Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-09-2013, 12:28 AM

She enjoyed her breakfast with him immensely, it was probably the best meal she had ever had It wasn't even the great fish that made it, being able to spend the morning with Cherokee was amazing. He was so considerate of her, more than anyone else had ever been before. All she wanted to do was just spend the day with him. He was quickly turning into a addiction, she'd only had him for a day yet he was sucking her into him with every cute smile he gave her. She couldn't help but to bask in his presence.
He replied to her comment with the humble grace she expected, countering that she was better. She couldn't have agreed less, but she knew that she wouldn't get anywhere so she just giggled at him. Her smile sweet and soft upon her lips. She was silent for a moment before she let herself reply to him. She wanted to make sure she got these cray words right, "Cherokee, I know we just met and all.. but I've got to confess something to you." She shifted a little and decided to move herself a bit closer to his side so she could avoid his eye contact. "I think.. I think I'm falling for you, Cherokee." She pushed her head under his chin, hoping that he wouldn't reject her.
She was pretty concinced that the ebony giant was feeling the same. What he said to her earlier, there was no way we wasn't a little interested. But... what if he had just been putting on a facade. She did not know anything about him before their meeting yesterday. Oh... she wanted him so bad though. He was simply wonderful.

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-09-2013, 01:07 AM

There was no denying it, no skating around it, no nothing. Cherokee liked Song. There really wasn?t much else to it. How was that possible though? Half of him didn?t really care. How could someone not like Song? But then the other half was hesitant about his brewing feelings. He?d never experienced something like this in his life. He didn?t want to run head first into it without kind of sitting down and thinking about it for a second. But was there to think about? It was more than obvious that the ivory dame enjoyed his company and there was certainly an attraction; neither of them were ugly. So what the hell was he worrying about? He was falling for her?but was he falling to quickly? The obsidian brute had never met someone who cared about him, except for his family of course, so how could he know it was true? It?s not that he was doubting her it was just?.the fear of the unknown?the fear of love. Was love possible for him?

Song?s voice broke through his raging thoughts, reminding him that now wasn?t the time to be having such thoughts. He was barely 3 years old for pete?s sake and he was already worrying about love! His mother had told him that when the right girl came along, he would just feel it. And he could. The feeling he had with her was strong, so strong he could feel it in his very bones. Being with her just felt?right. So why should he question it? His mismatched eyes caught her smile but his own didn?t form. Visage was wiped clean of emotion as the woman before him spoke, needing to confess something to him. She moved towards him until she was at his side, her gaze elsewhere, unable to meet his eyes. Was this it? Was she going to tell him that he was super and all but that she wasn?t looking for anyone right now? Or could she?could be going to confess her feelings for him? Cherokee waited with baited breath as the last words fell from her lips. I think.. I think I'm falling for you, Cherokee.

Falling for him? She was actually falling for him? She wasn?t just pretending?his gut feeling that the attraction was mutual had been right. As his frozen heart burst into life once again, he could feel her tuck herself beneath his chin, as if unable to bear his reaction. Did she already know that he felt the same way? If she didn?t, then she would definitely know now. My mother used to tell me about how she and my father had fallen in love so quickly?love at first sight she called it. She?d said that it didn?t happen to everyone, but on occasion some were lucky enough to be able to?Now I know what she was talking about because Song, I believe I?m falling for you too?You?re one of the most beautiful women I?ve met in my life and I absolutely love being around you. I hardly know you, but being around you just feels right?I?m not sure if now is the time to make anything happen between us, but I know I don?t want anyone else except for you? He trailed off, tucking his chin against her nape, burying his nose in the crook of her ear, inhaling her sweet scent. She was magnificent and he wanted nothing more than to have her all to himself.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-09-2013, 02:40 AM

She couldn't believe what she was hearing, the doubt that she had suddenly procured was gone and she could feel a great weight being lifted from her shoulders. The sweet words fell from his mouth like nothing she had ever heard. Drinking in the notes she couldn't help but let her tail start wagging. "I don't want anyone else except for you..." He tucked her closer and she let herself enjoy his closeness. His delightful scent wafted over her and into her nose. She was so glad to hear that he felt the same.
She didn't think she would ever feel this way about any other wolf, and she knew that he would be a great decision. What if he really did turn out to be the one who stood by her side for the rest of their lives. He was right though, it was too early to think about anything incredibly serious. For now though, she was glad to just be with him. "I'm so relieved to hear the feeling is mutual. Your mother must be a smart wolf. Could this be love at first sight?" She leaned in closer to him, she knew if she had the ability to she would have been purring. "This was quite the first date." Her infectious smile was evident in her voice. She was so happy.

