Yin

gems
size
-
build
player
04-30-2014, 12:19 PM

Walk | Talk | Think

There was no agenda for the day, which meant if there was somewhere she wished to go now was the time to mention it. Was there somewhere she wanted to go? The north had always drawn her toward it. It was the one location where she had ultimately felt the most at home. She could be a ghost up there, wander aimlessly through the tundras and glaciers and never once need to worry about anything other than where her next meal would come from and where she would shelter for the night. Her stay here in the east had been short, but already it was wearing out on her.

Yin set her gaze away from the wolf and thought silently for a while on what she would do. She knew what she wanted to do, but it was unknown to her just how Klypso would take the news. Would he stubbornly follow or politely excuse himself from her forever?

Trying to figure out what he would do on her own was pointless. How could she think to know him so well after only one day? No, she needed to ask to get everything out of the way. "I'm from the north," she explained, "I live there. I won't be staying here in the east much longer." She did not order him to follow; as much as he might have been willing to play the part of servant, Yin had no interest in holding him to it. She had lived on her own once, she could easily do so again.

Klypso

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-30-2014, 12:57 PM
He heard her say she was not going to be staying in the east for much longer. He understood that she was too bored here, but where would he go now if Yin wished for him to leave? He was alone, just like her, and he wouldn't know what he could do anymore. Yin was his only friend that did not leave him and he did not leave her. He heaved a small sigh of understanding.

"Yin, if you would like me to go, i have no problem with it for i want you to be happy. But, for what it is worth, i think you are a great friend, and anyone would be lucky to see you as their friend." He bowed his head in respect to the female wolf as he lied down and looked to the sky, thinking about his deceased family and what he would do if Yin did wish for him to beat it.

Yin

gems
size
-
build
player
05-02-2014, 03:00 PM

Walk | Talk | Think

Klypso sighed, and to Yin's ears it almost sounded rather sad. Had he expected her to stay in this area, maybe even be compelled to remain with him for whatever reason? She had already made it clear that she did not expect him to stick around, even assured him that he would not, but he had been the one to stubbornly tell her that she was wrong. He could not have imagined that she would try to make those arrangements easy for him, not when she had grown so used to doing her own thing and not needing to take anyone else's comfort into consideration. Could she even make that adjustment again?

He left the question of his course of action up to her, assuring her again that her friendship was worth more than she thought it to be. Out of impatience, she answered curtly, "Shut up," and took a moment more to think. She wished she was already in her quiet north, away and alone and free to do as she wanted without anyone holding her back. She had no responsibility to Klypso, she told herself again, no reason even to still be considering her options. So why was she?

"What do you want to do? Really?" she asked, her tone short and her brow furrowed over her ocean green and icy blue eyes. Did he really want to end their friendship? Did he want out of their deal? Or did he want to follow her, for whatever reason he had to do so? Yin needed to know.

Klypso

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-03-2014, 10:11 AM
Klypso stayed away from her but stayed close enough. His eyes stayed focused on the ground as he soon shifted them upward to meet the femme's gaze. "Yin, right now I don't even know anymore. I'm alone, and you're the only wolf that has ever given me a chance. If you wish to leave that is fine, and if you wish for me to leave that is fine too. Just say the word and I will leave you be," he spoke as he waited for the female's reply.

(sorry for small post, using phone and its giving me a hard time,)

Yin

gems
size
-
build
player
05-03-2014, 07:45 PM

Walk | Talk | Think

His answer did not help anything. She had hoped for decisive answers, for a course of action for the two of them that they could follow, but instead he left it up to her. Yin growled lowly as she turned and stared away. She felt strongly like leaving right on the spot, turning and heading for the north that she was so fond of. It would have solved the situation so easily if she did, and saved her any trouble that might have otherwise occurred. What was she to do? Why did she feel so compelled to help this poor wolf out?

With an aggravated swing of her black tail, the white wolf began to pace around the space outside of their makeshift den, frowning darkly as she did so. This was not the sort of decision she wanted to make on her own, particularly since a part of her still felt strangely responsible for the wolf who had become her new companion. She stopped, taking a moment to calm herself before she finally set her green and blue gaze back on Klypso. "Come along then," she instructed, pausing just a moment before she added in a softer tone, "When will you be ready?"

Klypso

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-03-2014, 08:00 PM
Klypso would turn his cranium toward the female and pondered about the female's question. He was ready whenever she was, but if he told her that, the brute was sure that the fae would not like the answer and would seem a bit enraged. "At once, if you would like," he told her. He knew that was the most stupidest answer he had given her and wished he could beat his head on a tree for a couple minutes for the answer, but that would make it seem as if he were insane, and he wasn't. At least, that was what he thought.

"I mean...at once, Yin." He replied, Klypso knowing that that might be a better answer than what he had already responded. The sun began to peak through the clouds, but the air was still a bit cold yet peaceful as he walked over to yin and waited for her to lead the way.

Yin

gems
size
-
build
player
05-03-2014, 08:25 PM

Walk | Talk | Think

At once. That sounded better. It meant she could be back in the north sooner than anticipated, which was her main goal. It also meant she was going there with someone, she would have someone to take care of once she got there, someone that apparently thought he could take care of her just as well. Would it be possible for them to find some sort of middle ground between their care? Would she be able to adjust her own lifestyle to accommodate him after being alone for so long?

A short pause followed before Klypso clarified with more certainty to his tone, and Yin nodded resolutely, more comfortable now with his answers. He stepped closer, looking to her for guidance, and with a quiet sigh she nodded her head once more. "Let's go," she said finally, turning and beginning to lead them away from these eastern lands and towards the northern territories that she was so familiar with, the home that she was eager to get back to with the newest companion - perhaps even the unexpected friend - that she had found along the way.

-Exit Yin-