Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-24-2023, 10:18 PM

“I distinctly remember calling you bad for me” He disagreed with a wicked grin, enjoying the sound of her merriment. As she sauntered through the door after him, his breath caught. So many times they teased around the edges of action, a part of him was still waiting for the punchline. He’d waited a long time to catch Isa now. They had moved about each other like dance partners. The blows of hard words testing and teasing each other.

He let the door close slowly behind him as she spread the coats into a nest just big enough for the both of them. He prowled forward, his eyes only for her. He leaned slowly over her body, taking her in inch by inch with his eyes before they rested with tenderness on her face. “What do I want indeed” He agreed with a playful snarl. “To kiss you, here” He said, resting a kiss against her cheek. “And here” he moved with each word, kissing her inner ear where it met her cheek. Then her neck, her shoulder. “And here” he trailed kisses gently down her arm.

Each one more playful, with more nip. Until he was laying lovebites across her skin. He pressed a paw gently down her fur, parting it as it moved. There was so much of her body he wanted to learn. It had been longer than he cared to admit since he had lain with another. His body trembled a little, the lust growing in his eyes. He wanted to savour every moment of this, to take his time and care of her. But the urge to take more was already growing.

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
08-28-2023, 03:05 PM

Again Isa chuckled. "Bad for you? Maybe I'm too sweet. Maybe you'll get sick if you have too much of me." And then they were inside and she was sprawled out beneath him. Even in the heated situation that the pair were now in, there was a smile on the blue fae's face. It was difficult to get Isa's spirits down, and this wasn't the activity that would do it.

With each growling kiss and nibble, Isa released soft little breaths, her spine curling slightly to help him reach her sensitive flesh sooner. Just as it had been some time since Sirius had laid with another, it had been even longer for Isa. And, aside from her deceased husband, she'd never been with another.

The smaller wolf's body trembled as well and an insatiable hunger rose within her. Dainty paws drifted down to caress between the dire giant's ears, seeking for his attention. She brought his blue eyes up to meet her own. "Come to me, Warlord. We can take our time later, but I want you now." Lust and heat burned in the woman's eyes as she practically begged him to acquiesce to her wishes.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
08-28-2023, 03:31 PM
Her trembling almost undid him. He moved quicker, bit a little harder. Feeling her soft skin beneath his teeth was its own sort of pleasure. He shuddered a little at her words. The gesture pure lust, as he set his eyes on hers. Leaned down to kiss her. His paws pinning hers to the ground. Who was he to deny her? The promise of a repeat performance drove any thoughts of endurance from his mind. 

When he entered her, thoughts of all else fled him. All he could feel was her, all he could taste was her sweetness. She was right, she was sickly sweet. But he intended to take his fill regardless. He was not as gentle as he could have been. Need over taking him, and when they were done, the coats were scattered around them and he was panting, and sated. He collapsed at her side, leaning against her. "Isa." He whispered, his eyes closed. "Sweet as sunshine. You'll never escape me now."

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
08-28-2023, 03:53 PM

Though she was significantly smaller than him, care and tenderness wasn't necessary. She wouldn't break beneath his weight and attention. In fact, she rather liked being pinned beneath him, knowing that he could do whatever he pleased to her. And she would let him, too.

When they were one, Isa sang out softly, arching up to bring her maw crashing against his. The woman's tongue slid over his as their bodies moved in tandem. The heat within Isa continued to rise, the coil in her core ready to be sprung. When it finally let loose, she cried out against the brutes lips, claws and paws pulling through the thicker fur around his neck.

It was as though bolts of lightning coursed through her body and a deep seated ache had been washed away. The release was something that she needed and she knew that it was something that Sirius needed as well.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-28-2023, 04:56 PM
In their love making, like in their earlier interactions, he liked the way she fought him. Digging her claws deep into his fur, and with every grasp he gasped against her. Willing her to dig in a little deeper. Now, finished and exhausted he was content to simply lie against her. Somewhere along the way, the thunderstorm had blown over them. Blue skies lit up the sky beneath the glass house, and he sighed softly into her fur. 

