size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-21-2016, 12:12 AM

This was all wrong. He thought he could win - he honestly did. If he didn't he wouldn't have gotten anywhere. All the pain rushed through his head, throughout his body. His body ached and the young man felt his heart break. He'd done everything wrong. Myriad perhaps should have never meant to be. He dreamed something that was unobtainable. He had wanted a family that was closer than his own before. Rivaxorus' felt the world around him fading. After all... maybe he deserved all this. Ren had been right, someone had to take him off his high horse. Despite all the support - Riv didn't deserve anything.

That was when he blacked out.

-exit Riv through passing out-

ooc: Good fight Fox, see I knew you would win xD I probably would have done better if my head wasn't in such a jumble. It's been a while since I had a blast though.

"Talk" "You" Think

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-21-2016, 12:57 AM

Renhett understood that Rivaxorus was a bit young. From her understanding Peregrine wasn't far off either. However - the opinions of others could affect a wolf greatly. As Rivaxorus passed out, her hackles rose. She knew that - stress, he hadn't passed out from just blood loss. What had these wolves been doing to this poor boy? After Armai had handled Nixie, her head snapped to the wolves who would at least give one care for Rivaxorus. "Armai help me!" it was more of a request but still to snap the blind wolf's attention towards their injured giant.

Renhett was instantly curled around Rivaxorus. She bared her fangs as a warning to anyone who just wanted to think about hurting him while he was down. As her red eyes moved over him, she'd wait for Armai. So perhaps she could describe his wounds and Armai could help her treat him just now. She knew he'd want some space after he woke up.

"Talk"

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-21-2016, 01:17 AM

Her teeth snapped closed around nothing. The audible click of her jaws snapping together was the only thing that she could think about. Her bite had missed. No other attacks came from Nixie though and it took her a moment realize that the girl had pulled away completely. It wasn't long after that she'd relax slightly, believing herself to have scared the girl off, until she heard a heavy thud of something falling to the ground.

Ears flicked forward as she heard Renhett request help. Her mind automatically shifted from that of fighting to what she did best. Healing. She'd pad hesitantly over to Renhett, unsure of her footing, but as quickly as possible. Nox, with the herbs she'd gathered earlier, rose form her position and trailed after the silver woman. Armai would sniff around, easily finding the one wound on the top middle of his head and would begin licking it clean the ones there without a second thought about it. She wouldn't be able to do anything until the bleeding slowed and she knew exactly how bad the damage was. In between licking she'd pause and ask Renhett, "Where are the rest of his wounds and how bad are they?"

Walk, "Talk" Think "Nox"

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Peregrine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
08-21-2016, 07:04 AM

Peregrine worried for a moment that this would go on forever. It seemed to her as if time slowed to a standstill, lacking all of its usual urgency. Had hours passed since they started this battle, or only moments? Days? Her breathing was ragged and her chest heaved as she sucked in oxygen. Her wounds stung. Luckily it would seem as if Rivaxorus was just as spent. She watched him fall as if he moved in slow motion.

She had won.

It hardly seemed real, but he didn't not appear to be moving anymore. Two of his wolves rushed forward and she took a few steps backwards before sitting down. She turned to all of those who had supported her but all she could manage was a weak smirk. Under her breath she asked, "Well, how was the show?" before turning back to the larger gathering. For some reason she felt disinclined to interrupt them, but neither was she going to linger either. "Myriad falls with him," she announced in a raised voice. "Rivaxorus and his supporters must vacate their pack lands by sundown. Those who found dissatisfaction in his leadership and are able to swear support and obedience under mine are welcome to stay." Perhaps she should have run them all off, but she thought of Ren and his behavior. He was certainly not loyal to his once-alpha, perhaps there were others like him. She wanted to run no one off from their homeland if they might be willing to follow her instead. She gave the unconscious man a long look, before saying in a somewhat softer tone. "When he wakes up tell him it was a good fight."

With that she turned and began walking away. She hoped that a few wolves might trail after her, she wanted to talk about the future she had in mind, but she also wanted to rest. Rest sounded great in fact. Maybe a meal? Nah, she was probably getting ahead of herself. Besides she had work to do now, with her mind swirling through possibilities. She was glad that Avalon had come to witness their little tussle, and while she had not realized Rivaxorus was her nephew (oops!) she hoped that their agreement would stand given her apparent lack of strong emotion either way. She'd have to meet with other packs as well, she'd have to claim a border, she'd have to... She trailed off, coming to a stop at the battlefield's southern border. She'd have to start somewhere, but she'd get to it when she got there.

