size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
10-14-2023, 08:22 PM
Nightshade. What a fickle little thing. Voodoo hadn’t intended to dabble in poison again, not like how she did when she was younger. Yet there was a strange sly satisfaction for her while she had watched the stoat foam and twitch. Eventually it had died but it didn’t talk to her like he had. Voodoo had wrapped the body in thyme leaves along with lavender to hide the scent of poison. Perhaps she should rethink her skill sets as a fighter. Herbs had always made her more comfortable. Yet this was a chance maybe to bond with her daughter.

Voodoo took the rest of the black nightshade and had set it on a leaf. The dark flowers unmistakeable to her but she didn’t know what sort of knowledge Tomie now possessed. Both she and Jay had seemed to settle and flourish here and she couldn’t ask for more. Now she didn’t know what other purpose she had other than to be the best mother she could try to be.

Tomie

Loner

Advanced Fighter (70)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Dodge!Pride - LesbianSamhain 2022
10-14-2023, 08:46 PM

Tomie wouldn't have agreed with the notion she had settled in. She was used to being here but she certainly wasn't comfortable here. Tomie more than either Jay or her mother seemed to be carrying around resentment for their whole situation, which was fine by her Tomie was the one who would protect them, which meant she had to hold others at a distance. So she often made a point of staying away from the pack wolves, she was here for her family and nothing else, their treatment was to her at least, a road too far for a man who'd made her mother bleed. He could have taken her gesture as genuine, which he had no reason to believe it wasn't in Tomie's eyes, but nooooo he was being a petty motherfucker. So Tomie was being a petty motherfucker back!

Still she wasn't exactly doing nothing. As Tomie wandered the steppe she spotted her mother and despite herself her nearly perpetual stern expression softened. Tomie approached Voodoo, seeking to gently bump her head against her mother's skull in a friendly greeting. "Hey mom." She said softly, her voice a low rumble. "What are you doing?" It was about now but in truth she also wasn't totally sure what her mother had been up to lately either.

"Speech"

Art by Cloudy!
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
10-14-2023, 09:03 PM
Maybe Voodoo had gotten used to chaos, so she tried to go with the flow. Yet when it came to herbs it was like new life came to breath over her. Voodoo openly accepted Tomie greeting, then had to note. "Are you getting taller than me?" voodoo grinned tilting her head. She wasn’t entirely the small type and well their donor had been huge. She missed her son. Maybe she’d find him one day. Voodoo turned back to her work pointing to the herb on the leaf she had spread out.

"Do you know what that is? Don’t touch it with your bare paws." Voodoo asked as a sense of concentration took over her. "I was testing some poisons. Ended up successful with a stoat." the wrap next to the herb itself looked ominous. A scraggly white tail poking out the bottom. She’d make sure to bury it far outside the pack lands.

Tomie

Loner

Advanced Fighter (70)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Dodge!Pride - LesbianSamhain 2022
10-17-2023, 02:21 PM

Tomie chuckled softly as her mother asked if she was getting taller. "Am I?" It was said jokingly, it was hard to miss that she's already surpassed her mother and she wasn't totally sure how much more she'd keep growing. She followed her mother's gaze and gesture turning her gaze on the dark flower laid out on a leaf.

She hadn't been about to touch the flower, her mother hadn't raised no fool, but she noted the way that Voodoo told her not to. So something toxic then. She couldn't say she knew the herb by view, she'd not had a ton of chances to actually see most herbs she had some knowledge of. Stoats were smaller which meant they likely didn't even need half the doses that wolves did but still she doubted anything used in regular medicine, such as for inducing vomiting, would be something she'd need to be warned against touching. "If it's a poison then there's a few options I'm aware of. Wolfsbane, Jimson Weed and uh..." Tomie trailed off for a moment, trying to remember what other plants she'd been told about. "Nightshade?"

"Speech"

Art by Cloudy!
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Pop goes that weasel The Stone Steppe 08:22 PM, 10-14-2023 08:54 AM, 04-17-2024