An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-12-2024, 05:58 PM
He left her to eat, not pushing her despite his impatience. He had bared his heart to her, and taken a risk. The cutting edge of anticipation did him no favours, but he kept his silence. Giving her the breathing space she clearly needed.

When at last she started to speak, it was for privacy. He understood, to a degree, but his obsessive, possessive desire of her left him wanting to yell her name from the cliff sides. He was tired of keeping her a secret. But he understood. He didn't want to hurt anyone, least of all Spider. Too many changes, too fast. 

He followed her silently back to her den, the work a more sedate one than the frantic dash he had taken out here. He followed her back inside and seated himself by the fire, his reindeer sitting by the flames, the tea pot to the side. “Good. I'm glad.” He said, those three words did little to convey what he felt. “There are more choices you need to make. Your position and rank in the pack. You are a slave no more, no other wolves have the right to command you.” He flashed her a sly grin. “Except your Alpha.”
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (130)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-12-2024, 06:34 PM

They were back inside. The cup she had poured herself earlier sat cooled and ready, forgotten in the rush of events.

She took a swig of the tea. The new recipe settled easily in her stomach and even relaxed some of the panic in her sinew and mind. It helped her breathe well and deeply.

Who was she? Was she anyone any different than she was a few moments ago? What had fueled the fire within her earlier? Children, the desire for pups, her last modicum of control that she would seek to end them if he had deemed them chattel.

In his response, he stripped her bare of her servanthood and deemed her worthy to be above most of the pack. Any children she has with him would be royalty well and good, with the freedoms afforded of all young royalty in Armada.

There are more choices... There will be a good many more choices to make now. No one may command her except him.

The ball was in her court and all she could do was look at it. She wasn't the daring type, was she? She wasn't the type to order others around... or was she and she just hadn't had the opportunity?

She did feel different. She had a true choice in front of her and no strings attached.

She looked at him, this mountain of a man in her paws. The tea well and swallowed she stepped toward him. No skittering in her stride, her head held up on her shoulders, she felt bold. She felt new. Her tail rose above the sanction it was accustomed to.

She stepped grandly before him, then braced herself against his chest, lifting her head to be closer to his face. She reached up one paw and brushed it over his long saber-like tooth, hoping to send ripples of need within him. Had this been within her all along?

"Basilisk?" The power he held beneath her paws on his chest, his protection, his commands, his tender care, and his passionate need for her. "Basilisk," She said again, more quietly, more intimately, tasting his name on her lips as she had never had before, "I am yours, only you may command me now." She breathed into his ear, the need thrumming within her. "For I love you too." She said, pulling on that saber to bring him to her level and kiss.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-12-2024, 06:42 PM
She had chosen the Armada, but she hadn't chosen him. He kept himself back, controlled. Careful. If he was to allow himself to love her, truly love her, then it had to be her choice. He would settle for nothing less. An Ignita in the pack that he couldn't touch? Couldn't dote on and allow himself to be close to? He knew the pain he was opening himself up to. He was almost surprised he could do so, so selfish and controlling as he could be with her. But he couldn't love her and be selfish.

She stepped closer to him, something different coming over her. Something new. She looked proud and tall as she stopped before him. He didn't reach out and touch her, he held himself still. Watching her with careful, hungry eyes. She brushed a paw across his sabre tooth and he shuddered softly, but still he didn't move. She said his name and something flared subtly in his eyes. A fire, a need. But he still didn't move. He needed to hear it. He needed her to say it.

‘For I love you too.’ There it was. Her choice, given in freedom. He groaned again at her touch on his fangs, and leaned into her kiss, and kept going. Pushing into her, kissing her as if his life depended on it. “I love you. I love you Iggy.” He breathed into her mouth.

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

06-12-2024, 07:18 PM

She giggled against his breath, his need, his pushing into her. She still felt a strange uncomfortable twinge when he said Iggy. It felt like... hm... It didn't suit her now when he called her such.

She would have to retrain some of her reactions, but she felt an engulfing flame within her now. She could lead the game, she could let him take control knowing that he would care for her and their children to the utmost, and feel like she could truly trust him. She could speak up if she feels the pain... She pulled away, dismayed at her resolve and her responsible mind, there was still talk to be had.
Pain... The essence that had fed her rebellion. But, oh, she wanted to be consumed again.

