ardent

Ain't It Fun?

predator fight

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
12-12-2023, 12:11 AM
She was checking out the Gorge near the pack lands, still indecisive as to whether or not she wanted to move here or not. So far, the place seemed promising. A lot more promising than the tar pits. While she loved the pits and would always have a special connection with the lands, it simply wasn't good for the pack as a whole. She had to let it go sooner or later, and perhaps that day would come sooner rather than later. For now, she would continue her investigation, and almost as soon as she started to check things out, she found the scent of another predator, and her mouth practically started to drool in anticipation. A new pelt for her den. A new set of bones to make things with. Perhaps even a new plaything for her pups! The possibilities were endless! She grinned as she slunk into the Gorge, seeking out her new potential toy.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Redrum

"All my troubles on the burning pile, All lit up and I start to smile."

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Hawk-Eyed Hawk-Eyed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
12-12-2023, 12:44 AM

It's verbatim and it's shakin'

R̶ E̶ D̶ R̶ U̶ M̶

Redrum was…. Being bad again. Though he had learned a hard lesson in his attack, he still chose to brave crossing the border and follow his mother into a neighboring land. He wasn’t exactly obvious about his trailing of her, but whether his subtlety had worked or not remained to be seen. Either way, as he slunk after her she did not seem to notice. He wanted to see his mother in action, his protector and the leader of Insomnia. He held her in high regard, So when he ventured after her in secret he knew that if he were to be set upon again by some predator, mother would save him before he was hurt so badly again.

The gorge was amazing. As he spied his mother slinking in, Redrum eyed the great caverns. He thought they looked like teeth. But he didn’t dare get too distracted, lest he lose his mother in the labyrinthine system. The vermillion boy quickened his pace, for as large a pup as he was would not stop a formidable predator if he sought to hunt him. Though, in doing so, he all but knocked right into his mother as she was tracking. The boy stumbled, stuttering out an apology as his golden eyes rounded widely at his mother. “M-mother. Redrum was- was…. Wanting to not be afraid anymore. To see you be mighty. Mother is strong… Red- I- want to be strong.” The boy felt no need to cover his reasonings with lies, his long ears drooping as he expected a reprimand. All the while the back of his head ached.

murder
Code by TR

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
01-09-2024, 12:02 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2024, 12:02 AM by Medusa. Edited 1 time in total.)
Her ears and nose twitched as she sought out that musk of a creature she had never smelled before. She could smell rot...and underneath it, definitely the scent of another carnivore. A predator. Though it was unlike any she had smelled before. Focused more on finding the curious source, she was unaware of the child that followed behind her. It wasn't until he bumped into her rear that caused her to turn around, finding her red-headed child fumbling his words and telling her what he wanted. She rarely reprimanded the kids, though she had done it on rare occasions for reasons she felt were valid, but this was not a moment that deserved reprimand. His reasoning was sound and solid. "Red can come, and Medusa will teach! But Red must be careful,"

Wiser words that would never have come from her mouth before, but it wasn't until his incident his first time out of the den that caused her to wise up a little more. She was just glad that Umbra and Akuma had been there to save him. She opened her mouth to say another word when she suddenly heard a shrill cackling echoing around them, one that was similar to her own manner of cackling, but this one was more sinister. Hackles rose along her back as she turned to face the darkness, eyes narrowing as she tried to make out the silhouette. It looked vaguely canine, but it looked like a mangy canine? It wasn't a wolf...that was for sure. She growled as she protectively stood between the hyena and her son, ready to fight at a moments notice.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

01-12-2024, 06:58 PM

R̶ E̶ D̶ R̶ U̶ M̶

Redrum listened intently to her words. His eyes widened with excitement at the prospect of joining in the adventure and learning from his formidable mother. The cautionary note struck within him, a reminder of his past incident that had left him… flawed to say the least.

As his mother stood protectively before him, facing the mysterious and sinister laughter, Redrum's instincts kicked in. He could feel the tension in the air, the primal urge to stand his ground with strength in numbers. Despite his young age, determination flickered in his gaze. He could do this. He had to.