He brushed a paw gently through the fur around her cheek. Knowing one night wasn't enough, could never be enough. "Isa" he whispered her name again, savouring it as he wished to savour her. "I believe your rank no longer fits you. I know I'm clumsy and foolish with words-" Their interactions were proof enough of that. This would have happened a lot sooner if it wasn't for his foolishness. "-and I don't know how to let you be what I wish you to be without breaking my family's heart. But I'm also a selfish wolf, and I want you, Isa. I want you. Stay with me."

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
08-28-2023, 05:22 PM

Even in the aftermath of their lovemaking, Isa would lightly tease the man. Sirius spoke of changing her rank and the cerulean fae chuckled, leaning up to nuzzle under his chin. "Mmm, yes. Can't have the Warlord bedding a slave, now can we?" She didn't mean it and her tone was soft and joking. That back and forth had begun whatever this relationship was. It wouldn't stop now, just because they'd finally indulged in one another.

Sirius continued, talking about his family and how they would be heartbroken at this development. Isa's brow furrowed and one pal paw drifted up to gently stroke his dark cheek. He told her that he wanted her... then asked her to stay with him. There seemed to be a nervousness in him when he asked this. Was he afraid that she would say no?

Isa's other paw moved up to grasp the man's opposite cheek, his blocky skull now held on either side by dainty digits. She looked him straight in the eye as she spoke, her accented tones soft as ever. "I don't think you could get rid of me if you tried, Warlord." A soft kiss brushed against his lips. "As for your family, are you sure they wouldn't just want to see you happy? I know quite a few of them, you know. They don't seem the type to deny you some happiness."

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-28-2023, 06:14 PM
"Otherwise you might get the wrong impression of me" he agreed dryly. What was he going to do about her rank? In truth, he wanted her to have authority in his pack. If this was going to work, they needed equal footing. It at least, for the drop be a little less pronounced. Was she up for leadership in the Armada? Did she want that trouble at all?

She grabbed the other side of his head, capturing him between her paws. He obliged her wish, looking at her as she spoke. Listening to the soft sound of her voice as much as the alluring words themselves. She wanted to stay. He was worth the effort. He did sigh, however and his voice was soft when he spoke next. "I've made many mistakes, and received a lot of blowback from my family. But you're not a mistake, Isa, and they will eventually have to accept that. Willing or not." He didn't think it would be that easy, and he did not relish hurting his children. He did not want them to think he was replacing their mother. Zee was irreplaceable, and Isa's place in his heart didn't fill that hole. It had its own space, her own place inside of him. "I took away the rank of queen, but perhaps I need to reinsert something similar. Did you want to be my Queen, Isa?"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
08-28-2023, 06:23 PM

With their gazes locked, Sirius shared his troubles with her. He truly was worried that his family wouldn't understand. Again Isa caressed his cheeks with her paws, placing another kiss upon his chin. "We'll go at your pace. Whatever you think will be easiest for your family." It wasn't her aim to replace their mother either, but if that was something that they wanted, then the blue woman would welcome them with open arms. It was just the kind of wolf she was. Loving, caring, thoughtful, a little sassy. Isa wanted everyone to find happiness. And she had a feeling that she had found hers.

Sirius mentioned ranks and titles and Isa's brow furrowed momentarily. He questioned her, asking if she wanted to be queen. "I want to be yours, Warlord. Titles mean nothing to me. They never have and they never will." More kisses were peppered across his muzzle, chin, nose. "I want nothing more than to find happiness with you and, hopefully, bring happiness to your family as well. I already see Andromeda as my family. Charlie too." Isa rested her head back against the ground with a sigh and a soft smile. "Whatever you need from me, I will give. Whatever you wish to bestow upon me, I'll take, but I don't require it."

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-28-2023, 06:33 PM
He made a soft, satisfied sound as she pressed kisses across his skin. He bore it for a moment and then wrapped his paws around her. Dragging the smaller wolf on top of him. Feeling the warmth of her burn through their coats. He pressed a kiss to her muzzle, brushing his tongue across either side of it. His body already responding.  It had been a long, dry year for him and he found himself aching for a repeat already. 

Instead, he lifted his muzzle from hers and spoke. "I want you at my side, Isa. I want you to share in what I have. But I need to know that the authority that comes with it means something to you. That if I give you power over these wolves you will fight for them. Listen to them, and stand up for them." The Armada was everything to him. He had been it's leader now for longer than he had ever been anything else.