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-09-2013, 02:13 PM

There. He?d said. He?d finally let the words that been clawing their way from his heart out into the open. She knew now. She knew how he felt and he knew the way that she felt. It was a liberating feeling, finally being able to get his feelings off his chest. Wow?she was falling him. Who would?ve thought it? He certainly never imagined falling for a woman this fast, but maybe that?s how it was supposed to be for him. Could he be following in the footsteps of his parents? He really hoped he was. His parents were so happy together and the love they held for eachother was so pure and true. He?d always told himself that he would have a relationship like that. Could Song be the woman he could have that relationship with?

It seems they were alike in thought because she too was glad that they were feeling the same way. Not only that, but it seemed she too thought that it was perhaps just a tad bit early to make anything permanent. Although he wasn?t asking her to be his mate yet, he was already committing himself to her. He wasn?t going to look at another woman again like the way he looked at his ivory dove. She was very smart. She is a woman after all. He chuckled at his attempt at humor. I think so. Do you think this is love at first sight? He countered, a content rumble vibrating through his massive chest as she leaned in closer to him. Cherokee in return tucked her tighter against him, his teeth gently nipping at the edge of her ear, a smile he couldn?t hold back curling his ebon lips. Very amazing first date I?d have to say. How much longer until he should ask her to be his? He wasn?t too sure, but he hoped it wouldn?t be too long. He was still new at the whole liking a girl thing, but he was catching on slowly.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-09-2013, 11:38 PM

She sat and snuggled with him, letting herself just enjoy where she was at for the moment. She didn't have to worry about Novel, she didn't have to worry about her pack, she didn't have to worry about anything. Song just let herself be in his presence. "If it isn't I don't know what would be." She felt so secure being held so close, she never wanted him to let her go. "Just, don't let me go. Okay?" If it was at all possible she let herself become more buried in his black fur. She pushed her eyes closed and just embraced him.
She let a content sigh slip from her lips when she felt that she didn't have to hold him so close. No words were needed between them, they both were happy with just being close. Everything she wanted or needed in that moment was him. Her belly was stuffed, her head was well rested, and she had the best company around. This seemed what the word happiness described. Her smile was incredible as she slightly pulled away from the brute. Now that she need not fear rejection she didn't want to hide her face.
Her smile was all for him as she let her pretty pink tongue be applied to the side of his muzzle. It brought back memories of puppyhood when she would lick her parents muzzle's for food. Not that she wanted food from him of course. She just enjoyed the simple kisses. "I could get used to this." Her smiled widened as she looked into the deep colors of his dual toned eyes. She was really enjoying where this was going.

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2013, 12:52 AM

He could honestly lay exactly where he was, with Song tucked against him, for the rest of his life and be content. Of course he?d have to go get food and water and clear his system every once in a while, but other than that he didn?t really wanna be anywhere else. She was so small and she fit so perfectly against him; he loved it. She made him feel like a giant, like a big strong man who could protect her from anything. And he would be that big strong man that would protect her from anything. No matter what. Be it another wolf, a bigger predator, a natural disaster, Cherokee would put himself between her and all of it, just to keep her safe. She didn?t know that yet, but it was a promise he would vow to keep to himself.

Her sweet voice filled his ears she spoke up, his lips turning up into a smile as the result. She too thought it to be love at first sight. Was that romantic or what? She pushed herself even more against him, as if she were trying to mold herself into him, asking him not to let her go. I wouldn?t want to ever let you go. he whispered quietly, watching as she slightly pulled away from him, her cute little pink tongue reaching out to caress his cheek. Had his fur not been so dark, she would?ve seen the blood that pooled around the area she touched in what was a blush. Cherokee never blushed, and yet here he was, his cheeks aflame beneath his obsidian coat, unknown to Song. She made him nervous and brought out things in him that weren?t usual for his character, and yet everything was okay with him. He didn?t mind any of it.