"This... comes at a cost..." And she was always the one measuring the costs, finding the balances, looking for solutions... "Should we wait to tell the pack in the spring? By then they would have noticed Hazel's absence, and sufficient time would have passed." She already had the reputation of having been treated better than most of the pack with her status as *his* slave. Their daily life didn't have to change that much for a while.

She hoped he would bring up telling Spider. They should probably tell them before everyone else because the cost to Spider... was fairly expensive.

"Speech"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-12-2024, 08:22 PM
He kissed her passionately and pulled back when she did. Her words sparked a light of amusement in his eyes, a cost indeed. “It does.” He agreed, and he already knew what the cost would be to her. “No sex until you've healed, and… until you've made your promise. Your promise to tell me if it hurts.” He warned her. She hadn't said it yet, and he wouldn't let her skirt around it. He was still worried about their physical compatibility.  But they were challenged they would face together.

Ah
But that wasn't what she had in mind. Her cost flattened his ears, and he nodded. “As you wish. I don't like to hide how I feel about you, but some… more than others need time to heal.” Spider. He was thinking about Spider of course. “And no kids until Ollie had cleared us.” Which brought him back to an earlier point. “There's a chance he may not clear us. Can you live with that choice?”

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

06-12-2024, 09:30 PM

"Healed?" Healed from what? Probably her fainting spell and their first session together. Her face was incredulous, but it quickly broke into a warm smile. She pushed her nose against his and rubbed, "I feel free enough to promise you this now. When there is pain I will tell you." She said, pulling away from him again.

As they talked about the pack she went back to the kettle. The overly steeped tea was too strong for her taste and mostly burned now. She nodded in agreement that some, more than others, needed the time to heal.

She looked up at him as he spoke about Ollie again, she remembered the conversation earlier that they hadn't gotten around to yet. There's a chance they wouldn't be cleared to have children. It would be deemed a medical necessity. She had frozen on the spot, a new memory coming forward from her time in the desert. The queen was not able to have children. Which was why she had obtained Ignita somehow. But she didn't know how.

"It's... Somehow more devastating than I thought it would be." She replied, looking into the softly glowing coals. The energy of choosing whether she brought forth his children based on how he would treat them had given her the fire to stand up to him.
He had this information even as she was finding that inner fire for her future unborn children. He had released her in the face of that fire, and let her choose. He could have just as easily stolen that fire from her by giving her this news and keeping her a slave to him.

"You knew, and you let me fight my way to freedom for them anyway..." She said, realizing and voicing her thoughts aloud, turning back to him.
"You could have just as easily held that over my head but... you didn't." The news was devastating but also... so bittersweet.
"I love you... I love you!" She exclaimed and threw herself at him! To lay a passionate kiss on him. "We'll figure it out." She said, pushing her under his chin.

"Speech"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-12-2024, 10:05 PM
“I agree” he said softly, remembering how he had felt in hearing the news from Ollie. “I won't risk you in this… but I hope he comes back with good news, so that we would have the freedom to discuss that future. I've sent for a more experienced healer.” He explained, keeping her in the loop. Her part in the pack had grown. She had the right to know what he was thinking, and to have his truths. It was going to take some time to adjust to the new balance between them.

“Oh!” He exclaimed as she suddenly threw herself at him. He caught her with a paw, wrapping it around her. “It IS hard not to hold things over you.” He agreed somberly and lifted his other paw to measure over her head, highlighting the dramatic differences in size. Something in his heart stirred and squeezed as she proclaimed her love for him again. That wasn't going to get old anytime soon. He wrapped his paw a little tighter around her and kissed her before leaning his head to the side and resting it on her shoulder. “So, what should I call you for a season, Little Consort?”

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

06-12-2024, 10:30 PM

He had caught her with ease, she knew he would. She was gladdened that he had already taken steps to find a solution and was now bringing her into the loop on it. He wasn't hiding it from her.

She went to try and grab his paw over her head and indeed it was too tall. She stuck her tongue out at him playfully, but quickly hid it out of habit not to play with him and ducked her head for any kind of retribution. But he squeezed her and she sighed into him, melting into his embrace and kiss.

She chuckled lightly at her new title to come. "Your Little Bird is just fine for the season. But when we're together, just you and I..." She thought for a moment... "Iggy doesn't seem right for you and I, especially when we're... Hm." She smiled with a coy glance, he knew what she meant. "It feels... too childish now. It's fine for friends, but... you're closer." She liked it when he called her by her full name, but hearing "Iggy" in the throws of passion was more distracting than endearing.

