ardent

Too Pretty To Die

Widow

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
03-31-2024, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2024, 11:54 PM by Medusa. Edited 1 time in total.)

She was worried about Widow, and of course, a couple of the others. They had been very ill for some time now, and so they had been in quarantine so the rest of the pack wouldn't get sick. She was done waiting, however, and decided to hell with it. If she got sick then at least she had a good run! Creeping down into the depths of the gorge, The Wraith made her way to where Widow was. She hadn't actually seen her in a while, but was getting reports between their companions that she was at least still alive. Between chasing, teaching, and caring for all the Insomnia kids and tending to her duties, she hardly realized how much time had passed until she thought about it again, but ya know...rinse and repeat. Now she finally remembered and made her way there before something else distracted her. "Widow?" She called, peeking her head around the corridor that led to where she was.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-08-2024, 07:00 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Recovery had been a slow and trying process, not just for her but the two children she was watching over as well. A lot of time had been lost to the illness, time that could have and should have been spent serving Medusa and the pack. Although she supposed saving one of her children from nearly certain death was a service in and of itself but it didn't feel the same. She wanted to get back out there and do the dirty work. What else was she good for?

She had been preparing to leave the den she'd called home for the last several weeks when she heard the woman's voice call out to her. She smiled briefly, wondering how strange it was for the woman to appear just as she was thinking about seeking her out herself, and stepped outside of the den just a few moments later with a bag stuffed full of left over medicines. The pelts were likely better off in a burn pile but she would come back for those later to dispose of them properly.

"Medusa~ I was just coming to look for you," she smiled and sat before the woman, setting her bag down beside her. "Phantasm is much better now, I've already sent him on his way with Enki. Terror and I are much better as well. I hope the pack didn't suffer too greatly while we were ill?"

"Speech!"

Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
04-08-2024, 07:59 PM
Head tilted as she waited with bated breath for an answer back, and sure as hell, Widow answered! "Oh! Widow looks better!" She exclaimed happily, taking it as a sign that it was safe to approach now. Widow came to her, taking a seat as she explained that Tazzy and Terror were doing much better now, which honestly was good news to hear! She had been sick with worry over the three of them of course, but especially worried about the pups, and she feared losing her first born son! (Though she feared losing any of her children, Tazzy was one of her first and they were near and dear to her little heart)! She grinned, tail wagging as she breathed a sigh of relief she didn't know she needed. "Medusa is happy to see you are all okay now. She's been holding down the fort, it's been quiet a little, but Medusa thinks that is a good sign this time. It means no trouble, especially with all the pups running around. Medusa has been doing her best to make sure they are all okay!" And boy was she exhausted! Red and Ripper had been blazing their own paths and getting into all sorts of trouble, but none so far have gotten into something they couldn't handle, thank god! As frazzled as she was starting to feel, she wouldn't have it any other way!

"Is Widow going to be okay? She looks like she feels a lot better!"

"Speech!"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

04-09-2024, 01:44 AM
She was pleased to see that Medusa looked happy to see her, though it wasn't like she expected anything less. She nodded at her words, knowing that she had to at least look a little better though she knew it would be a while before she was back to her fit self. She'd certainly lost a couple pounds but it wasn't something she couldn't gain back. Regular food and good exercise would have her back in no time, she was sure.

"I trust that all of mine have been on the best behavior?" She questioned with a slight smirk, knowing that they were all of the age to be hitting a rebellious stage and were like to be on anything but their best behavior. They couldn't have been too bad though, or else she was certain someone would've thrown them out or given them a good what-for.

"And what about you? Have you been well?" she asked with a slight tilt of her head, not forgetting about her dearest friend and hoping that nothing bad had fallen upon her in these last many weeks.

"Speech!"

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

04-19-2024, 02:52 PM
"I trust that all of mine have been on the best behavior?" Well that was a good question, wasn't it? She thought about it for a moment, ultimately deciding that yes, they were being good as far as she knew. "Yep!" She gave a firm nod. She'd go around and find out later, they were fiiiine! She did have to go around and do her rounds with them anyway, throw out a few training sessions and whatnot to make sure they were getting the learning they needed and all that fun stuff.

