Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-10-2024, 01:06 PM

Sirius had already spoken with Isa about retirement, but it was time to finalise their plans and give way to a change in leadership. It was late in the evening when the old Warlord made his way up the steep cliff to First Light Point. He smiled at the sight of his daughter's observation post, and followed the scent of Isa to the edge of the cliff. The perfect place to look out at the dark sky, and hints of starlight above them.

When he approached her, he leaned down and gently nuzzled the top of her head, before gently tugging her in close. Leaning against her as he looked out at the view. “It’s time to retire. I was thinking of heading to the Hallows for a season or so to give Basilisk a chance to find himself as leader. Theres still a place for you at my side, if you wish it.”

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
03-10-2024, 05:56 PM

Isa rather liked First Light Point. The old wolf made the trek often to just relax and soak up the rays of the sun. Usually, when she had nothing else to do, one could find her up top, contemplating and being generally... happy.

She was happy, not that it surprised her. It was difficult to keep a wolf like Isa down. She wasn't 'glass half full' or 'glass half empty,' Isa was happy to have a glass at all.

When Sirius came up to see her a happy little rumble sounded from the blue fae. He told her of his plans to head to The Hallows so that Basilisk could settle into leadership, then informed her that there was a place beside him... should she still wish it?

Isa scrunched her brow and pulled back enough to meet Sirius' gaze with her own. "If I wish it? Don't you think you can get rid of me that easily, Sirius Fatalis." A healthy swat was delivered to one big, dark leg. "Do you want me to go to The Hallows with you or would it ease your mind for me to be here with Basilisk?" She'd rather not be parted from his side, but if it would help his mental state in the long run, she would stay behind.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-17-2024, 08:20 PM

He grinned happily at her immediate response. No, he did not wish to be rid of her so easily. He had learned in his long life, just how difficult it was to hang on to the things you loved. He knew to appreciate, cherish them… and to hang on them with clamped teeth and extended claws.

He sighed and leaned back a little as well at her question. Out of respect to her, he did give it a moment's consideration, running his thoughts through it before shaking his head. “He has Hazel, and Andy, and he has to find his own paws. If he can’t do that, then he won’t be Alpha for long. Besides, I would rather have you at my side.” He told her, leaning forward to claim her lips with his. Putting a fierce touch of possessiveness in the affection.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Are our paths aligned? Dreamer's Col 01:06 PM, 03-10-2024 06:32 PM, 07-29-2024