Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
08-18-2024, 08:20 AM

Ellara Image

Ella smiled as Atreyu carefully harvested the Ghost Pipe Mushrooms, appreciating her friend's growing understanding of the delicate process. Bigs' comment made her chuckle softly, and she nodded in agreement. "They do look otherworldly, don't they? But yes, they are definitely mushrooms."

As she gathered the last of the mushrooms, Ellara carefully bundled them in the sheepskin cloth. Atreyu's question about preparing them was a good one, and Ellara was glad to explain. "To use them properly, yes - we will need to dry them out first. Once dried, we can grind them into a fine powder or steep them to make a tea. The tea is especially good for pain relief. Drying them helps preserve their potency and makes them easier to store and use when needed. There are other ways to cure them, but those ways require preparation I have not had the time to do - so we will make do with the drying route."

She stood up, mindful of her shoulder, and gave Atreyu a warm smile. "Let's take these back to camp and start the drying process. It'll take a little time, and we'll need to find some place dark, but once they are ready, we can use them together."

Ellara appreciated the bond they had formed and knew this was just the beginning of their journeys together. "Thank you for everything today, Atreyu." She smiled and carefully picked up the bundle, starting to make her way back to the camp with her tail high and swaying happily. She felt a deep sense of gratitude for Atreyu, and it would shine through everything else today.

"Speech" - Thoughts

CODE BY SIN
Ellara has two Barred Owls, Halia and Eos, that can be assumed to be with her at all times.

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
08-20-2024, 09:34 AM

Atreyu listened carefully as Ellara explained how to prepare the mushrooms, finding her interest peaked by the tea idea. There were other things she could mix with it to alleviate stress as well, she would bet on it. Nodding in understanding, Atreyu grew thoughtful as she made sure to remember where they were in case she needed to harvest more later. She would keep some of the dried mushrooms for her travels, in case any of her siblings needed it when she found them. "I'm guessing it doesn't take a lot to make this tea?" She said with a bright, curious tone.

She would take the things she learned here with her friend back to what remained of Judila. Maybe more of them made it than she realized. Following Ellara back to camp, Atreyu smiled as she thanked her. "Thank you for everything, as well, Ellara. I am glad I was here, and I am happy for the memories made." Her mood was greatly brightened by Ellara's presence in her life, she was just what she needed. Atreyu cherished their friendship, and would strive to do all she could to keep it.

"Atreyu Morningstar"

CODE BY SIN

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.