-Exit Peregrine-

"Talk" "You" Think
"Tsiry"

Rœkia T

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-21-2016, 07:45 AM

Rœkia watched the fight intently, her eyes focusing on the combatants as she mentally took in all of Peregrine's wounds. She shifted the leather knapsack on her back as Wolf took to the sky to get an aerial view. Peregrine was a capable healer but perhaps she'd appreciate being tended to by another wolf while she rested and win or lose Rœkia would be there for her.

Peregrine's opponent fell and Rœkia screamed out a cheer in excitement hopping up and down before springing forward in an attempt to tackle her friend and lick the other on the cheek. "Good job Peregrine! Congratulations!" She'd never felt such excitement and joy before. It was threatening to bubble out of her and as Wolf landed nearby to squawk his congrats Rœkia suddenly realized she was making an idiot of herself and scrambled away from her friend. She coughed. "Let's get your wounds taken care of. I've got some things in my knapsack that should help." She swiftly followed her friend away from the match.

"Talk" Wolf Think

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-21-2016, 09:17 AM

Karabela cheered as Peregrine rallied toward the end of the fight, seizing victory and her right to a pack. The Thyre woman made note to visit the new alphess to see if they could set up any trade deals, but of course to do so she'd need her own pack. There was still time. "Good show Peregrine and congratulations. When you get settled you and I should talk trade deals. Some day I'll have my own pack and I believe we could be of mutual benefit to one another." She dipped her head respectfully to the new alphess but the grin on her face showed nothing but friendship. They'd take Boreas by storm.

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Soleil

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-21-2016, 01:37 PM

The fight between Nixie and Armai was done almost as soon as it had begun, in fact it had ended seconds before Rivaxourus hit the ground ending his own fight with the Challenger. Soleil would let out a snort at the young female as she departed with only a few words to linger in the minds of those who could understand her. Turquoise orbs would travel from Peregrine to Renhett and Armai who where protecting and caring for him. She wanted to help the man as she still held respect for him, but she didn't want to get it the other two women's way.

Slowly her eyes would travel over the others until she found Xeph amongst the crowd of wolves. Silently she would wonder if he would follow her as she had followed him, quickly that wonder would turn into hope. Hope that he loved her as much as she loved him. Quietly she would find her way to her paws before going to him and pressing her nose into the right side of his neck to gain his attention. For a moment she would watch him before speaking...not that he would understand her anyway. "Xeph, son temps d’aller. Je dois trouver ma sœur, et j’ai une idée d’où elle est. S’il vous plaît venez avec moi mon amour." She would search his features hoping he had understood at least some of what she had said.

Gently she would pull at the fur on his neck before looking at him again and with a thick French accent she would try one of his words "Come.. She would take a few steps away and towards the pack she believed her sister to be in before looking back at Xeph hoping he would understand her.

Translations:

1. Xeph, its time to go. I have to find my sister, and I have an idea of where she is. Please come with me my love.

Lourdes

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-21-2016, 02:50 PM
she is one with a fawn heart
""

She was late, but only because she was not used to all these lands. Quite truthfully, Lourdes had kept to the lands of Myriad ever since she had become apart of it. When her small paws brought her to this land, she couldn't help but to seek out the form of Riv-sama, ears pinning back slightly as she watched him fall. Clearly a fight had taken place, for the pack- but the words of the victor spoke all that Lourdes needed to hear.

The pack was no more.

She had vowed herself to Myriad- but if it was no longer such a thing, what was she to do? Her options were swayed as figures began to left- and her gaze slowly drifted to the victor. Could she possibly give her skills to a leader stronger than what Riv-sama was? It was a question that would continue to linger in her mind, but she had no doubt she'd seek the female out later.

- Exit Lourdes -

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
08-21-2016, 06:00 PM
Tensions continued to rise and his mood grew more darker by the minute. More wolves showed up, more wolves showed support to the challenger. He feared that this would break his larger brother. What had happened to their pack? One simple meeting seemed to shatter the pack into pieces. His eyes turned to Nixie as she shot back at Armai before launching an attack on her. He stood up, tensing more ready to step in to help protect her. Distracted he didn't see his brother's fall it wasn't until the voice called out for Armai. Eyes turned to the dark women and then focused on his fallen brother. His heart dropped, eyes widened and tension was replaced with worry. His brother was down, was he seriously hurt? Was he gonna live? Myriad had fallen, but at this moment in time he didn't care. He only cared if his brother would be okay. Armai had rushed to his side to get to work and Jackson was frozen in his spot, staring at the form of his brother on the ground. The women spoke warning his pack to be vacated by a certain time. It had barely registered as he moved fourth to the women and his brother.