"Speech"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-12-2024, 11:37 PM

He laughed softly as she misunderstood him. But he took the information she gave and tucked it gently away. “My Little Bird.” He whispered softly in her ear, ticking under her chin with a paw. “I suppose if I’ve banned Basil, you can ban Iggy.” He agreed easily. He would just have to remember to do so. He liked calling her Iggy, it was cute. Like she was. But he would adjust.

“Very well Little Bird. What rank should I call you by for a season.” He clarified. They had agreed to keep the pack in the dark for the rest of the season, to let previous changes settle before introducing a new one. He pulled her against him in a tight squeeze, and then let her go. “I suppose I should give you your present before we get distracted again.” He gave her a look. “Promise not to faint?” He teased, before pulling three books out of his bag. One was a fairytale, one was a book on winter, with tips for circling heat at the like. The other was --- (Your choice). He placed them down beside her. “They were all they had, so they’re a bit random.” He apologised.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

06-13-2024, 08:07 PM

Oh, he was not making it easy for her as he whispered softly in her ear. It made her bite her lip as she felt him under her chin.
"I suppose Iggy doesn't have to be entirely banned. Just, call me something else when we're... intimate, or when you want to be intimate. I'll know." She interjected leaning into him.

Ohhh, he was talking about rank! She didn't know she'd suddenly get a different rank now until she officially became consort.
"How about Steward? It can give me some leeway to organize things among the apprentices and the daily chores. Maybe I can set the other slaves on a track to finding their place here." Maybe, when the timing came she could take care of the scholars, navigators, market, production and keep track of the wellbeing of Armada. He can take care of the fighters and hunters and provide protection and food for the Armada without everything being on his shoulders all the time.

She laughed and pushed against him as he squeezed her before bringing up the presents again! Oh! She had completely forgotten about it! She smirked and pulled her nose down cheekily.
"No promises." She replied coyly as he asked her not to faint again. She was feeling mildly fatigued, from it but it wasn't debilitating. She got over the shock and felt secure in her future. It helped her feel steady.

She was surprised to see three books set before her! She gasped in delight, "Ohhhh! Ohhh! Look at these!" Her eyes glittered with wonderment. She picked up the fairytale book, wondering if it was the same one Kea was reading when they spoke. The cover was different, so maybe not. She wondered if she could borrow one of the ravens to fly down to the Hallows to deliver a letter.
"A book on winter!" She said, quickly looking at the back page and voraciously reading it as if she was starved. Then the last book was a thick tome about sewing and fabric making. Wherever these traders found their books she wanted to pillage their sources extensively!
"Oh Bas! These are wonderful!" She exclaimed, paging through them.

"Speech"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-13-2024, 08:45 PM

Intimacy. His lust for Iggy hadn’t waned since their first coupling. If anything, his desire for her had grown. She bit her lip, and leaned into him, and he absently brushed the tip of a fang against her ear, back and forth. Just… being able to be near her, holding her close. To tease and kiss her. Yes, he liked this change.

“Hmmm… If steward is your heart's desire, I can grant it. Steward today, Consort in a season.” His voice was a rich, pleased purr. He would ensure that the others knew her rank wasn’t another one to push over. In charge of organisation. Not someone to toss their work load onto.

When she pushed against him, he only held her a little tighter, before relinquishing his hold over her. Her shock at the books pleased him immensely. She gave the books her rapt attention, flipping through them with a speed he couldn’t match. Once she was fully immersed in seeing what her haul was, he snuck up behind her. His claws sheathed so his steps were silent as a cat across the hard floor. He bent down, holding his breath so she wouldn’t feel the stir in the air, and then launched his attack. Pulling her towards him, and relentlessly, and without mercy, ticking her.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

06-13-2024, 10:08 PM

Every touch sent her rippling, every squeeze and especially very subtle brush around her ears.

She would be Steward of the Armada, just like that. No longer a songbird, or a slave for everyone's whim, though she had to admit not many ordered her around. And then Consort! She was aloof and pretty and intimidating enough for such a title? Would others acknowledge her as The Consort?

All these thoughts were running through her head as she was engrossed in skimming the pages of the books before her from his gift. So engrossed she didn't notice a thing until she was squealing with uncontrollable laughter, flailing for her life as he pulled her towards him. The sensations elicited such uproarious laughter and squeals that it almost hurt! She couldn't breathe!
"Oh! Oh! St-" She giggled and laughed gasping for air, tears coming to her eyes. "sssstoppp!Ican-Ican't breeeethe!" She tried, clawing at him with her dulled paws, pushing her paws against him as hard as she could trying to get away. She loved it and hated it! And hated it and loved it! She kicked out uncontrollably!

