size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
04-18-2024, 11:36 AM

Elysia felt more relaxed after the Syndicate had finally settled into their claimed territory. And once she had returned from her political trip with her uncle she was ready to go out and take a trip of her own. That was how she found herself towards the west away from the polar sound. Away from her family looking for a very specific man of mystery: Scald.

It had been some time since their reunion in the glowing forest. And she wanted him to know that her family had set up a permanent residence that he could easily find her at now. So they didn’t have to wait so long in between their accidental encounters to see one another.

Last she knew he had to have lived down south because they met there and she left the island because it was being claimed. That’s where she was heading. But she wanted to follow the paths she knew well. To avoid Art and the hallows. She was being extra careful for her family’s sake.

That’s how she found herself now at the border of the Moor the syndicate had once called home. Actually it hadn’t been that long ago at all actually. They had only left because they’d overthrown norad and could now claim an empire.
But based on the smell of the border now in place. Someone else had claimed the moor. And the smell was familiar. It vaguely smelled like scalds smell.

Ordinarily she would have walked right through the border. Not given a single fuck. But with the death threat looming over her family’s head. She couldn’t risk yet another enemy. So she sat at the border. Tipping her head back she called out.

"Ely & Ezekiel"
[Image: ElyScarRef1.png?ex=6629b2a2&is=66173da2&...height=872]

Elysia "Ely" Saxe is a Mature 3-3-3 Rated Character. Plot at your own risk.

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-19-2024, 08:29 PM
[ooc: feels fitting this was the song that came on when I started replying to this.

Timeline wise, post Hallows meeting. Mod is still convinced Gil is dead based on Kenway's report.]

It was like she was observing the world through a haze. Sprawled out on the edge of the Ravine, looking over the peacefully grazing cattle on the moor, the young maremma pup weaving between them, checking in, keeping watch. Sakana was keeping Modesty well sedated in the wake of everything, and it left her with less of a filter than usual. A tufted ear flicked at the unfamiliar call and she rose, making her way towards the summons.

It took her a little longer than usual in her impaired state to catch the unfamiliar scent, an amused smile painting itself across her face, a chuckle offered before a greeting. "Awful nice of you lot to send forewarning of the raping and death," It was clear from the acrid sarcasm in her tone that she wasn't serious at all. "Then again, I'm sure they say the same about us behind out backs." The latter was delivered with a smirk. "I'll have to beg forgiveness for the informality, my healer is keeping me well and truly...indifferent at the moment." She gestured with a tip of her head, inviting the messenger to join her back beneath the shade of the trees that bordered the Moor stood, where alcohol and recreational herbs were scattered about on a tattered blanket that still smelled like Gilgamesh. "Modesty, apparently, I lead around these parts... Since the murder of my mate."

"speech"

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (450)

Master Navigator (354)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
04-20-2024, 06:19 AM

When your brother comes running home screaming about 'our father died!' and their mother looking no better, one has to wonder... Is it true? They had no body, no way of truly knowing, but the feeling in his gut is undoubtable. Was he really missing the man he called dad? Scald wasn't sure how to feel about it. Gilgamesh had always tried his best with them, even if his best was something to be worked on. There's booze on his own lips to help numb the thoughts, but nothing nearly as drastic as whatever concoction his mother was inhaling.

Unsure whether he should go out to retrieve his father's corpse or stay here and wait, Scald did what he did best and tidied up his den. Deep within the moor, he was one of the few wolves in the pack without a treehouse. Feeling safer on the ground, he enjoyed the luxury of being within the moor's cooler depths. Just as he's about done, he hears a familiar voice in the distance, perhaps along the territory line. Ely. Curious to why she's here, Scald wastes no time to meet her.

And unfortunately for him, Modesty has beat him there. His brow furrows, ears perked to listen to her words as he approaches. The last sentence she delivers leaves his fur standing on end, teeth clenching, and eyes staring hard at her face. "Mother," Scald purrs as best as he can, sidling up beside her to press his shoulder against hers. "Supposed murder, we don't know for sure until his body has been delivered," he tells her softly, lifting his muzzle up to nose her cheek before stepping away to approach Ely.

"Ely, my beauty," the look in his eyes is clear just how much he lusts for the Saxe girl, "what brings you all the way out here, hm?" Scald questions, canting his head slightly, hoping silently his mother won't say anything more outrageous in the meantime.

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Expert Intellectual (155)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
04-21-2024, 02:51 AM

Elysia’s call didn’t go unanswered long at all. But it was answered by someone new. Someone she hadn’t been expecting. A woman painted in the loveliest colors, that made her mind drift to the man she was looking for. Scald was painted in similar colors to this woman but his markings were different. Both were appealing to the eyes. But she couldn’t help this little feeling in her brain that wondered if they were related. She didn’t know much of his family or his pack.

But before she could begin talking the woman did. Accusatory words that caught ely by surprise. She wasn’t here to warn about anything, she was looking for her handsome pirate boy. And then the woman continued. Curious as to the story behind this little outburst Elysia said nothing at first. She just listened while she waited for her own turn to speak.