"What can I do to help," his voice was low only audible to the two women.
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-21-2016, 06:03 PM
Kait watched Riv fall, her chest feeling heavy as she watched the leader go down. A whine escaped her throat, feeling numb, oh so numb as she stood there gazing at the male’s form. Kait just stared blankly before slowly looking up at Zeph. She wasn’t sure what to do. She wanted to help Riv, to ease his hurts and make him feel better, but she wasn’t experienced. She knew next to nothing about herblore. The child could see that her sister, Zeph, wasn’t in the best of states either. Kait wanted to disappear too... The voice was silent, and the child squeezed her eyes closed. Right now she almost wished that voice would show up... But right now she felt the crushing sense of defeat. Her home was ripped from under her and... She crumpled to the ground. She wasn’t sure what she was going to do now. Paws of her head the little one whined again, trying to wake up from this nightmare.

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
08-21-2016, 08:16 PM

His attention was drawn to Karabela, as she seemed to notice him after his laughter in response to her comment directed at Enigma. He was glad he'd been loud enough for her to hear, as it caused her to turn toward him, recognizing him and offering him a rematch. His brows raised as a toothy but determined grin spread across his maw, and he would send her a simple nod in acknowledgement for the time being. He might have spent more time addressing her, but currently his pack mates were squabbling and things were falling apart around him. He was just a little distracted.

As he watched the fight break out between the two pack mates, he was rooting for Armai, but it had hardly begun before Nixie forfeited the fight and pulled away from the blind healer. He was disappointed he hadn't got a chance to see Armai crush the little brat, but at least there had been no actual bloodshed between the two pack mates. If it hadn't caused enough drama already, blood would have just made it worse, although Xephyris wouldn't have minded in the least. When he turned to see what had distracted her from the fight, his eyes followed her gaze to see the end of the challenge. Rivaxorus had fallen. His ears folded back, a hefty sigh escaping him. The victor, though exhausted from her fight, ordered the wolves of Myriad to vacate their pack lands. She would be taking over now.

Once again, he realized he was without a home and a pack. What was he supposed to do now? He'd been working hard with Myriad, trying to better himself, but now he was being displaced. Wrapped up in his thoughts, his eyes stared on blankly at Riv's limp form, his pack mates going to the young man's aid. He was not a healer. He could not help. He would be distracted from the shock of this new realization, by the touch of Soleil's nose on the right side of his neck. He leaned into her touch, feeling somewhat relieved, and he turned to face her, silver eyes meeting her mesmerizing turquoise gaze. She spoke... some of the words he picked up on. She was talking about someone, and she had... an idea? He wished he could understand the full context, but when she spoke one simple word of English, he nodded to her, the smallest smile tugging at the edges of his lips, his disappointed scowl slowly changing. As she took a few steps away, he followed her, coming to her side, ready to depart with her. He would go wherever she was headed, though he knew at some point he would go looking for Riv and the others, to check up on them. But now was not the time, so with Soleil, he would leave the scene, quiet and solemn, not looking back...

-exit Xephyris-

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: bHJYJQZ.png]

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-22-2016, 03:19 AM

She was unhappy, very unhappy. These wolves were stupid, young and stupid. Did they not realize that strength physically was not the only thing someone needed. She garentee'd if Myriadians had an inch of respect he could have won. So those who were loyal, and then Peregrine's supporters probably broke the poor man down. It wasn't so much her own, as it was the wolves bickering thinking Rivaxorus deserved it. Her heart ached for her cousin, silently she raised her lip in frustration obvious disdain shown on the woman's face. As Armai went up to her she nodded her head. "He has severe lacerations on his left ribs it's bleeding out quickly, and on the back of his head. I'd like to get those treated before we move him or he could be in danger." Armai was the more experienced with herbs, but Renhett could tell this was important.

As another male showed up.... Renhett came under the conclusion that it was another one of Arian's runts. Riv's brother. "Cousin I want you to follow Armai's instructions. Armai I'm going to step out for a moment there's someone I want to speak to quickly." the wolf would pull herself from the two. As she had been watching, she moved over to no other than Zephyra's sister Kaitlyn. She breathed next to her. "Breath child, in and out - concentrate on that." she was here to help her and avoid her having a panic attack. "You don't need a pack to have a home - it's who you stick with. If you really care for Rivaxorus come help us treat him. Look at me, this is how you calm yourself when you feel like the world is closing in on you." Renhett would wait to see if the girl would focus so that she could breath in for a few seconds, hold it and then breath out. Her eyes glanced to Jackson and Armai for a second.