"Medusa is fine! Nothing too exciting...oh! We tried a raid on Avalon. Just five of us. We lost, so no sheep for Medusa." She was disappointed about it and sighed, but alas! What could you do? They'd just have to try again next time!

"Speech!"

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

04-19-2024, 03:19 PM
Widow was grateful that her children haven't been too terrible, though she could only assume they weren't angels either. Certain that they at least got into something or another while she was ill, she wouldn't press the matter and simply smiled with a nod.

A raid with Avalon sounded interesting and something that she wished she could've participated in. Perhaps the odds would have been different then, but it was nothing worth dwelling on. There would be other raids in the future she was certain, perhaps they could surprise them again with a round two in the coming weeks. "Just means we're out of practice; perhaps a training should be in order?" she asked with a slight tilt of her head. Regardless, it was always good to be prepared, and if others had rust collecting then it was time to get it off.

"Speech!"

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

04-19-2024, 03:30 PM
"Just means we're out of practice; perhaps a training should be in order?" She perked right up! Yes, that's what they needed! She was aware of many of them training on their own, which she had to admit was admirable and she was proud because the adults were slacking! She had been running herself thin trying to keep up with everything, so she hadn't had much time to stay on top of training for all the kids in the pack. A shame, really. She wished there were two or three of her so she could keep up with it all, but alas!

"Yes! That's a good idea, and Medusa knows we need to. She just...hasn't had much help lately, not Widow's fault because she was sick." She thought about other options. Oh! "Medusa is thinking about visiting Avalon, to see if they want to train with us. Medusa can only do so much, she needs help with training. And Medusa is sure Avalon might need it, too. They also have lots of kids! Wasn't such a bad idea if she did say so herself!

"Speech!"

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

04-19-2024, 03:36 PM
She knew it wasn't technically her fault for being absent, however she couldn't help but carry some of the guilt regardless. Had she not gotten sick, well... maybe Medusa would have her sheep. Though, she was certain that everyone just needed a good practice to learn the basics all in one place, ask any questions, and demonstrate possibilities.

"Yes, that would be good. Then when we learn all their tricks, we can raid them again and get you your sheep!" she half teased as she laughed big, though quickly reined it in. She was at least partially honest though, having them train them just to turn around and use their own teachings against them could be a fun prank to play. Though of course, that also meant Avalon would know what to expect and probably whip out a few new tricks to surprise them with. Either way, it would be fun and Widow looked forward to this hypothetical ending.

"Speech!"

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

04-19-2024, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2024, 04:11 PM by Medusa. Edited 1 time in total.)
Oh, now that was something she hadn't thought of! Learning someone else's style to use against them! She was, however, far too used to her own style of fighting. If you could even call it that. She often fought with wild abandon, keeping her opponents on their toes as her style was pretty feral with no rhyme or reason to it. Unpredictable, if you will. It kept them guessing and having to figure out what she might do next. Fun time. "Medusa will be going to Avalon in the next few days to see if they want to! Corbie might say no, but Medusa doesn't think she will!"

Or would she? It was a 50/50 chance, no harm in asking anyway! It would benefit both packs, after all! That being said..."Medusa wants to ask, if Widow feels better enough to do it, if she can help Ripper and Rue. Rue has learned a lot about plants, to help Insomnia, buuut Medusa knows she wants to learn about plants that won't help...and Medusa knows that Widow knows about that. Sooo..." it would be a fun task, no?

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

04-19-2024, 04:45 PM
Widow didn't expect her to take action on the matter so soon but was pleasantly surprised none the less when she mentioned going to Avalon to bring it up to the alpha there. It would be a good way to get herself back in shape too, so she was honestly looking forward to it.

When Medusa began to request that she held Ripper and Rue with some things, she was agreeing before she even know what all was wanted of her. "Of course I'll help them, don't worry about it!" She said with a toothy smile and was already thinking of ways to help them both.

"Speech!"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Too Pretty To Die Whisperer's Gorge 11:52 PM, 03-31-2024 06:30 PM, 08-15-2024