Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
03-07-2013, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2015, 04:30 PM by Nyx.)
CURRENT THREADS

- this is my death song [ silent ]

COMPLETED THREADS

THE BEGINNING : WINTER
- kingdom come [ rakshra , gerhardt ]
- silent comfort [ loccian ]
- stopping for a little chat [ secret ]

YEAR 1 : SPRING
- the few and the far between [ rakshra ]
- playing the victim [ loccian ]

YEAR 1 : SUMMER
- potential member [ loccian, gerhardt ]
- checking in [ loccian ]

YEAR 1 : FALL
- pathos [ loccian ]
- weathered souls [ gerhardt ]
- star light, star bright [ silent ]

YEAR 1 : WINTER
- distance [ loccian ]

YEAR 2 : SPRING
- that place in your heart [ silent ]
- burnin' up for you [ silent ]
- wondering [ kamala ]
- right by my side [ silent , maverick ]
- sing about the birds and the bees [ song ]

YEAR 2 : SUMMER
- love at first sight [ song / silent birthing thread ]
- paradise. [ family ]
- a long time coming [ pack meeting ]

YEAR 2 : FALL
- sound sleep [ rune ]
- a talk. [ mercury ]
- true love, mhm [ silent ]
- a sun that never sets [ jendai ]

YEAR 2 : WINTER
- preparations [ maverick , themisto , pontifex, iowerth ]
- seven nation army [
- i'm a slave to all these voices in my head [ lova ]
- release [ isardis ]
- of space and time [ mercury , faolan ]

YEAR 3 : SPRING -- { 10 years - 10 years 3 mo. }
- anywhere i would've followed you [ ara ]
- love will find a way [ silent ]

YEAR 3 : SUMMER -- { 10 years 3 mo. - 10 years 6 mo. }
- face value [ conall ]
- love somebody [ silent , song , novel , ara ]

YEAR 4 : SPRING -- { 11 years - 11 years 3 mo. }
- i'll be your girl for all seasons [ silent ]
- the road that was once so lonely [ aoto ]
- ice ice baby [ silent ]
- chat it up [ novel i ]
- to extend our reach to the stars above [ pack meeting ]
- home is where the heart is [ jendai ]

YEAR 4 : SUMMER -- { 11 years 3 mo. - 11 years 6 mo. }
- a few of my favorite things [ jendai , song ]

YEAR 4 : FALL -- { 11 years 6 mo. - 11 years 9 mo. }
- close your eyes to see [ silent , steel ]

YEAR 4 : WINTER -- { 11 years 9 mo. - 12 years }
- FROM ASHES [ ludicael meeting ]

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
12-07-2014, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2014, 09:18 AM by Bronze i.)
Tables

Code:
<table background="http://i.imgur.com/5LE214U.jpg" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:650px; border:1px dashed #000000; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#000000"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:870px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px"><font color="#624a3b" style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; line-height:12px;">

<i style="color:#907967;"></i>

<font color=#ffb02a></font> </font></div></td></tr></table>

Code:
<table background="http://i.imgur.com/RVDc3L0.jpg" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:600px; border:0px solid #000000; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#000000"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:780px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px"><font color="#C5BE9B" style="font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; line-height:12px;">
A sigh escaped Bronze's unhinged jaws, a sound of pure ecstasy. His first love was alive, standing before him in the flesh, and his children were alive and well too. Slowly he shifted his front paws, all signs of fatigue from his long walk here suddenly dissipating. Head lowered slightly as she raised a paw to come in contact with his face, as though temporarily ashamed of the way time had treated him. As he gazed at her own face, he marveled at how little it had changed... time had treated it kindly, experiencing washing over it and perfecting it, as the ocean waves smoothed a stone over time.
<p>
<font color=#D5B342><b>"How you ever fell in love with me, I truly have no idea,"</b></font> he said, somewhat longingly, though his voice was painfully honest. He had been broken even when he'd first met her, though he'd been considerably different as a child. Much more outgoing and optimistic, untainted by the abuse he had suffered before being brought to the Moonlight pack by his uncle. But how time had changed him... the death of Apollo had been a turning point in his life, and he had never returned to his former self. And yet somehow she still cared for him, though he had abandoned her and Alione... she admitted she'd never stopped caring about him.
<p>
A slight breeze blew in, causing Silent to pull herself closer to him. Bronze swore he felt his legs quiver beneath his large frame, still overwhelmed by her presence. <font color=#D5B342><b>"And I never stopped loving them,"</b></font> he admitted, though he did so readily, infinitely proud of his love for his children. A pause followed, and briefly he retracted, unable to keep his eyes off her face. <font color=#D5B342><b>"And you, Silent... you hadn't aged at all. You're as beautiful as I remember. Life has treated you well, I presume?"</b></font> The question was purposefully vague. His heart was heavy as he wondered what she had done the last few years, without him.