I could get used to this. Cherokee chuckled, letting himself roll onto his back, his gaze shifting so that everything that used to be beneath his paws now appeared to be floating above him, including Song. He reached out playfully with his paws, stretching out, gently tapping her chin. What should we do now? he rumbled playfully, pink ribbon lulling out of his jaws in a silly grin.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-11-2013, 01:02 AM

She was enjoying the butterflies that had moved into her stomach, they fluttered every time she turned around. She was slightly unsure of herself, she didn't want to make a wrong move and he suddenly not care about her anymore. They were so newly acquainted how could she be absolutely sure that it was true love at first sight? She would just have to trust her instincts. Rejection was a high price to pay for being open with him, but if everything worked out he would be completely worth it. She was young but she decided that she would open up her fragile heart to him.
Two years was not long to have been on the earth, her experiences to draw from were rather lacking. Especially when it came to love. She had the example of her parents, but she had never talked to them about such things. She was always training, always having to move on to the next lesson. But this lesson had never happened. She barely knew where pups came from let alone how to begin a relationship. She was glad to have it be Cherokee she was attempting it with. He was sweet and understanding, and it did not seem he was any better at wooing than she was. He was just himself and that was all it took.
Cherokee was absolutely adorable, he was suddenly rolling over to expose his midnight belly to her. His tongue lolled out of his smiling face and she could not help but to gleefully laugh at his composure. He tapped her ivory chin and asked her what their next activity would be. She honestly did not know. "We could explore some more." She told him, there had to be other interesting place around. Maybe they could even just look at the wild life in the pools. "There's probably interesting things hidden in the pools." Her nose turned towards the water. Earlier memories flooded back. "But on second thought..." her eyes fell to the pools of water.

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2013, 01:52 AM

Three years wasn't very long to learn everything there was too learn about life. His parents always told him that even when he reached their age, he would never stop learning. And that's what he was doing now. Learning. Learning about Song, learning about these new feelings brewing inside him and barely scratching the surface on love. He still wasn't completely sure what that was yet or what it felt like, but he knew if she stuck around this pretty dove, then he would know first hand what it felt like. He knew he wasn't at that point yet because after all they'd just met, but the feelings he had for her were intense. He liked her a lot. He wanted to do everything and anything for her, to always keep her happy and laughing and smiling. That would be his goal. Always make her smile and laugh. Pretty attainable at the rate he was going.

For a guy who'd never flirted, much less had a girlfriend, he wasn't doing half bad. He'd snagged a very pretty girl on the first try. How many could say that? His first time out on his own without the comfort of his family and here he was, finding himself a pretty lady to talk too. Going from having no one to talk to, to suddenly never wanting to separate himself from Song's side. Funny how things work sometimes. He wasn't complaining though. He was far from complaining. This is the best thing that could've ever happened to him. What a better woman to fall in love with. Fate was smiling at him right now and he was beyond thankful.

He didn't know what it was about Song, but he couldn't help but be so relaxed with her. Despite being internally self-conscious and extremely nervous, none of that showed on the outside. He was so calm and relaxed and at this point acting silly. He wasn't afraid that she was going to think that he looked ridiculous. He was firm in his belief as her pealing laughter hit his squished ears, making his tail wag against the earth, picking up dirt. Once the blood began pooling in his ears Cherokee righted himself, shaking his head to clear the blood away as he stretched, tongue lashing out to caress her cute little porcelain chin. She offered up exploring the pools. A devious grin curled his dark kissers as she mentioned the water. We can do whatever you want... he rumbled playfully, setting his crown down on his paws as he gaze up at her with mismatched eyes, waiting to see what she would choose.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-11-2013, 02:14 AM

A smile danced around the pretty maw of the she wolf as she watched Cherokee ad his silly antics. They were wonderful though, every move he made make her reaffirm that she wouldn't want anyone else in the world. His eyes were beautiful and she fit him like his missing half. They seemed so perfect together. He couldn't be more wonderful to her.
She thought deeply about what she wanted to do. The pools were very tempting, but the thought of getting in the water accidentally... Though it might not end up so bad in the long run. It was fairly warm and they had the whole day to dry off. They could go for a game of chase and be completely unaffected in hours. Yes she decided it... they would explore the pools.
"It's worth the risk though, those pools are bound to have some interesting fish." She smiled and bent down to Cherokee's adorable face, her own coming close to give him a snuggle, her tongue finding its way to his muzzle again.

