciem will be your refuge, your safeguard, if only you offer it the same in return. When I call for you, I will expect your compliances? what is it you call yourself?

She was rather surprised that the new queen was taking a moment to learn her new member's name. Made Seraphiel like the russet queen even more. Of course ma'am. I will protect this pack with my life as long as I have a place within its ranks. You have the already my queen. My mother dubbed me Seraphiel. Seraphiel Velganna at your service. Russet crown dipped once again to her new sovereign, hoping that she was bringing herself into the queen's good graces.

Talk like this