Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
09-07-2024, 07:59 PM

With the children a little bit older, a touch more robust, Modesty had made the trip north to see if Dread had run off to the cathedral on Deluge's suggestion. With no trace of him found in the north, she made her way back past the Armada, stopping in at the markets to gather some more supplies for her saddle bags for the trip home.

Her antlered rabbit kept close, tucking under her body in the way Jael once had when they visited this place. She tried to keep the sour expression off her face as she bartered and traded with the vendors. Her kite perched on the side of the cavern, keeping watch from on high.

The Raider's and the Armada weren't exactly on the friendliest of terms, but she didn't feel any danger from being here. If she spotted the new leader, she would try and get his attention, otherwise, she would be on her way before the sun set, eager to be home to her family.

"speech"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
09-07-2024, 08:06 PM
Basilisk made his way into the market, dropping off supplies at one of the stalls. He didn't spend too much time here these days, leaving the running of it to Ignita and Andromeda. There was so much else to do, with two new territories to establish as their own.

Once he had unloaded his bundle, he realised he recognised one of the wolves wandering around the market. It wasn't every day an Alpha appeared to examine their wares. He set his course to pass her, and nodded his head in greeting. “Modesty, was it?” He asked for clarification. Their one meeting had been brief. He still didn't understand what her abrupt leaving had been about.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
09-27-2024, 11:57 PM

The greeting was friendly enough and Modesty dipped her head in acknowledgement. She was used to large wolves, but the Armada leader was something else. She gave a half smile that didn't quite reach her worried eyes, "That's me, and you are Basilisk, yes?" It wasn't like there was a risk mistaking him for anyone else.

"I find myself short a few members... most worrying among those are young children, less than a season old, a red and charcoal coated yearling, Jael, who was a frequent visitor here... and Dread." Perhaps the only reason she had come this far north to begin with. "Although I'm sure you'd have noted something as out of place as strange or unaccompanied children, I thought it was worth stopping by. Dread, in particular, seemed to disappear just before Deluge had their children, but now one of her litter is missing along with two of my own." Given the meeting they had been summoned to at the Hallows, it was a worrying prospect indeed.

"speech"