Blinking at the casual way the woman threw information at her. But then she motioned for her to join her. Ely shrugged softly and took a few steps closer to the colorful woman as she introduced herself as Modesty. And then came another piece of the puzzle. Her spouse had been slain. Ahhh, now that makes a lot more sense

Offering the woman a smile now ”My condolences, but I’m actually here to see..” she was cut off by the very devil she was about to utter the name of. Bicolored eyes flickered to his face as soon as his voice echoed between the pair of women. so this is his mother.. that makes sense

She silently watched as he soothed his clearly distressed mother before turning towards her now. Flashing him an award winning smile she met his gaze. ”I was looking for you, I had some news I wanted to share with you about my family. But it seems I have come at a terrible time for you and yours. My condolences” she dipped her head respectfully to him as she offereded the only bit of sorrow for someone outside of her own family.

"Ely & Ezekiel"

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

04-25-2024, 05:12 AM

Modesty offers Scald a sidelong glance wondering where the fuck in the family tree he had inherited all that optimism from? "If he were able, he would be here." She slurred a little more than she herself would consider acceptable under other circumstances, and while she appreciated the condolences, about the only thing that would sooth her aching heart right now would be the corpse of an Ethne wolf dropped on her border.

She didn't miss her son's flattering words, or that these two seemed to already be acquainted. A brow arched suggestively, and she tried to smile, but with the monstrous whirlwind of emotions that currently occupied her singular body, it came across queasy. This mortal existence wasn't an easy one, and she was ready to ascend already, hadn't she ticked all the damn boxes at this point?

Modesty's gaze sharpened a little when Ely mentioned news of her family, and she gestured again that they should all move to somewhere more comfortable. "Back to the snacks!" She declared with a little more insistence. Scald was hardly her first child to bring home a romantic interest, and this one in particular had Modesty riveted. "I want to hear what you lot did to make the great and mighty packs of the grand Ashen alliance quiver in their boots, I might need to borrow a page from your playbook!" She joked, doing her best to walk in a straight line back towards the ravine.

"speech"

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (450)

Master Navigator (354)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

04-25-2024, 08:21 AM

Optimism would not have been the word Scald would've chosen for himself. No, in this instance, it was denial. Whatever Kenway saw, he must've been scared or imagining things. Sure, he could believe their father getting into a brawl with only him on his side, but to die? Nope, no way, no how, that bastard wouldn't give up so easily. So instead, Scald denies it. He pushes for everyone, including himself, to believe that he's just knocked out, incapacitated so badly that he can't travel yet. Give him time. Scald silently pleas to his mother as Ely bows her head in sorrow and respect.

What he's also not ready for is the unhinged look in his mother's eyes. Her declaration of snacks has his ears laying back for a moment, but it only takes a second for him to smooth back over. Ready for whatever the fuck his mother is planning, Scald gives Ely a side glance, a brief smile before nodding his head in the direction of Modesty. "She plays nice as long as you do as well," he whispers under his breath, shooting Ely a wink as they move through the moor's tall grasses toward the ravine.

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Expert Intellectual (155)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
05-10-2024, 04:25 AM

Elysia’s stay focused on scald, almost forgetting that his mother is with them this time, until her voice cuts between them. Offering his mother a glance she nods. She would be on her best behavior, especially in a time where the syndicate was not so popular and well, scald was here. And she didn’t want anything to dampen whatever it was that was blooming slowly between them.

She returns scalds smile as she moves to place her body beside his as they walk through the grass. Keeping her eyes on his mother she allows her tail to brush against his thigh before returning a playful retort. “And when have you ever known me not to play nice?” She raised her brow at him. “If I remember correctly you quite enjoyed it when we played” she whispered so only he could hear her now, reminding him of their game of cat and mouse in the water.

Her pace slowed as they drew closer to the spot modesty had motioned towards. “A non violent take over, one they should be more… grateful for. It could have always been a violent one after all” she called to modesty. Referring to her family’s over throwing of norad.

"Ely & Ezekiel"

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

05-10-2024, 10:13 PM

Her sprawl of goat pelts and snacks came back into view and she made herself comfortable, sorting the food laid out before her, the things Sakana had laced with something extra safely tucked between her outstretched forepaws. Other bits and pieces, some of her own stash for self-medication, dried leaves and seed pods, shriveled dried mushrooms and her own special blend of tea laid out in offering alongside strips of dried jerky, fish, goat and whatever else the hunters had managed to gather, berries, ripe and fresh with the season, and even an attempt at making cheese from the milk of the goats.

There was a sharp edge to the smile she offered the dark girl at her answer, a snort offered in consolation, "You'll find gratitude is rather lacking around these parts." She gestured to the furs, the spread, inviting the younger wolves to join her. "Perhaps if we both stop playing nice, they'll realise how good they had it?" She arched a brow, reaching for some dried fish as she waited for Scald to tell her to mind her mouth again.

"speech"

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (450)

Master Navigator (354)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

05-21-2024, 08:13 AM
Scald approaches the spread with a curious expression. It was almost as if his mother was expecting this encounter. Or did she always have a lavish spread waiting? His ears listen as Ely and Modesty speak. Making his way to go sit on the edge of the goat fur, leaving space for Ely, Scald has to hold back rolling his eyes. 

“Taking pity on the weak will only give them room to believe they’re capable,” he rumbles in response, exhaustion clear in his tones as he refuses to think about his father. If only the man had just gone for her throat that day on the beach, they wouldn’t be here wondering if he were still alive.

“We aren’t big on alliances though,” Scald pointedly looks to his mother, questioning what she might say next. Just because he was growing close with Ely didn’t mean he wanted the Raider and the Syndicate to be besties. But they would need to keep their cards close to their chest.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Shadow Of my Life was hanging over me Druid's Moor 11:36 AM, 04-18-2024 09:33 PM, 07-03-2024