size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
05-31-2024, 11:27 AM
Elysia had been stewing with the information that Caedes had given her. Mulling over how to go about the situation. She was going to be a mother and scald… he was going to be a father. She had waited days wrapping her head around it before she decided that she had to tell scald. Before she decided that he deserved to know that he had children growing in her womb. She had yet to tell her Sultan or anyone else in the Syndicate. For now the only people who knew were herself and Caedes. But she knew that she’d have to tell the others when she came back home.

But for now that would have to wait. As she was standing at the border of Raiders Hallow. Her belly swollen, paws aching, and Exhausted. She already hated being pregnant. It made everything more difficult for her.

Tipping her head back she called for Scald. He would be the first person she told. Then she would tell his mother, since she was the grandmother and Ely liked her. Then she would go home and deal with her own family.

Elysia sat while she waited, trying to adjust the weight of her children off her feet so she could rest comfortably for her lover.

"Ely & Ezekiel"
[Image: ElyScarRef1.png?ex=6629b2a2&is=66173da2&...height=872]

Elysia "Ely" Saxe is a Mature 3-3-3 Rated Character. Plot at your own risk.

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (450)

Master Navigator (354)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
06-10-2024, 01:54 PM

Scald was very much doing Scald things when the call from the border came for him. It had been a month or so since he had last seen Ely so it was safe to say he was rather excited that she had come calling yet again. If it wasn't for the constant raiding and need of his skills within the pack, he would have gone to see her himself, but duty was calling. With his parent's newest litter of pups entering the world headstrong and ready to cause chaos, Scald was feeling weary and exhausted.

It wouldn't take him long to meet Ely where she sat at the border, but the exhaustion would be evident on his face. "Yanno, ya don' have to reques' to come in anymore. My ma likes ya good 'nough that she won't mind ya bein' here," he hadn't even noticed her like he normally would have as he had plopped on the ground, mind half-elsewhere until he finally does look. Eyes wide, breath caught in his throat as he scrambles to his paws.

"Ely, now, I ain' a man of insults, but yer lookin' a bit... swollen round the belly," Scald tips his head, eyes now eyeing her face and seeing all the signs. The timing would add up right unless she was seeing other men. Which he had no reason to be mad about... Nope, not one bit. Brow furrowed, he closes the distance and stands a few inches from her before whispering. "They ain't mine, are they?"

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Expert Intellectual (155)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
06-14-2024, 04:44 AM
Elysia smiled faintly at scalds greeting. One that told her that next time she could just waltz on into the raider’s lands to see him, or his mother. It made her feel…good. To know that his mother liked her enough to open her borders to her whenever she wished to visit. Scald looked just as exhausted as she did, though she wondered why that was so. She was worse for wear due to motherhood. But scald, he was usually so full of life. She watched as he finally seemed to notice her, like truly notice her. She would have laughed at how comical it was if it didn’t make her want to snap at him. Taking a deep breath she too stood to her paws.

She fought the urge to roll her eyes as he mentioned her size. She knew this was probably a shock to him too, but he didn’t have to point out the obvious. She had always loved her body, but these pups were ruining her figure at the moment. And it didn’t help that scald was pointing it out, even if it was clear to see.

As he draws closer his scent washes over her and quells her temper just enough before asking about the paternity of the life growing inside of her. She was glad she didnt have to say it outloud yet, that she was pregnant. It was still strange to her. ” They’re Yours” she stated calmly, watching his reaction.

"Ely & Ezekiel"

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (450)

Master Navigator (354)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

06-24-2024, 07:00 PM
There is quite literally a pregnant pause between his last words and Ely's next. He watches her slowly come to a stand, noticing how uncomfortable she must be with the extra weight. His mouth remains shut, for the first time in his life, feeling more impatient than he ever had before. Why wouldn't she just come out with it? Were they his or not? His ears flicker backward, eyes watching her carefully as she closes the distance between them. It was agony waiting for the answer. With his heart hammering in his chest and all saliva drying from his tongue, he didn't hold back the unexpected sigh of relief that washes from him.

