Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-10-2017, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2017, 12:34 AM by Shrapnel.)
It's time to decide who was the best of the season for Summer of Year 9!

The nominations that go up will be for the past season, so since it is now Autumn year 9, the nominations will be for ACTIVE characters, packs, and couples in Summer year 9. We would really like to see nominations going up for characters and people who were here and active in the past season, not just general popularity. For this reason we are asking for a small explanation of why you are nominating that particular person/pack/character ect. It doesn't have to be much, just a few words about why you think they deserve it for this past season!

Keep in mind: don't just nominate someone you like. Nominate someone who has been active, interesting, and participating in plots, or someone who stands out for their unique ideas and deserves to be recognized for them!

You have until April 17th to get your nominations in.

Cannot nominate last seasons winners :
MotS : Fox
CotS : Amon
DotS : Bass & Vali
PotS : Lirim

Code:
<B>Member of the season: </b>
<b>Why they deserve it: </b>

<b>Character of the season: </b>

<b>Thread of the season: </b> Must take place in Summer Year 7

<b>Duo of the season: </b>

<b>Pack of the season: </b>

Amon

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
04-10-2017, 07:21 PM
Member of the season: Nyx!
Why they deserve it: Her life might be cray cray right now but she's hangin' in there, and still on site hangin' out with us being her awesome ol' self. Do I even need a reason? <3

Character of the season: Faite
Why they deserve it: Seems like I always see Faite's name in the recent posts feed, and Lirim always has something going on.

Thread of the season: TBA
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: TBA
Why they deserve it:

Pack of the season: Crew!!
Why they deserve it: An awesome pack that really stands out from the others, I think. Tea has always played some awesome Alpha's and Chaos is no different. This pack definitely deserves more members, and I bet they'll be stirring the site up here before long! <3

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.
His children are welcome in any and all of his threads!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-11-2017, 10:14 PM
Member of the season: *Grumbles at Fox for stealing my nomination* FenBen
Why they deserve it: Ever since joining they have been really active with their threads and posts!

Character of the season: Regulus
Why they deserve it: Seeing him trying to pick back up his quiet pack has been interesting to read. Plus the feels, and helping poor Fable in his spar. xD

Thread of the season: TBA
Why they deserve it: TBA

Duo of the season: Lark & Lillianna
Why they deserve it: I just love all the tension from the whole family around them, their threads are always a good read. It's a lot of fun to see Lark with more emotion!

Pack of the season: TBA
Why they deserve it: TBA

My focus needs more focus.

Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
04-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Member of the season: Evelyn
Why they deserve it: Even through a hectic life as a new mom with a growing baby boy, you stick it out for us and keep posting. I appreciate your hard work and your dedication to the site, even when times get so tough for you in your real life.

Character of the season: Justice
Why they deserve it: This kid has been taking the initiative since she's returned home, and I foresee great things in her future. She's already been a hoot to read since her return :D

Thread of the season: Sadly I'll have to leave this'n blank. :[ I haven't read enough to have any nominees in mind.
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Faite and Fortune
Why they deserve it: For one, I get a kick out of the names. They're close as sisters, and bonded by blood, not to mention leadership. I'm also very pleased with how far they've both come (as the one that adopted them both out.), and with how active they are. Keep up the good work, guys!

Pack of the season: Abaven
Why they deserve it: It's one of the longest standing packs on the site, by now, and it's just kept trucking. Been quiet from time to time, but it's never died, not once, since Bass created it. It's always had fun threads to read, and plenty of drama to enjoy (or pull your hair out at, depending on what perspective you're viewing it from :P) over the years.
[Image: T8yHvja.png]

Okami

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-12-2017, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2017, 01:46 AM by Dragon.)
Member of the season: Fenben!
Why they deserve it: Fen's been pretty active, and their chars are pretty interesting to see owo

Character of the season: Tyranis!
Why they deserve it: he's been one very active kid in Abaven, that's for sure.

