size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
05-13-2024, 11:08 PM
After the pack meeting and since Enki had let the news slip to Medusa that he and Tazzy were a couple, the pink man has finally taken the leap and selected a den just for them. In the twisting, winding tunnels of the gorge, he takes Tazzy deep into the system toward where he had set aside a few caves for them. It hidden within the labyrinth and only those who either memorize the path or know where to look for the tiny signs the pink man had made, would be able to find it.

It takes a little bit of time but Enki finally arrives at the opening of their den and he lowers his body to allow the smaller boy the chance to slide off his frame and down to the ground so that they can both walk into their den. With a wide grin, the taller man enters the cave and allows Tazzy a moment to take in the size of the cave. While this room is spacious, it is only the beginning to the structure with two visible tunnels leading off in different directions from this main one.

For now, Enki stays quiet and allows Tazzy time to inspect this cave… and their new entry way, if he wants it.

"Tazzy" & "Enki"
code © skelle 2023

Phantasm

Insomnia
Memory

Intermediate Intellectual (58)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Skelle
05-24-2024, 03:19 AM
Phantasm was excited for whatever Enki wanted to show him and eagerly climbed onto his back for the walk over. It was always just easier this way given Enkis longer stride, but he enjoyed being close to his boyfriend and smelling like him nearly constantly because of it. As they wandered through the tunnels of the gorge, he let his mind wander on what Enki was going to show him. When they came upon an entrance to a private section of tunnels and caves, he slowly climbed off his back when the man lowered down for him to.

He stood in awe for a moment before taking a few slow steps inside. At first he wasn't sure that he understood, but after a few moments of inspecting the empty cave, he returned to Enki and looked up at him. "Is this... for us?" he asked with a twinge of hopefulness in his voice as his tail slowly wagged at this tip near his heels. Their own den? He held back tears as his heart began to hammer in his chest, but he only could for so long and they were already beginning to make an appearance as his purple eyes turned glassy and began to water.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

Enki

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Navigator (235)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
05-24-2024, 02:04 PM
As Enki walks into their potential den, he moves to the side to allow Tazzy room to move around and inspect his choice. A smile tugs at his lips as he carefully watches his small boyfriend, almost seeing the gears in his mind working as he looks at area and the pale pink man leans against the nearest wall to give Tazzy time and space to examine the first cave. When the colorful man returns to where he stands, Enki shrugs off the wall, standing tall as those wonderful purple eyes find his own bright blues and the smile grows.

Tail wags happily behind him as Tazzy questions if this is for them and Enki dips his head in agreement while saying, “If you want it! I mean, you have done so much for me and I can’t imagine spending my life with anyone else…” His voice trails off as he sees the water building in his boyfriend’s eyes and his smile softens. Leaning doing, he nuzzles the soft area behind the colorful man’s ears, as he says, “I love you Tazzy and I want you to be near me every waking second. And, when we go to bed, I want to be able to hold you as we fall asleep.”

Pressing his head gently against Tazzy’s for a moment, Enki then steals a kiss before pulling back a bit, his eyes sparkling with joy as he asks, “Well, do you want to see the rest of our place?” With a wink, he points his nose to the two tunnel entrances, wishing to show his boyfriend everything that this place has to hold.

"Tazzy" & "Enki"
code © skelle 2023

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Home Is Where My Heart Is Whisperer's Gorge 11:08 PM, 05-13-2024 11:34 PM, 09-08-2024