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2013, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2013, 02:00 PM by Cherokee.)

There was that smile again. That infectious, beautiful smile that made her mismatched eyes gleam. He honestly couldn't get enough of her. He would never tire of her smile, of her smell, of her beautiful face, her laughter -which was his favorite sound now-, of her voice, of her. He could really picture himself at her side, enjoying her company during the day as they frolicked and played and curling up with her at night like they'd done the other night. If she decided she wanted to be with him, then he could definitely get used to being around her day in and day out.

He waited patiently, head on his paws, tail wagging gently behind him, mismatched gaze on Song as she mentally went over their choices. He knew the water was a very tempting idea. A repeat of the beach incident was something that they both wouldn't mind and he knew that for a fact. He was fine with whatever she wanted to do, as long as they did it together. They had the entire day to themselves, so there was no hurry to choose quickly. He could simply lie here with her, basking in the sun for a few hours if that's how long it took her to decide. She wasn't going to take that long anyway. It's worth the risk though, those pools are bound to have some interesting fish. Worth the risk...a rumble of a chuckle vibrated in his massive chest as she moved towards him, lowering her pretty little muzzle as she kissed his cheek. He could get used to those little kisses of hers.

Lead the way. Heat rose to his cheeks and he suddenly got the urge to tackle her and pin her to the ground. He had no idea where that urge had come from, but it sounded like a fun idea. He would wait though, until she was moving towards the water to tackle her, that way she wouldn't be too overwhelmed by his ginormous body. A shy smile curled his ebon kissers, his own tongue snaking out to caress the front of her pale lips in a tiny peck.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-11-2013, 08:28 PM

She smiled at him happily as he let her take the lead to their next adventure. She brought herself back up to an upright position after gaining a kiss from the large wolf. She was excited to see what was living in the pretty pools of water. She let her eyes linger on his form before she turned back to the water's edge. Her gaze fell on a particularly large pool. That was the one she would find something in.
Her paws slowly carried her over closer to the pool. "Look at what's in this one cherokee!" She turned around to see where he was, unknowing of his plan to tackle her.

.ooc. sorry so short. =[

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2013, 08:56 PM

He watched her with a mischievous gaze as she rose to her paws, a smile taking center stage on her beautiful fa?ade. He never wanted to see that smile fade from her lips. She was beautiful with or without it, but she looked so much radiant with it on. He could see her mismatched eyes linger on his figure as she wandered closer to the pools. His tail swayed slowly from side to side as he waited for Song to put a good distance between them, waiting until her attention was completely taken for him to make his move. Her excited voice reaching his ears as she called for him to go see something. Oh he would see something alright, but it wouldn't be whatever she wanted to show him.

A mischievous grin split his lips as he launched himself to his paws, taking three easy bounds to reach her, his massive frame looming large over hers as he reared up, front limbs ready to grab a hold of her and bring her down. She'd just turned around in time to meet his head-on tackle. Would he reflexes be quick enough to dodge his attack or would she tumble to the ground with him? Either way would be fine with him. If he missed then he would just try and try again until he finally got her. And if that meant giving her a good chase, then he definitely wasn't opposed to him missing.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-11-2013, 09:24 PM

She turned around just it time to see her prince bounding towards her. His large form taking only bounds to get where she was, she side stepped him just in time, his body flying by as he attempted to catch her. Her laugh filled the air as she squealed and ran off, taking his initiative of another chase. Before he could get turned around and back to the chase she was off. Her paws grabbed the earth as she dashed of into a clear area. The falls were in sight, but now they had room to run. She was ready to stretch her legs and move a bit.
The meal she had just devoured was about to be used up in their silly game of tag. With her tail high in the air Song raced through the grass, sure that Cherokee was hot on her trail. With a laugh of glee she stopped suddenly to turn around and tackle her playmate. She spun around on her back legs, pulling herself up ready to leap into his arms and tumble into the grass.