</font></div></td></tr></table>

Code:
<table background="http://i.imgur.com/Ht1Cj2A.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:550px; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#000000"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-top:320px; padding-left:10px; padding-right:10px"><font style="font-family: garamond; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; color: #DFD197; ">
What a fine day. Bronze could truly ask for no more. Faolan seemed the most eager of the bunch -- his childlike optimism and energy reminded him fiercely of how he had been as a youngster. He wondered briefly how time might change the boy, turn him into something completely different; for now, he would lavish in their short childhoods while he still could. So innocence and beautiful they were! A grin brought his hardened features to life, his joy unable to be contained.
<p>
Ara seemed far less thrilled, but she perked up, willing to go along with her family. Mercury was eager, which was no surprise -- he and Faolan seemed like they were the best of friends.  <b style="color: white;">"Really,"</b> he assured his white-furred son, grinning down at him.  <b style="color: white;"> "My son, you have no idea how big the world is,"</b> Behind his large form, his tail swayed side to side.  <b style="color: white;"> "You will never get tired of it. I assure you."</b>
<p>
Bronze glanced over to Silent, quietly seeking her approval. Slowly he would move to make his way towards the den's entrance, slowly poking his head out from the opening. If Silent approved, he was sure Faolan and possibly Mercury would come barreling out of their sleeping quarters, and he wanted to keep an eye on them.

Code:
<table background="http://i.imgur.com/zlWVrRx.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:650px; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#2c2119"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-top:410px; padding-left:10px; padding-right:10px"><font style="font-family: garamond; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; color: #DFD197; ">

It was a good trait to have -- caring about something so deeply that you would fight for it. It had taken him many years to really begin to care. He had always been a loyal man; staying true to oneself and one's family had been engrained in him since birth. And yet he had left his family, not once but twice, rather than trying to fix things and fight for what he truly cared about. Bronze knew he'd been a coward, but now he was determined to never fall back into his selfish old ways.
<p>
His gaze was serious and yet warm at the same time. He admitted that he wasn't old enough to rule yet, but his words expressed interest that was obvious. <b style="color: white;"> "Wise for your age,"</b>  he commented conversationally. <b style="color: white;"> "And humble enough to know that you are not yet ready. A fine quality of a real leader."</b> He would grin, nodding his head. A more power-hungry creature might not care that they weren't ready ... might simply want what they felt was owed to them. But Rune seemed a bit more wary. A smart boy, indeed.
<p>
<b style="color: white;"> "Well -- you handled me rudely waking you up well enough,"</b> he noted. <b style="color: white;"> "If you do become a ruler, you have to know you might never get much alone time. That your pack will always come before whatever else you might want to do."</b> Bronze shrugged, wondering if the boy had considered that. <b style="color: white;">"I would fight you, but I am not feeling up to it today. Maybe in the future." </b> The brute winked, but knew he was getting too old for fighting. One wrong movement and he could find himself with a sprained or even broken limb. <b style="color: white;">"You seem a decent boy, Rune. With some training, you'll be all set. If you believe in something and try, I am certain you can make nearly anything happen. I have found that if you simply are yourself, you will make the best impression." </b> It might be difficult for a young man to gain a big following quickly, but if he was steadfast and firm, Bronze felt certain that wolves would see the intentions hidden deep in his heart and many would even be willing to give his pack a try. He knew it was often better to suck up one's pride and join a pack than risk being in danger from the elements or from predators.

Code:
<center><div style="border:1px solid #000000;width:550px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9aaPLLT.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#3d461a;padding-top:350px;padding-bottom:30px"><div style="border:1px solid #000000;opacity:0.4;color:#c3bfcb;text-align:justify;padding:10px;background-color:#B2C248;line-height:100%;font-family:optima;font-size:11px;color:#000000;width:430px">

Bronze was slow to reply to Song's call. He knew with certainty that Silent would rush to her voice, like a mother to its child -- a smile teased the old wolf's lips as he imagined how happy his wife would be today. He would lounge about for a bit longer, knowing Silent would be greeting Song soon, and part of him hated the thought of impinging on such a reunion.
<p>
But it wasn't long before he rose, bringing himself to all fours. Slowly he would stretch the sleep and fatigue from his joints, unwilling to rush and risk growing tired before the real day even began.
<p>
When he arrived, he was pleasantly surprised to see that Ara had joined them as well, along with one of Song's daughters. A smile graced his muzzle, lighting up his grizzled face. <font color=#000000><b> "What a pleasure, the two of you,"</b></font> he spoke honestly, dipping his muzzle in greeting. He did not know Song well enough to openly embrace her, but Silent love for her was deep and true, and so he would bring himself to nuzzle her shoulder lightly before pulling back and leaning into his mate.

</font>
</div></div></center>

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
12-07-2014, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2014, 10:52 PM by Bronze i.)

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
12-07-2014, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2014, 10:52 PM by Bronze i.)
Misc Art

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
12-07-2014, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2014, 10:55 PM by Bronze i.)
Purchases

- Immortality -- to 11 years old
- Immortality -- to 12 years old

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
12-08-2014, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2014, 04:35 PM by Nyx.)
Notes

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bronze Postlogs 03:37 PM, 03-07-2013 11:55 AM, 01-10-2024