Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-14-2020, 12:36 PM

Before anyone else could move from the fight, Eirylys was already over there. Her quick paws were bound to draw attention and she couldn’t stop herself from glancing over the two wolves worriedly. As they bantered she would try and look underneath the dramatic male, searching for any injuries he may have concurred during the squabble over herself.

Finding no serious injuries, the girl flopped down onto her behind and gave a soft sigh of relief. She’d not been that close to a fight in months... since she was around six months old anyways.

Sometimes she forgets how young she is.

Suddenly it dawned on her. Regardless of who was claiming her, she would need to go retrieve Aloe, her Norwegian Forest Cat. Unsurprisingly, the girl spoke up.

”Before Ms. Clu takes me I need to get my familiar and the herbs I have stored! They’re in the glowy mushroom cave thingy... if you don’t know where that is I can show you!” her eyes brightened at the thought of seeing Aloe again, having been out for two days her friend was probably worried at this point.
She Walks|| "She Whimpers" || She Whispers

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
01-11-2021, 07:35 PM

Recluse tried not to look to smug over the man's overly dramatic yielding. She quickly removed herself from him to let him get back up with all his oh so very wounded pride in tact. She licked her lips teasingly as the man spoke of her attack on his assets then cast a glance over her shoulder at the rest of the congregation. She didn't mind if others wanted to watch but could respect he'd prefer otherwise.  

The black woman mentioned her companion and Recluse glanced at Azure. "Care to go with her? Make sure she doesn't get herself... lost." She had no desire to lose the new blood she'd just won. "Do this for me dear, and I'll owe you." She lifted her paw and placed it on her chest as a gesture of her oath.

She'd wait for the others to leave, even if she was a little dissapointed she'd not get more time with the fiesty woman, before turning to grin at the older man again.
speech think action

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
01-14-2021, 05:47 PM

Wow, well that was disappointing. He was looking forward to getting involved in this claim fight, spilling a little blood, proving himself to an alpha of the empire and.. well, she handled herself just fine. Though he was happy that she'd won in the end, he still found himself letting out an annoyed grumble as the dust settled. Oh well.

When the loser's theatrics were over and the Fireside bitch had departed, there was little remaining for Az to do. He prepared to leave, when Recluse's words stopped him. "Sure." He responded slowly, casting the woman a quick confused glance. Couldn't Recluse just walk her herself? What was left for her to do here other then amuse herself on the drama-king's wounded pride? Whatever it was she promised she'd owe him if he agreed, and so Az forced himself to ignore the title of 'dear' and headed off after the new captive. "To the glowy mushroom cave thingy we go." He deadpanned, gesturing with a paw for Eir to lead the way.

-exit?-

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.