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2013, 09:35 PM

He wasn't putting much effort into his planned tackle of Song, so it didn't surprise him that she was easily able to avoid his advance, merely side-stepping to watch him tumble back onto the dirty, paws empty. Cherokee's forelimbs touched down heavily back onto the dirt, his shoulders pushing up as he paused, audits twisting back upon his head as his ivory dove squealed, her dainty legs carrying her away from him as she initiated another game of tag. Of course she'd want him to chase her; it had been her plan all along hadn't it? He wasn't going to deny her the chase, he rather enjoyed it too. He waited until she was a good distance, giving her a head start like the previous day, before he launched himself into the chase, his massive paws eating up the dirt as he moved after Song, the obsidian brute surprisingly agile for someone of his size.

His long strides closed the gap between them quickly and he thought for sure he was going to be able to catch her this time. Unfortunately, he hadn't anticipated the fact that she would make her own retaliation in the form of her tackling him. He turned skidded to semi-halt a second after Song had turned around, her forelimbs up in the air, ready to pounce on him. His hind limbs gave out beneath him and he could feel the porcelain maiden's paws touch down on his chest as he fell backwards onto the grass, dirt flying up around him as he landed with a loud thump]. Laughter bubbled up from his chest as lied in the dirty, Song standing firmly above him. Guess the tables got turned on me huh? he rumbled playfully, reaching up to swat at one of her cute ears.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-11-2013, 10:25 PM

He ran right into her trap, he skidded to a halt, but she was ready for him. Her front legs wrapped around his shoulders The tumbled back onto the grass, his back was in the grass while she was placed on his stomach. She started laughing with him, she was incredibly amused by his reaction to her pouncing him. The smile on her maw widened as she let her face inch closer to his own. His paws grazed her soft audits as her giggles quieted a bit. "I guess this means you're still it!" She giggled as she let her tongue reach out and kiss the ebony wolf.
Her head was placed on his chest, her dual colored optics looking into his own. Would she be able to see her future in those eyes? Could it be she was gazing at her life companion? She certainly hoped so. A sigh escaped her lips,"Cherokee, I can't quit thinking about these feelings that are stirring up for you. It makes me sad that I can't say I know you better." She licked his nose again. "Like... where did you come from?"

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2013, 10:50 PM

He had totally set himself up for that one having been the one to start all of this silliness in the first place. He should've known that if he'd tried to tackle her that she would turn around and tackle him right back. Unfortunately, or really fortunate for him since he got to have his beautiful dove on top of him, he hadn't been prepared for her sudden retaliation, leading to his now current position. He wasn't complaining though. He was far from complaining. He rather liked the spot he was in. Made him feel that much bigger than Song when she was on top of him like this, which in turn made her look that much more adorable.

She was amused by his antics. Cherokee could tell by the peals of laughter that were falling from her pale lips as she allowed her face to inch closer to him, claiming that he was still it. It seems like I am. he laughed, bringing both paws up to grasp her face still as he licked a trail from her nose all the way to her forehead, giving a gentle nip to the tip of her nose as he allowed his upper torso to sink back into the grass. She lowered herself to the grass, her smaller frame pressed up against his as she allowed her crown to rest against his chest, her azure and gold gems intent on his own as she spoke up. Cherokee, I can't quit thinking about these feelings that are stirring up for you. It makes me sad that I can't say I know you better. Like... where did you come from? She wanted to get to know him better. He could relate. Every cell in his body was screaming at him to claim her as his mate, but he couldn't do that with a right mind. He barely knew her!