Scald had never imagined wanting to be a father before, but the idea of Ely being pregnant with someone else's pups stoked a flame in his belly he didn't know was there. Not that he really had the urge to be a dad, a good father, but something in him also kind of wanted to be better than his own? It was a weird sensation and he wasn't even sure what to say next as her confirmation rings in his head.

"A'ight," Scald starts, swallowing down the lump in his throat before reaching out to press his nose into her cheek, stepping forward so that his chest rested against hers. "Well I s'pose since ya wandered down all this way, ya might like to rest?" He questions, his voice soft and endearing into her ear before he steps back, a small nervous smile on his lips. Turning to face back toward where the moor's dens lie, he leans toward her, offering his shoulder for her to rest on so that walking might be a little easier for her. "So what do ya want from me, hm?" Scald puts the question forth, gaze moving to her every few moments as he helped guide her to his humble abode.

Scald & Elysia
table coding by bunni ♥

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Expert Intellectual (155)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
07-05-2024, 02:52 AM

Ely wasn’t sure what she was expecting from scald. But as he closed the distance between them, Chest to chest, nose to cheek she couldn’t help but feel relaxed. Motherhood wasn’t on her list of plans yet. She had much she wanted to do before this but these were the cards that were dealt to her. And now she felt as if she wouldn’t be totally alone in raising them.

She nodded ”I would. Your children weigh me down a bit more than I’d like to admit” she half teased. Her paws ached at the thought of her walk. She was grateful she’d done it though. She would never openly admit how insecure she’d felt on her way here. Not knowing if she was about to be a single mother. Or how she was unsure of everything to come.

But he silenced it all. Every single betraying feeling reverberating through her body was gone as she accepted his shoulder and leaned against him. Her body heavy with exhaustion. She looked towards him as his question stoked that dark fire that lingered writhing within her.

”What do I want from you?!” her tone was sharp as she stared at him in disbelief. ”I come tell you that you’re to be a father and THATS your first thought after finding out?! That I want something from you?” she scoffed in disbelief. She was a saxe she didn’t want anything. She wanted to scream and yell and sink her teeth into him in that moment but her body betrayed her, as it held no energy for any of it.

”I don’t want to be alone in this. I want a partner, I want my children to have both parents in their lives. But don’t you for a second think I can’t do this on my own if I have to” she huffed before she began walking on her own towards his den.

"Ely & Ezekiel"

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (450)

Master Navigator (354)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

07-05-2024, 07:02 PM
Scald balks at her sudden outburst. Had he not phrased his question properly? His brow scrunches, confusion written all over his face as he looks at her expression of disbelief. But he listens and by the time she is done and stalking away from him, he can't do anything but let out a sigh. Hormones, I swear. He thinks to himself, ears falling backward as he stretches his long legs to cover the distance between them.

Coming up to her side and then slipping in front to stop her in her tracks, Scald looks down at her in a stern manner. He really hated being anything but relaxed. "Ya know what I meant, Elysia," he says first, using her full name so she knew he was being serious. "I say what do ya want from me as in do ya want me to come live with ya or do ya want me to kick rocks?" His tone is stern, typically nonchalant expression now all twisted up into something he's not used to.

"If yer gonna be foolish an' yell at me a bunch over nothin', I ain' gonna put up with it," he leans in closer so that their noses almost touch. "Ya'd be lyin' to yerself if ya think I don' got feelin's for ya. I might not be great at showin' it, but yer the one I dream about at night," he lets out a sigh, finally touching his nose to the bridge of her muzzle. "Jus' cause I'm strugglin' to accept that these... these mongrels are gonna be mine don' mean I ain' gonna try," Scald whispers, his eyes closing for a moment as he tries to calm the stirred emotions in his own noggin.

Scald & Elysia
table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I’ll Be There When Your Reality Drowns Druid's Moor 11:27 AM, 05-31-2024 12:52 AM, 08-20-2024