"Speech"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-13-2024, 10:33 PM

He wrestled her to the flow as she fought him, mercilessly tickling her in the face of her protest. “Make me.” he growled at her, his eyes sparking with delight. Perhaps he would eventually find a way to inspire the little wolf to learn to fight. Size didn’t mean a thing when wolves like Spider and Levi were decent warriors.

He finally relented, and pushed her gently to the floor in front of him. He looked down at her, his eyes afire with desire. Mmmm… but no. he would stick to the choice he had made. He leaned down, and kissed the nape of her neck. If it was tortuous for him, it absolutely should be tortuous for her, too. “Little Consort.” He breathed against her fur.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

06-13-2024, 10:51 PM

She half growled in response to his threat, a pitiful attempt to push him off then screamed aloud as he got a spot on her inner thigh! Making a move to kick him in the face but he was too quick for her. She fought against him with her untrained and untested limbs, wildly uncoordinated and thrashing. She was just about to try her teeth when he finally relented and pushed her away to the ground.

She held herself up, letting herself heave and catch her breath. His breath against her fur sent a fire through her, bristling with mischief. She had been afraid of retaliation and consequences before. Suddenly now she felt like she had a leg to stand on, something to live for even. He breathed into her fur her soon to be title, in a flash she whipped around onto her back and used his head and neck like a ladder to pull herself underneath him and thrust her paws to tickle the fleshy pits between his arms and chest. Attacking him in like.

"Speech"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-13-2024, 11:03 PM

Ignita’s sudden movements had been unexpected, and were utterly distracting. He sucked in a sharp breath as her paws clamped around his head and neck, pulling her body up towards him. His scent changed, and his eyes lit like fire as she clung to him. But she didn’t stop there, she moved under him, digging her toes into his skin as she tickled him. Caught between the sensation of tickling and lust he barked a laugh and tried to grab at her paws, but they were moving too quickly across his skin.

He stopped trying, and instead scooped his paws under her, squishing her against his chest so she had no room to move. His heart beat like a drum, and his breathing was a little ragged as he held her there. Teasing little minx that she was. With her crushed against him, he moved his head to her neck, and started trailing kisses and nips up her skin.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

06-13-2024, 11:30 PM

Hah! She got him to laugh, it added fuel to her fire and sent her cackling with glee! He tried to grab her paws but she could feel him move and gauge his movements, proving too fast for him to catch.

He pressed her into the ground then, pinning her paws from moving much and pushing the wind out of her. She squirmed beneath him, pulling her legs inward, and pushed with all her might against him, at least to let her breathe. She giggled into his dark ink black fur as his kisses formed a trail through her neck. Her limbs gave out as he tugged at her fur, pulling her skin that always made her weak. Her scent finally shifted as she grew lost in the crushing squeeze of her body and the kissing at her neck. That imperceptible sound she could not control escaped her as he deliberated into her neck. She tried to lift her head and use her teeth to grab a lock of his own fur and tug teasingly on it but she could barely focus enough to pull with any strength.

"Speech"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-14-2024, 01:26 AM

Her soft giggling only added to the excitement, and he knew he was huffing laughter softly under his breath. Treading carefully with the girl, knowing how easily he could crush her with his larger size. He pulled at her skin, tasting her with his teeth and tongue when she gasped against him. He felt his body quiver for his desire with her and he pressed a couple more kisses along her neck, holding her tightly against him. Feeling her against every inch of his body. His breathing was ragged gasps when he let her go and took three deliberate steps back. “I surrender, mercy, mercy!” he teased, though his hungry eyes never left her even while he laughed breathlessly.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

06-14-2024, 01:39 PM

She gasped for breath as he released her, softly laughing and languishing on the floor where he left her. Her skin tingles as the oxygen returns to her limbs and face.
"Mercy..." She shifts her head side to side, as if to shake it, "A slave... makes her master call for mercy..." She breathed. She rolled onto her side, her eyes closed as her head swam when she tried to lift it. A moment more and she lifted it again with ease, her breath steadying comfortably.

"If you're not careful, you'll crush me beneath that titanic chest of yours." She warned playfully, her eyes aglow with her own hunger when she opened them to him. "I thought you said no until I'm healed."

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Curtain of Stone Dreamer's Col 07:00 PM, 06-11-2024 03:12 PM, 07-18-2024