I feel the same way. You can ask me all the questions you want. I have all the time in the world to answer them, starting with your first one. I'm not sure where exactly I came from, I never learned the name, but I came from a place far from here. I grew up with my parents and my two annoying bratty sisters, Lexa and Rose. A smirk tugged at his lips as he recalled the times he liked to annoy his two sisters. Good times.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-11-2013, 11:54 PM

She felt those same old butterflies rustle up in her stomach once Cherokee kissed her again. She loved the feeling of his tongue on her fur, she wanted it there always. She wouldn't be able to stand if he put that glorious pink tongue on another she wolf. It would simply break her heart. She was glad that he didn't seem to be going anywhere. If they just sat in that clearing the rest of their lives she would not be able to complain. His presence was ever more a comfort to her.
She was glad to hear that he was just as curious about her as she was to him. She knew just about as much about his life before her as he knew about hers. She was glad he was so ready to reveal information of times past. She was amused by his answer of family, bratty sisters she didn't know about, bratty brothers on the other hand.. "I think I would have been called the bratty sister." She giggled, "I had my three brothers, Howl, Anthem, and Symphony. They didn't bother me much, I was always off training with my mother, Novel." She thought back to those days for a moment. "She wanted me to take over the alpha position after her. Since I was born that's what my life had been about." She was so happy to be telling him these things. She was so glad she had changed her destiny. Had she not left Dimenticato she would never have met this handsome knight.

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-13-2013, 02:22 PM

Being around Song was just the best thing in the world. He couldn't compare it to anything else. Being with her...was just so right. He didn't feel like he had to try impress her or act a certain way around her. He could just be himself, sweet 'ol charming, silly self. And Song was completely fine with that. Of course he wanted her to reciprocate the feeling, to be herself and not feel like she had to put up some kind of charade. He wanted her to be comfortable around him because he was more than comfortable around her. So comfortable in fact that he honestly didn't want to spend a single moment away from her. She was already his, he just needed to make it official soon.

He listened intently, mismatched eyes on the porcelain dove in front of him as she told him about her family, how she would have been the one considered to be the bratty sister among her three brothers and how she was meant to take control over her pack one day. So I'm falling for an ex-future queen? Who woulda thought. he chuckled, glad that was able to open up about her family. So if your mother was training you to become an alpha someday, why did you leave? Did you not want to come to power? He knew he would never want to become an alpha. It was too much responsibility that came with the title. He didn't want to be responsible for the well-being of others. He only wanted to be responsible for Song's well being.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-14-2013, 12:39 AM

She let her paws rise up and tap his cute nose, her smile shining on him. She enjoyed listening to his voice, it was pleasant and comforting. She was completely at ease with him, she knew she didn't need to fake anything. Not that she would have in the first place. If he didn't leave her alone the rest of her life she would die happy. To go through life with him as her partner was all she wanted now. She was so glad she left her family those few moons ago. She would have never found him otherwise.
Her ears perked forward to listen to his words, she enjoyed every word. He seemed interested in her previous life, but that was long gone. She never hoped to be an alpha, but she knew if the need would arise she would be pretty qualified. Her mother had really taught her well, she just hated the way she did things. Song had only needed a bit more freedom, but again had she stayed she would have never met her true love.
She contemplated his question for a moment, deciding how she would word her answer. "My mother and I didn't really see eye to eye. She pushed me to far and I snapped. I made myself dominant over her and left." Her eyes became a bit dark as she thought of that day, not so very long ago. She felt tears welling up in her eyes "I miss them so much, Cherokee."

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-14-2013, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2013, 03:46 PM by Cherokee.)

He smiled at her gentle paws to his nose, chuffing softly as he took one of her toes between his teeth, lightly gnawing at it as he stared up at her. She was absolutely perfect. No she was beyond perfection. He couldn't even find the word to describe how perfect she was. She was kind, gentle, sweet, fun to be around. The list could go on and on. She was still relatively a stranger to him and he to her, but he knew he wanted her beside him for the rest of his life. How he knew, he wasn't sure. He just knew. She was the woman that he was meant to walk beside for the rest of his life. If only the rest of his life could start already.

She seemed to pause for a moment after his question, debating on how she would answer it. Cherokee was patient, mismatched ivory jade and silver gems intent on her own azure and gold ones, audits perked to attention as he listened to her response. My mother and I didn't really see eye to eye. She pushed me to far and I snapped. I made myself dominant over her and left. I miss them so much, Cherokee. And then her voice got darker, a sadness coming into her eyes that hadn't been there before, tears brimming. The obsidian brute whined, reaching up to lick at her cheek, swiping away the tears before they could fall. I'm sure they miss you too Song. Maybe one day soon you could take me with you and we could visit them? He hated seeing Song upset, it wasn't the way she was supposed to be.

Talk like this