Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
06-04-2016, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2016, 06:47 PM by Peregrine.)
PEREGRINE: 2yr.o Female. 34" Wiseass button-pushing merchant.
bio. Peregrine is essentially harmless, but she doesn't always play well with others thanks to her chronic inability to not vomit out endless amounts of sass and sarcasm. She has a blue-eyed black lemure companion named Tsiry, and they can usually be found wandering the wilderness looking for things and/or bickering.
looking for. GATHERING THREADS, c'mon guys it'll be fun I swear. Also looking for travel companions, chill personalities, people who can take a joke would work best. It'd be nice to get her some long term friendships or alliances.
inventory.
  • HERBS: 0
  • MEAT: 0
  • OTHER: 0
Threads.

SERAPHIM: 2yr.o Male. 42" Gentle giant who just wants to wander.
bio. Phim really just wants to be left alone to mope about Imperium, but that doesn't mean he's not down for the occasional adventure. A bit more somber than you might remember him but he still loves to learn, chat, and explore new things.
looking for. Friends and fellow hippies. He'll be setting up with Tea/Tor's crew so anyone who wants in on that wonderfulness should come a-knockin'.
inventory.
  • HERBS: 0
  • MEAT: 0
  • OTHER: 0
Threads.
RÆSA: Nearly 1yr.o Female. 42" Headstrong Hellion.
bio. Katja's daughter and full of fire. She's ready to kick ass and take names and chase horizons and all that jazz. She has a clouded leopard companion named Bodolf who tries (and fails) to talk sense into her. She likes pushing limits and being at the front lines of every challenge she faces. The sort to sit out during a thunderstorm.
looking for. People looking for exciting, creative threads. I want to get her out there more, definitely looking for plot ideas. Hmu, my pal.
Threads.
HYDER: 5yr.o Male Lion. 46" Albino grumpy grump, no tail.
bio. Hyder just wants some peace and quiet, tbh. He was his throne to be nice and clean and his and for no one else to ever bother him ever. Unfortunately, he's had some difficulty accomplishing that and is starting to come to terms with it. He vents this frustration by exhibiting superfeline grumpyness.
looking for. He will be extra grumpy with males but hey, no worries. Mostly Hyder just wants a little appreciation every now and then, is that too much to ask? Open to plotting.
Threads.
Please feel free to reply below to let me know if you'd like to do any sort of plotting or threading!!!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Follow the FOX Tracks Postlogs 04:27 PM, 06-04-2016 11:59 AM, 01-10-2024