"R-red will b-be care-ful. Pr-promise!" Redrum declared, his voice holding a newfound strength even through his mechanical speech. The danger approached, but with his mother by his side, he felt a surge of courage. Even as the mangy looking creature emerged from the darkness, laughter echoing all around them – Redrum kept a tight lid on his fear. He had to be strong. He would be!

murder
Code by TR

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

01-17-2024, 07:31 PM

She nodded to his broken words, hackles bristling and teeth baring as her attention turned toward the creature stepping out of the shadows. It's head was low, teeth glistening, amber eyes glowing. The ridge of fur along its back stood on end and it stalked stiffly toward them, unafraid of the Wraith and her smaller charge. It cackled again as it hungrily approached. Its movements are twitchy and uneven. Drool fell from its mouth as it hungrily eyed the wolves.

Medusa snarled another warning, her tail lashing as she stepped forward like a cat ready to rock your shit. The hyena, however, didn't care. It rushed forward, teeth gnashing as it tried to get around The Wraith, aiming straight for the boy, though it didn't quite make it as Medusa lunged, throwing her shoulder forward into its throat and her teeth grabbing for its scruff.

"Medusa"

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

01-24-2024, 10:46 PM

R̶ E̶ D̶ R̶ U̶ M̶

Redrum felt a shiver run down his spine as the menacing creature emerged from the shadows. He could sense the danger in the air, his instincts urging him to stay alert above all else. Medusa issued a warning snarl, as she positioned herself between him and the hyena. He watched her every move, trying to mimic her defenses as she made them.

But the hyena's erratic movements and predatory gaze sent a chill through Redrum's veins. His paw raised to take a step back as it made eye contact with the boy, before he stilled and solidified his stance, his eyes widening with a mixture of fear and determination. No running. No backing down. As the hyena lunged towards him, the Wraith lunged forward like a force of nature, a feline grace in her movements, intercepting the threat with a swift and powerful defense. Redrum, on the other hand, was not ready for the confrontation. But he forced himself to be.

Redrum's heart raced, and he bared his fangs, his vermillion frame lurching forward to assist his mother. He sought the vulnerable flesh of the ribcage, his teeth biting and latching onto the hyena. He sought to split the beast’s attention between him and his mother, using the pain of his bite and the undeniable danger his mother posed to their advantage. It could not focus properly on his mother if he were being a nuisance!

murder
Code by TR

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

04-11-2024, 01:06 AM

Blood pooled on her tongue as fangs met the hyena's scruff, and she chomped down over and over and over like an overzealous dog catching cheese as it was thrown in quick succession into its mouth. But instead of the cheese tax, she was earning blood tax. The Wraith could certainly use this creatures pelt, and she was now determined more than ever to bring it down, to slaughter it and take its skin. Oh, and protect her precious little Red, of course!

It made some strange sounds as it tried to wrench itself from Medusa's grasp, landing a bite on the skeletons shoulder which did little to deter her. And when Red joined the fray, it made the mistake of looking as it made a strange cry. Medusa grinned through her snarling, releasing its scruff as she shoved once more, rising up to grab its neck with her forelegs and getting in a headlock. As long as she could keep it here, it wouldn't be able to touch Red! With a snarling snap, her teeth found purchase on its already mangled ear and she twisted and yanked until it tore off! Doubling down in pain, the mangy looking beast managed to thrash its head from pain and fear. It had definitely messed with the wrong one today, and was starting to regret it!

"Medusa"

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

04-23-2024, 08:34 PM

Red could feel the creature's resolve waning, its attempts to break free becoming more frantic. Medusa's ferocity was unmatched, her focus solely on protecting him and killing the hyena, which made Red felt a surge of pride mixed with relief as he saw her in action.

With a growl of his own, Redrum maintained his hold, refusing to let up despite the creature's thrashing. Blood mingled on his tongue as his teeth sank deeper, his own determination matching his mother's. He did not want to grow up to be a wolf to be trifled with! So he gave it his all here.

""

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ain't It Fun? Whisperer's Gorge 12:11 AM, 12-12-2023 01:28 PM, 06-20-2024