ardent

A Change of Scenery

Eria

gems
size
build
player
07-15-2013, 09:58 PM

Eria's ears leaned back from their perked stations as disappointment swept over her. "Oh...well, I shall try to find some other prey to chase, once I leave here." She nodded to confirm her response as her tail swayed side to side. As Bane approached her to sniff her cheeks, she closed her eyes for the brief encounter from the older male. It didn't last long, so she opened her eyes once he pulled back. "I did join Glaciem, but now that Eos has taken over, I decided to stick with the former pack. We are currently our own big group, one big family." She smiled. "My future is unknown right now, but I hope that wherever we go, it will be worth it."

Speech,

Bane

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-18-2013, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2013, 01:40 AM by Bane.)
Band finished inhaling her scent and committing it to memory as he stood rigidly in front of the smaller she-wolf. He didn't like goodbyes with wolves from other packs, always awkward and short as the male often thought that they would never see each other again. Eria told him that she did join Glaciem, and that Crusade had evidently been ousted by a wolf named Eos.

The wolves of Glaciem had split up by what Eria was saying, and Bane didn't doubt her. The Glaciem's were nomads now it seemed. "You will prosper Eria, of that I can tell you. It may not be this coming month or the the next, but you will... you will." Bane opened his maw to say more but instead to opt out after administering a quick, comforting lick to the she-wolfs muzzle before turning tail and trudging away.

-Exit Bane-
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•

Eria

gems
size
build
player
07-19-2013, 07:45 PM

Eria raised an eyebrow to the retreating Seracian. She wasn't sure what to say to the stranger she had befriended, but she knew that he was a good guy. As he told her that she would prosper, she hoped that he was right. Eria could hear the sincere thoughts in his words and she held onto those positive observations. She figured that the advice he gave her before then would help her in her future plans on becoming a mate and mother.
So, Bane left her standing next to the empty hole under the tree. The growing absence of the older male began to sink in and made the air around Eria colder. She shook herself all over and decided to walk back to the lake. Her gaze scanned its surface for any signs of cracks or gapes within the ice. When none was seen, she padded back out and started to skate again. A little more time by herself and her self-amusement, then she would return to her rogue pack.-EXIT Eria-

Speech,