size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
10-19-2018, 09:21 PM
Love it Den! But Rhythm wouldn't know what he looks like so she wouldn't have any animosity towards him other than being from s slaver <3 He's all yours!

Philomena

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
11-11-2018, 05:37 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2018, 12:31 PM by Philomena.)
I don't need more characters I said... til I remembered I was interested in one of these kids. -Eyes-

Name: Aria Destruction {“Stubborn Bitch” “Stupid Girl” etc. by Slavers}

Age: 2 Years {Spring} [Younger litter if that’s okay! If not I’ll go with the older age. <3]

Appearance: 27” ;; Light

OR

Personality:

At her core the first thing to note about Aria is that, despite being a slave, her true nature is that of a sweetheart. Her heart is kind and her mind open though do not mistake this one’s kindness for weakness. The young female is just as quick to spit at the name of the slavers and bring hate into her heart. Hate is a strong word, Aria says, but some wolves deserve it. Those wolves are, naturally, the bastards who hurt her mother and kept her family hostage. Despite the abuse endured, and the things witnessed, Aria continued to try and be helpful and a light to the other slaves… even if it meant she became a target of the slaver’s abuse.

That said Aria is not much of a fighter in part due to her size. But that doesn’t mean she won’t try to stand up to the larger wolves and bullies… both in slavers and those whom she meets in Boreas. She is not one to lay down and just give up, pushing herself to the brink with a strong will and stronger mind. Aria NEVER gives up, especially if it’s for the greater good. The female would sacrifice herself in a heartbeat if it’s for the sake of those she loves -- her loyalty knows no bounds. Aria is very willful and stubborn and refuses to break -- something that the slavers have always hated her for. That said Aria does feel pain, of course, and that pain comes from whenever a family member is hurt mentally, physically, or emotionally. She becomes distraught, not sure how to help but wanting to do so.

As Aria got older and began to suffer abuse as well she grew harder. She does not like the touch of men, finding sexual acts generally dirty. It is one of the signs that she is a damaged -- for no one goes through such experiences unscathed. She is not incapable of love, but sexual acts are something she will very quickly and vocally get away from. If Aria does not want something, or does not appreciate something happening, she will tell you. She doesn’t beat around the bush either -- she’ll tell you straight out. She tends to be on the blunt side as well finding that sugarcoating things haven’t worked in the past.

Aria is definitely more of a neutral good character. Her views on how the world works are a bit shifted due to living with slavers her whole life… but that doesn’t make her a cold person. However she’s not always going to be your best friend either. She is close to those she feels deserves her friendship and kindness, but she also wouldn’t feel bad if she crossed someone or a pack because their ideals are different. Aria values her family above all else, so if they make an enemy she will blindly make that person or group of people her enemy as well. While not one to go out of her way to commit more heinous acts she is not incapable of doing so, particularly if she has someone as a bad influence leading her along. Aria can be impressionable… so long as she trusts you.

Activity:

At least a post or two a week! Possibly more. <3

History:

I’d like for Aria have been raised by Rhythm, at least initially. Enough for the girl to know that Rhythm is indeed her mother. The girl has a strong personality, despite being on the smaller side {likely a runt of her litter}, and would have fought to keep fairly close to Rhythm, Rhyme, and any siblings that were kept in their circle as they aged.

I also like to think of Aria as a smart cookie. I could see her having helped arranged the escape for her mother and brother initially, even serving as a distraction for them. She would have worn a smile on her face as she told them she’d do it -- her love and loyalty for her family runs deeply. Her last words to them were probably something along the lines of “I know we’ll see each other again someday.”

After Rhythm and Rhyme escaped, providing Aria helped in their escape, naturally the slavers would be pissed. That would increase the amount of abuse suffered by them. From beatings, to being starved and raped this girl’s mind and body will be tested… but she will refuse to break, remaining strong and proud that parts of her family are now free.

Plots:

First and foremost, like Epitaph, Aria is awaiting rescue. She will be kept under careful surveillance of the slavers until then.

Upon reaching Boreas Aria will likely try and rekindle a relationship with her family… and hopefully one with Valentine as well. She will look up to him as a force of justice and a strong hearted individual -- values she has coveted. His way of thinking will likely appeal to her as well -- not everything is black and white or simple as good and evil after all.

As far as a skill goes… well intellect and navigation will likely be the two chosen for Aria. She’ll be a collector of information and a voluntary messenger for the family should the need ever arise.

In general just some good family stuff! Nothing overly ambitious, but lots of love and support!

• Philomena's current avatar is by Risketch on DeviantArt.

• Philomena has a bat hawk companion named No Face who is generally somewhere nearby if he is mentioned at all in a thread. If not mentioned, assume he is not there!

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-13-2018, 08:47 PM
LOVE her Keno! I also like both designs but maybe the first one slightly more. She's all yours, can't wait to thread!

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Jewell

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-14-2018, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2018, 02:06 PM by Jewell.)
Name: Vladimir "The Bloody Headhunter"
Appearance:
45" tall-heavy build
Personality:
Serious- vlad is a very serious man, hes alk work and no play. He is hard to be found doing anything or saying anything that doesn't have a purpose or reason to it. He takes life seriously and doesn't waste it without a good reason to. He also expects nothing but the best of himself and others.
Kind- while yes he is the child of a slaver, he retains a kindness unlike the others. He cares about the slaves and those around him. So much so he has been known to give random bits of advice and warnings to keep the slaves from getting punished. He has a warriors heart as well, though he doesn't protect all, since it might lead to trouble.
Harsh-while vlad is usually kind he is a harsh man. He doesn't keep in anything he thinks you've done wrong, or neglect to tell you if he thinks something you say or do is stupid. There's no reason he should hide his feelings in his mind.
Activity: I'm not sure but I can try to keep active
Plots: he didn't escape the slavers, rather became one of them. He is being sent to retrieve them, though doesn't know she is his mother. He would of been kept from interacting too heavily with them but when he would of he probably would of been a kinder soul but still harsh enough for them to potentially fear him(up to u). Probably find out from them whenever he finds them that hes the child of a slave and slaver and he might start to question his purpose and existence. Probably try to stick around and build a relationship with them and perhaps even val?
Other: he would of been the one the slavers used to enslave more wolves and also a hunter for those that went rogue/ran away, usually sent with orders to exterminate them
He was taken from rhythm as a newborn and given to another woman who was nursing and a higher ranked woman, she in turn fell in love with his want to please and he was kept by her

Done <3

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
11-17-2018, 09:59 AM
Really like what you've got so far Asena! Sounds like he'll bring all the drama/plots!