"Talk"

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
08-22-2016, 08:20 PM
The woman didn't mind his interjection, and Ren smiled to himself. "Yes," he agreed quietly, sharp eyes watching the fight. "She's trying to bite his ear, but it missed. Now she's pushing off of him, that way she isn't thrown off. He's lunging at her, she just sidestepped and the bite missed, and she is trying to bite him - she got his left ribs! That's a really deep bite, too..." His voice rumbled at that last bit, appreciativeness clear and an enjoyment for the bloodshed - even a hunger. Of course, that could be influenced by the enticing scent that the blind woman gave off, but definitely moreso the battle itself.

"He's retaliating. He's bitten her flank, too, but it seems much more shallow. She's refusing to let go of him - I think she's trying to break a rib, or at least cause some sort of severe damage. Oh, now she's letting go and gathering herself again, and is attacking again. Riv just spun around on his hind legs - and is bouncing on his hind legs. What the fuck?" Bewilderment filled his voice, but he just shook his head. It actually kinda worked, too, so he was forced to give props for that. "She tried to slam her shoulder into him, and hit his ribs, right into the ones that were bitten (please, Riv/ Fox, correct me if I'm wrong) She just bit near his butt, and pretty hard too. He's trying to bite the base of her tail and is trying basically the same things she successfully did to him, trying to slam his shoulders into her again.... except.. he's stumbling." Ren watched with fascination as he saw pain suddenly over take Riv, and the dull thud of the man collapsing signified the end of the fight. "And he just collapsed," he confirmed to Sabine. His eyes took in the bloodied form of both wolves, and he shivered in excitement that was slowly fading. His voice dropping, his murmured, "Only four wolves have gone to him. The others, including those who acted loyal, are leaving him on the ground." His eyes examined Peregrine now, and something akin to hunger flashed in his eyes as he observed the blood she had spilled, and the viciousness she had displayed. "Truly brutal." His tone was appreciative, and even had a darker hint of desire, though less targeted to Peregrine, and more towards the bloodshed in general.

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-22-2016, 08:41 PM

She scarcely recognized the sounds of anyone else. All she could smell was blood, Riv's blood, and her only focus and concern was for her previous alpha. He may of lost but her loyalty didn't waver and she set to cleaning his wounds delicately. An ear would flick towards Jackson as he approached and she wouldn't answer him for a moment until Riv's wound on his ribs were free of dirt as well. "When he wakes up I'll need help moving him. I never realized how massive he was." She'd never gotten this close to him before and his size astounded her. There was no way she'd be able to support his weight when he woke up. He was probably going to be dizzy and in a lot of pain.

She'd listened as Renhett excused herself and she then flicked an ear at Nox. "I need the lamb's ear and horsetail." She spoke to the cat. Nox shrugged and picked out the soft fuzzy plant from the bunch as well as the horse tail she'd asked for. She sniffed them, to confirm that they were the plants she needed, before she crushed up the lambs ear and covered each of his wounds with it. It probably wouldn't help his pain too much but she didn't have any poppy on her and until she made it back to her den she was limited on supplies. She soon did the same with the horsetail and packed it down gently with her nose o help calm the bleeding. If Riv was lucky his wounds wouldn't turn infected and inflame and he'd be right as rain in a few weeks with only scars to remind him.

She'd then drag her nose across his frame to find his face and pressed a cold nose lightly to his ear. "Riv." She said sternly. "Come on Riv you gotta get up. I need to get you back to my den."

Walk, "Talk" Think "Nox"

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-24-2016, 08:04 PM

A wolf approached her, speaking to her, coaxing her to breathe in and out. Wide, fearful eyes focused on the femme for a moment before she took in a shakey breath and then slowly exhaled it. She was terrified… Riv had lost… they were without a home. She wasn’t sure what Zeph was thinking or what was going to become of their family. But the woman’s words gave her hope. That she didn’t need a pack… she just needed to be with the ones she loved. Kait shakily got back to her paws, glancing to Zeph, then over at Nixie and Ren. She gave a soft whine when she caught the end of her brother’s words, but now was not the time for that. She continued to slowly breathe in and out, trying to keep herself calm, keep her mind at ease. “Okay…” She dipped her head to the woman before her. “I want to help…” Her words were quiet, unsure. She took an uncertain step forward and then looked at the other femme. “I don’t know much about healing though… But… I’ll do what I can.”

""

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.