size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-08-2015, 06:30 PM
She shivered slightly as he said his name, not noticing just how out of breath he really was. She opened her maw to say his own name, not realizing just how powerful a name could be when spoken on these terms. But her eyes grew wide as he fell to the earth, breaths heavy. "Kyarst!" she called out, panic sounding in her voice. Her chest grew tight as she paced a few steps, the unfamiliar tightness of fear gripping at her form. Oh shit oh shit, had she caused this? He had turned his head away from her, but she reached out a paw and tried to tilt ot back in her direction. She was shocked to feel the sting of tears, a shuttering breath pushing out of her lungs. "W-what can I do? Oh shit Kyarst... I'm so sorry. Fuck. Please... Let me help, I have to do something!" She felt as if she was going to pass out. Falling down beside him, she curled against his black form and tried to hold him close to her. Her tongue rasped across his head, a stray tear falling down her face. Shit, she hadn't known that she had cared this much for him, but she couldn't just leave here. She had no idea what was happening, and what of he... No! He was going to be fine! She would see to that.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-08-2015, 06:45 PM
This wasn't what he wanted. He didn't want to panic her, didn't want to frighten her in any way. This was supposed to be a simple tryst, nothing more - nothing less. And here he was, on the ground gasping for breaths that wouldn't come. His lungs were searing hot, burning on the inside as the scarred flesh tried to process what little oxygen he was taking in. Tears welled in his eyes as he fought the pain, the agony of not being able to do something as simple as breathing. She spoke quickly and with absolute panic, unsure what she should do. She forced his head toward her, though he was sure the image of him she got would not be what she wanted. He relaxed slightly as she curled against him, her familiar presence enough to slow his heart rate a bit. He gulped breath after breath, desperate and starving for oxygen. The tears in his eyes began to fall, and he let out a rasped and barely-audible whine. Lungs constricted within his frame, fighting harder for the air that he did have. Slowly he could feel the burning subside, could feel his cells receiving the oxygen they so desired. His eyes began to uncloud and he twisted his head toward her weakly. "Shhhh," he managed. "I'm okay." His tone was deep and rasped, but it was there. He'd never wanted to worry her. He continued to draw in deep breaths, slowing his heart rate and allowing his lungs to catch up. He couldn't offer her much more of an explanation just yet, but he could feel the vigor returning to his frame. Damn his lungs.

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-08-2015, 07:13 PM
The panic didn't melt away when she heard him start to breath like normal, her ears pinning flat to her head. The sound of him fighting for air was still haunting her, she swore that she still heard it. Her own heart was hammering in her chest, but she was pleased that he relaxed against her. His whine nearly broke her heart, unable to keep back her tears any longer. She noticed his own tears, whining quietly as she licked up the salty droplets. Nuzzling close to his face, she just wished that she could share her own oxygen with him. Her panic started to settle as his raspy breath hushed her, telling her that he was okay. "Like shit you are. What the fuck just happened Kyarst, you gave me a damn heart attack." she sniffled, trying to offer him a small smile. And yet her heart still hammered in her chest, her breath almost whining again. She didn't even realize that the moment they were sharing was quite intimate. Her focus was more on the dark male curled against her, trying to settle herself. He was obviously still not okay, he was drinking in the air like he was starving. Pushing her face into his plush neck she wept, trying to quell the fear that gripped at her. "Don't do that to me." she whispered into his neck.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-08-2015, 08:14 PM
If he had had the air to chuckle, he would have, but it wasn't there. He really had frightened her, and in some small way that made him happy. It meant she cared, more than she probably wanted to admit. "I gave you a heart attack?" It was he who had felt like he was dying. Still, he knew he'd panicked her beyond belief. He felt her bury her face into his neck, her tears not going amiss. Damn. He hadn't wanted this. "Hush now, I told you I'm fine." But he wasn't fine. Even now he was still drawing in slow, uneven breaths. "This started when I was a child, a volcano erupted and poured ash all over the North. I got caught in a particularly nasty cloud of ash. The healers think it must've scarred my lungs. Every now and then this happens, but it hasn't been this bad in a long time." There, at least he'd attempted to explain his situation. It wasn't something he particularly liked to talk about, especially since he considered it a weakness, but now that she'd lived through it alongside him he felt he owed her at least that much of an explanation. He pressed his neck into her face, relishing in her touch. It was infinitely better going through this with someone then all by himself. "I'm sorry I scared you," he voiced, his tones more natural than before.

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.