Thread of the season: Must take place in Summer Year 7
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Faite x Fortune
Why they deserve it: I like how the pair works together as alphas, and their bond as "sisters" so to speak is pretty rad. Love their threads <3

Pack of the season: Crew
Why they deserve it: Chaos has a pretty interesting concept for a pack, and even more so I like how the pack works and definitely has some potential!
Art||Plotter

Arrow is allowed to crash her threads, regardless of the tag

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
04-19-2017, 11:03 AM
Member of the season: Asena
Why they deserve it: They've really been working their butt off with plot ideas, it seems like every time I come on they have something new up

Character of the season: Pyralis
Why they deserve it: She's a super entertaining character and I love her interactions with Amon and the rest of the Abraxas brood

Thread of the season: Must take place in Summer Year 7
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Why they deserve it: I can tell a lot of love went into making this pack and I think it's very well thought out and entertaining pack with a really well thought out culture that really encourages players to post

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-23-2017, 10:37 AM
Member of the season: Luns (aka. Lunarcat7)
Why they deserve it: Vary interesting characters and has been vary active lately. I like to read the threads that their characters are in.

Character of the season: Regulus
Why they deserve it: It is awesome to see him back in the game and getting his pack back in action. He is able to balance his rank perfectly, but still able to show his love to his family. He is also personally overseeing both Laisren and Fable in spars to help them along in their training.

Thread of the season: Burst & Bloom
Why they deserve it: I love seeing the interaction between Bass and Tyranis, especially since the boy strives to be in a higher rank someday. Ty is absorbed with learning what he can from Bass and it's nice to read about Bass teaching him things.

Duo of the season: Ganta & Rosa
Why they deserve it: Because they are so darn cute together!!

Pack of the season: Celestial
Why they deserve it: One of the older packs on the site and I honestly feel that Bri has done a fantastic job with it. The detail that is put in the pack page and on how to obtain ranks is vary helpful. I think it has also been through a lot since I joined the site and deserves a big ol' Shout out!
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Naamah

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
04-23-2017, 11:14 AM
Member of the season: All of them. ( ;) )
Why they deserve it: Because you guys are awesome and active and you make Ardent what it is! You've all been so nice and welcoming, the environment here is warm and friendly, and I feel as though I have been here for years even though it has only been a few months. You are all amazing writers with very unique styles and I am super excited to be a part of your characters' development and history!!!

Character of the season: Pyralis
Why they deserve it: She is super active and interesting and I have taken to shamelessly stalking her posts whenever I see her in the recent threads, which is a lot! <3

Thread of the season: We can light it up!
Why they deserve it: I may be a bit biased, but I think the sight of Amon being playful is amazing, and that maybe Naamah has super powers or something. To see something so *cough* "innocent" as Amon playing and racing around with another wolf is awesome. He is usually so composed, I am very grateful to have seen the lighter side of this behemoth!

Duo of the season: I don't know enough pairs to actually just pick one lol
Why they deserve it: <33333

Pack of the season: ---
Why they deserve it: Will have to see more of them haha!
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-23-2017, 02:52 PM
Member of the season: Luns
Why they deserve it: Luns has been super active lately (I see alll the posts xD) especially with Pyralis and then branching out with all her chars to the different packs has been awesome.

Character of the season: Chaos
Why they deserve it: I've seen allllll the posts from Chaos lately and all of them have been interesting to read, especially ones where he pisses off all the other alphas xD

Thread of the season: We can light it up
Why they deserve it: Very fun thread to read - it's been interesting seeing them both goof off and lighten up a bit.

Duo of the season: Amon & Naamah
Why they deserve it: Honestly their interactions have been very fun to read and they make an adorable giant couple

Why they deserve it: I know it was a sudden thing for Tea to get Crew, but she's done amazing job with it so far between setting up events and getting the pack in gear. I look forward to seeing the pack thrive.