Jewell

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-29-2018, 02:06 PM
Finished ^&

Faite as Jewell's guardian is allowed in any and all her threads regardless of the tag. She may enter as she see's fit.

All of Jewell's French will have a span title over it, hover for translations.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

11-29-2018, 03:28 PM
all yours Asena!

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
01-04-2019, 08:34 PM
Name: Eulogy Destruction
Appearance:
24" emaciated at first but will become light build
Personality: Eulogy is far from the most desireable of creatures. She tends to be a little quiet and submissive to anyone who tends to have any form of harshness to them. She only knows what she was taught and that's to be a mere tool for reproduction and for beatings. She easily rolls over to those who are better than her, which by all means is everyone. She is soft spoken and kind despite everything that has been done to her. She also does not resist anything that is done to her, knowing that she is better off doing what is wanted of her.

She could be considered shy, but really its submission. She is extremely gentle and very much so ready to serve whoever calls themselves her masters. Whether serving them be bearing them children or just taking a beating. Her family, or at least her destruction family, is held close to her heart. She will do anything for them.
Activity: fairly active
Plots:past: she wasn't separated from Rhyme and Rhythm, but allowed to be nursed by her and she grew up knowing exactly who they were to her. She was intended to be used by some of the slavers as a breeding bitch, but with toxic around she had no chance of ever becoming one. He starved and beat her whenever he was bored or angry. She didn't always have to do anything to earn the punishment either.
Present: she escapes in the confusion of Toxic's takeover. She's well aware Vlad and others might be sent for her but she just wants out. She will do her best to find rhyme and Rhythm but she was never taught anything but pain and what the slavers wanted her role to be. So she's gonna end up lost for a bit before possibly finding them, unless they find her first.
For the future: I just want to let her decide where her life will take her
Other:

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

01-04-2019, 11:09 PM
All yours Asena! I think I might go ahead ad think about closing these out?

Amun Ra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-07-2019, 03:56 PM
I have one coming... if these are still open?

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-08-2019, 04:09 PM
I'm going to leave this open for a while, at least until we get the rescue thread really going. And here's the one design i was able to finish up ^^

[Image: VVoXeRs.png]

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Amun Ra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-08-2019, 05:19 PM
(01-08-2019, 04:09 PM)Rhythm Wrote: I'm going to leave this open for a while, at least until we get the rescue thread really going. And here's the one design i was able to finish up ^^

[Image: VVoXeRs.png]

Thank you for the design! Ill get up an application today

Forsetia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-08-2019, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2019, 08:24 PM by Forsetia.)
Name: Tragedy Destruction
Appearance: [Image: VVoXeRs.png] 32'' Light build.  
Personality: Tragedy would be raised much differently than if she were raised by a slave woman. At a young age, the girl was taught to be proud of who she was. Don't let anyone tell you that you are anything less. Tragedy took this to heart, but she is not arrogant prideful. In fact, she is humble and has a large heart. Tragedy wishes to help anyone or anything she can within her power. The dark beauty is adventurous as well. Her strong curiosity fuels her adventurous spirit. Though her name suggests otherwise, Tragedy loves to crack jokes. Most of them are really bad (not funny), but she sure gets a kick out of them. It is not uncommon for her to make herself laugh, or for her to laugh at something dumb. Tragedy is very stubborn. Once she has her mind set on something or someone, she will get that thing. If she doesn't? Then the failure will effect her negatively. It depends on the failure, but sometimes she will punish herself to certain degrees. Tragedy is very independent. She isn't the type to ask for help willingly, nor is she the type to ask of the assistance of a man. A woman can do just about anything a man can, right? Tragedy believes that completely. Though somewhat perfect so far, Tragedy does suffer from major anxiety, which may cause her to not eat or possibly give her mood swings. She cares tremendously about how others view her. Tragedy compares herself to others frequently, especially other females. She is a nervous flirter too. If she finds a man attractive, then she will most likely ramble or say something dumb, maybe crack a bad joke because her mind just flat lines. Finally, Tragedy is a smart girl. Though sometimes she may say things that don't show off her smarts, she does have a nice brain. All in all, Tragedy is a woman with a heart of gold, but she is plagued by her own insecurities.
Activity: I'm on everyday, so I can post everyday.
Plots: How did they escape the Slavers? What kind of relationship do they have with Rhythm and Rhyme is any? Tragedy was taken away from her mother as a newborn. However, Rhythm was granted the right to name her daughter before she was taken away. Her mother named her Tragedy because it was a tragedy that her daughter was to be taken away from her.
Tragedy will know that her adopted parents are not hers because they look nothing like her (they will be dead by the time I bring her into RP). She will go searching for her birth mother, and hopefully she finds Rhythm someday.
Other: I'm hoping/planning on Tragedy finding her brith mom, and her birth mom telling her why her name is Tragedy.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

01-08-2019, 08:27 PM
love it slash! Go for it, all yours!