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
08-28-2023, 06:42 PM

Together they moved, Sirius rolling so that Isa lay atop him. The woman released a contented sigh. She quite liked the fact that he could toss her about if he wished. It made her feel delicate or something. Already there was trust there. Isa knew that Sirius wouldn't hurt her intentionally, so if he wanted to manhandle her, so be it.

Sirius spoke further, sharing more concerns and Isa smiled, her tail swishing back and forth over the lower portions of his body. "Of course I'll fight for them, Sirius." It wasn't often that she spoke his true name, preferring instead to call him affectionately by his title. "This is my home and they are my pack. I would do anything within my power to protect and support any of them, title or not." Isa was, if anything, devoted to those around her.

"Do you have any other concerns that you'd like me to soothe, Warlord?" The woman purred, her own body already yearning for round two.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-28-2023, 07:05 PM
Satisfied with that, he nodded his head and kissed her brow. Distracting as she was, positioned on top of him. "Good. I've danced around you long enough, Isa. I want you to be my Queen." Was that a proposal? Perhaps that was for her to decide. He pulled her a little tighter on top of him. Wrapping his paws around her, pushing her body into his. His breathing was already quickened. Apparently round one hadn't tired him as much as he thought. Luckily, he wasn't the only one thinking of other things they could be doing. Surrounded as they were by each other.

"I can think of at least one more, but I think it's going need a few repeat treatments, doc" he warned her, his eyes half-lidded as they rested on her. He was still holding her tightly, giving her very little room to room. "Mine." He said happily.

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
08-28-2023, 07:15 PM

Isa purred atop the man and he seemed to be satisfied with her answer. He declared that he wanted her to be his queen and something in the fae's chest banged hard against her ribcage. It was a very touching sentiment, but she was Isa. "And what if I'd rather be the Warlady to your Warlord instead of a Queen?" Icy eyes glinted mischievously.

Strong forelegs tightened around her and Isa released the barest of moans as she was pressed tightly against the man. He growled out one word and Isa stared down into his lust filled eyes. "All yours, Warlord." Again her tail slithered lower, noting just how ready he was for round two. "And you are mine."

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-28-2023, 07:28 PM
He barked a laugh at that, caught off guard by her answer… and very much attracted to it. He dug his paws into her fur, feeling every part of her. "Do you want that, Isa?" He asked, voice panting lightly in her ear "do you wish to be my Lady of War?"  He would give her the title she asked for in a heartbeat. They were teasing each other, both responding with clear desire to the touch of their bodies. 

"Mine, mine, mine. But I'll be yours, Isa. Only yours." He promised, pushing the paws containing her down her body. Pressing different parts of her harder against him. Until he couldn't take it any longer. He pulled her onto him, groaning with sheer feeling. He could get used to this. This time was slower, but no less passionate. He took his time with her. Pressing against her body, learning her. Listening to the sounds she made, until her voice vibrated through their bodies and joined with his growl. He was panting a great deal more by the end of it. Pulling her body down onto him, breathing heavily against the weight of her. But enjoying the feeling. "You're good at this" he gasped softly. He hadn't felt this way in… in a long time..he chased the feeling away. Desiring now more than anything some pillow talk. He was tired, exhausted even. Spent and aching in many good ways. But he wasn't willing to give this up for sleep. Not yet.

"As you know my son Azure vanished. I've given Hazel and Andy challenges for the rank. Do you want to hear about them?" He offered her the part, and now he was fulfilling his part. He wanted to tell her about the Armada. About diplomacy, and family, and everything she wished to hear about. He wanted to share everything with her, as he never thought he would share such things again.

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
08-28-2023, 07:46 PM

The mans laughter was music to her ears and she couldn't help but smile down upon him. He asked if she meant it and Isa considered for a moment, blue eyes casting to the side, head tilted slightly. "Hmm..." she murmured softly before bringing her gaze back to his. "You did say that you wanted us to be equals. What better title for a Warlord than a Lady of War?" The fae's tongue ghosted across his lips and she whispered low and hot, "You'll have to help me train for the part though."

With paws that were oh so strong, Sirius handled her, pushing Isa's body down atop his own. A gasping moan was forced from her, eyes rolling back into her skull as she savored the feeling. It had been too long. Much too long. The way that he treated her and the way that their bodies called to one another... it was as though it was meant to be.

