Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-29-2015, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2015, 09:49 AM by Marina I.)
Misc. Art

[Image: fenbow_by_reflectedmemories-d8u6th0.png]
[Image: t4ZIt0u.png][img=0x0]http://orig12.deviantart.net/2284/f/2015/064/6/f/rainbow_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd28.png[/img]

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-29-2015, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2015, 09:43 AM by Marina I.)
Notes

Beliefs And Gods

-Celeste and Nox are the mother and father of the gods. Celeste, usually called upon by females, is known as the more merciful of gods. She is the goddess of peace, balance, life, and all things good. Her mate, Nox, is the god of destruction, resurrection, chaos, and malevolence. Darker thoughts are said to be born of this man, and from him evil is initially sown.

-The first four children of Celeste and Nox are the two sets of twins, also known as the pairs of life and death. In each set there is a male twin and a female twin.

*Celeste {Female -- Main Goddess}

*Nox {Male -- Main God}

*Charis {female -- has rule over the good souls} and Erebos {male -- has rule over the evil souls} are the twins of death.

*Aoi {female} and Chrysos {male} are the twins of life. They work together to create each life.

*Abeni {Female} -- Hound helper for Charis. She keeps the dead in Charis' command from wandering into Erebos' domain and becoming corrupted.

*Riyeth {Male} -- Hould helper for Erebos. He tracks down those under Erebos' command who try to escape his domain. Also known as the punisher.

*Abyss and Fates {Both Male} -- An ironic set of male twins that control fate and a time. They work together to determine the direction a soul will go and how their choices will influence where they go when they die.

*Reflected {Female} -- The keeper of memories. She holds all memories bad and dark, with no set appearance. It is said she has a rather selfless nature, wanting to help everyone even at the sacrifice of her own being.

*Time Rift {Female} -- A torn up being said to be able to change the path a soul will take. When a dark wolf goes back to light it is said that Time Rift has made an appearance in their life.

Rainbow Syndrome

Rainbow Syndrome is a term used by Lyennian's to describe a wolf inflicted with madness or psychopathy. It is more of a title for Marina, rather than her actual name, to describe her actions and, in a literal sense, her coat colors. Because of this term and her coat markings she is feared by most native Lyennian's and viewed as a demon.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-29-2015, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2015, 10:28 AM by Marina I.)
Opinions On Others

Amachi -- Respect

Anais -- Like

Arivae -- Stranger

Deivid -- Like

Dione -- Respect / Missing

Enigma -- Uncertain

FenrisĂșlfr -- Heartbreak / Love

Ganja -- Family Love {Adopted Daughter}

Hyder -- Stranger

Jaeger -- Stranger

KaprasĂ­us -- Interesting Stranger