An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
04-24-2023, 07:24 AM
Given his performance in the raid, Hattori saw it fit to reward Potato for his fights well fought. There was always room for improvement, even Hattori himself intended to train some more and learn from his failings in the raid, but as far as he was concerned Sedna's children had fought well. Not that he could say the same of their Father. Regardless, he had a gift for the young man, a Japanese Akita that many koi-wolves took as companions. It followed the Taicho silently as Hattori pushed into the Ancient Oaks, following the yearlings scent till he found his brown and white splodge form.

"Potato" He greeted, gesturing for the dog to move forward and introduce itself in turn. "This is for you. It has been trained to fight and serve."
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Tate

Tojo-kai
Onmitsu

Advanced Fighter (90)

Advanced Intellectual (85)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
04-28-2023, 04:41 AM
Tate was almost surprised when Hattori called for him. He'd spent more time than usual hanging around home, still licking some of his wounds from the raid. That girl with the antlers had done a number on his side, even if Tate had gotten her back far worse for it. Maybe he was a little more proud than he should have been at the idea that he'd left her with what should be permanent damage. The idea that he could just do... that? It was something he'd never really considered before. She'd really been trying to hurt him. Tate had managed to beat her to the punch.

Coming to face the Kaicho within the Oaks, Tate paused. He wasn't alone. Remembering his manners, Potato dipped his head respectfully to the taller man before taking a listen to what he had to say. The young man's eyes lit up as he processed the thought. A companion, a gift from the alpha himself, and a partner in crime-- all for him. "Thank you, sir." Unable to conceal his delight, Tate moved forward to greet the dog with a high wave of his tail.

Before he could get too carried away with his new companion, the young man was reminded-- he had a question for the alpha. As good a time as any, seeing as he had an audience. "If I can ask... what do I need to do to prove to you that I'm worthy of rank?" It's a question that comes not entirely out of the blue. Though Tate doesn't fancy himself the ambitious type, he does figure that he should want more for himself than just being one of many.

"Potato"
[Image: 47115661_1aV6ZXJ7TGVIqbU.gif?1648164468]

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
04-28-2023, 10:27 AM
Hattori thought on his question, he had been thinking about this quite a bit lately. Whilst Sedna's first litter were certainly the youngest of the clan, it felt unreasonable to see them as children. On that note he had also been considering reorganising the clan's inner workings, filling in holes of what they were lacking and moving members around to reward loyalty and hard work.

"What do you have in mind?" Was his first question. As far as Hattori was concerned the boy had shown his talent, but as always there was room for improvement in them all. "If you could carve out a spot for yourself within Tojo, what would it consist of??"

Tate

Tojo-kai
Onmitsu

Advanced Fighter (90)

Advanced Intellectual (85)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
06-02-2023, 11:25 AM
A boy, nearly a man. What a weird thought that was. He'd damn near made it to adulthood without anything really awful happening, and here was the Kaicho to celebrate. Celebrate with a dog, even. Tate was grateful, and he wanted to do what he could to show it. It seemed like his siblings were all starting to go off to their own lives, and here he was... still here. Potato wouldn't dwell on that. Not right now.

What did he want? He thinks for a long moment before answering Hattori's question. It's with more thought and care than the typically impulsive boy usually would. This holds weight. It's important. "I want to learn about the other packs. I want to be the one who finds out which are a threat, and which are not worth our energy. I want to know them, understand them, and know how to defeat them." He speaks sincerely, the words hanging in the space between them. Weighted. Heavy. A bit more serious than his usual, the boy looks to Hattori.

"Potato"
[Image: 47115661_1aV6ZXJ7TGVIqbU.gif?1648164468]

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

06-05-2023, 08:48 AM
Hattori remained quiet, watchful and somewhat curious as the boy spoke. His words were reasonable and had merit, value that was clear to Hattori's silvery eyes, he nodded in understanding and allowed a brief silence to settle before speaking once more. He had something in mind for the young wolf and it was a duty that would fit him nearly perfectly, it seemed.

"Then I give you the duty of onmitsu. Wonder and watch the outside world." They were separate and removed from it all, but Hattori saw no reason not to know. "Do not interfere unless you must and always act with the clan's best interests in mind. Can you do this?"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. good potato The Ancient Oaks 07:24 AM, 04-24-2023 07:21 PM, 12-16-2023