As Sirius pushed her down, Isa rolled her hips expertly. Yes, she'd only been with one man aside from the one beneath her, but she'd been a natural even then. The trick was letting ones body take control and to not think too much into it. Gasps and pants pulled from them both until their combined efforts were rewarded. A snarl ripped from Isa with the sheer intensity of her pleasure. Claws dug into the brutes chest once again as liquid hot fire exploded within her body.

It took Isa longer to shake the pleasure filled fuzziness from her mind this time, but she was eventually able to give Sirius her full attention. As he spoke, the smaller wolf slid from atop her lover to sprawl out on the ground beside him like some satiated feline. She listened to what he had to say. It was no secret that he was proud of the Armada. She wanted to share in that pride with him. "I want to hear everything," she assured him, fitting her small frame against his side and settling in for the tale he would soon tell.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-28-2023, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2023, 11:09 PM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)
Her desire to be his Warlady fueled him. He wanted her to be a part of everything. He would do as she asked, and help train her. Perhaps they would learn a little from eachother as well.

When she pulled herself to the floor, he was reluctant to let her go. Tightening his grip for a moment before releasing her and letting her curl up beside him. He leaned his head lightly against her. His eyes slipped closed again. When he spoke, his voice was a deep rumble that spoke of sleep. "Andy is young, but talented. She won both her raid fights. She's determined, but untested in leadership. Her sister also asked to join the competition. Kyanite. Kite is angry, and brash, and weakened by her crystals. But I let her sister enter, so I gave her a chance. I told her and Andy to spar and the winner can enter the competition." He yawned as he spoke, exhausted, but determined to get through it. "Hazel is brave, and proven she can command wolves. But she's scared of herself. I told her to kidnap a wolf. I intend to put her in power over them, so she can learn to trust herself." It was a lot to say, but it was the guts of it. The what and the why. His eyes cracked open, looking at Isa to gouge her reaction.

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
08-29-2023, 01:11 PM

Sirius adjusted so that he was comfortable and Isa couldn't remember ever having felt so sated, safe and at ease in her life. Cobalt ears swiveled to catch the mans words as he spoke of his daughter. "Andromeda is a very good girl. She may need a bit more leadership training before she's ready for such a weighty position though. Not just her, anyone that age. There are lessons and skills that only experience can instill." If she was meant to be his equal, then she would share her thoughts with him, unfiltered. It was fair of him to allow Kyanite to enter the competition, though he seemed to realize that she wasn't fit for the position.

Conversation shifted to Hazel and Isa arched a brow. "Kidnap a wolf?" She didn't see how that would give her confidence. "If you want to test her, have Hazel lead a raid. You can observe from the sidelines." Isa stretched, toes splaying as she rolled onto her back, using one of Sirius' large forelegs as a pillow. "I could talk to her. I have more confidence than I know what to do with."

"Isa"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-29-2023, 01:44 PM
Sirius nodded his head, in agreement about Andy. "I don't expect her to succeed, but I think she'll learn a lot from the experience. I intend to offer her the position of a General at the end of this." Not as lofty as Champion, but nothing to sneeze at either. At that point, she would have earned her slot. His lips twitched at her comment on his task for Hazel. "Do you disapprove, my Warlady?" He asked. Until today, she had been his slave. She had not suffered for it, and nor did he expect any wolf Hazel brought home to suffer. But the truth was, the Armada was not a pack for the faint of heart. He had no time for the soft wolves of the land that were not willing to fight for what they wanted. 

He hesitated when Isa suggested she talk to Hazel. In that moment he realised that sharing with Isa was not as easy as simply deciding it. These were his wolves, and he hesitated at the prospect. It was that hesitation that decided it. "I would like that, but you should know a little of her past." He explained. Fighting against his own nature. He WOULD share with Isa. He would not break what he was building. "She was abandoned as a child, her parents did not want her and I claimed her. Her father came looking for her when she was a yearling, and he tried to kill her. She fought him, and won. His bones lie in Armada soil. She has had nightmares since then, but she is brave and strong. She may not wish this to be common knowledge, but we are in this together now, Isa." He said softly. His respect for his General was clear.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nobody's prey Dreamer's Col 11:38 AM, 04-28-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024