i created the sound of madness

Natalia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-15-2015, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2015, 03:22 PM by Natalia.)
ACTIVE THREADS:
second chance (The Ancient Oaks, South Alacritia with Mithras)
two packs of cigarettes a day (The Bifröst, South Alacritia with Káti)
no one owes you anything (The Ancient Oaks, South Alacritia with Vitality)
Braggarts and Thieves (Fossil Ridge, South Alacritia with Mithras, Vitality, Káti, Lyre, Talon, Irie and Wraith

Notes. - A translation for any Russian words can be found by hovering over them.

It had been an off day, Natalia having found herself tired from the hunting she had done before lunch. She would settle down in her makeshift den within the vast forest that the nomads lurked in occasionally before she thought about it. It had occurred to her sometime prior that while she spoke Russian often, most of the time using phrases mixed in with her English, no wolf truly knew what she was saying. It was this that made her decide to let out a general call, just to see if there was any interest in learning the new language. She would raise her muzzle, calling out to her fellow tribe members to inquire about learning a new language. Her call went on for a few seconds before she dropped back into her reserved nature.

She thought of the terms she often used, such as мой друг, or ‘my friend’ and then the names of each of the members of the tribe. They had their own unique pronunciation and while some sounded as if they might be English with her foreign accent playing a role in how they were said, she knew otherwise. She knew that ‘my friend’ was pronounced more as ‘moy drunk’ with a slight twinge to it, but did the others know that she was calling them a friend? She doubted it! The tigress would perch herself up, sitting with her bum on the ground and her front paws keeping her upper body up in the air, her head held at a normal level, neither up or down. The sapphire and ebon wolf would wait to see if any of her adopted family would answer her call and find interest in another culture.

Code:
<blockquote>Notes. - A translation for any Russian words can be found by hovering over them.</blockquote>
<center><table width="500px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border: 1px solid #000000"><tr><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding-top:305px;padding-left:30px; padding-right:30px;padding-bottom:30px;background-color:#430000; background-position:top;background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/ic6dsF2.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat;"><tr><td><div align="justify"><font color=#8F0E0E style="font-family:Times; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:2px;">
<p>Post here.</p>
<b><font color="#008F29"></font></b>
</font></td></tr></table></div></tr></td></table></center>

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i created the sound of madness Postlogs 10:17 AM, 08-15-2015 11:57 AM, 01-10-2024