Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
07-09-2017, 07:15 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2017, 07:17 AM by Shrapnel.)
LIRIM JULY POSTING CONTEST

So in lieu of the current posting contest I've decided to hold one specifically for Lirim to kick the pack into gear for a bit! No you don't have to be as intense about it as the current posting contest, but the same amount of enthusiasm would be more than appreciated! This will be a monthly thing from now on to help bolster your efforts to be active within the pack.

So what are the rewards? The top poster by midnight (ardent time) at the end of the month will get their choice of one art piece from me (manip, digital art, chibi, ect). The person who comes in second will get an avatar! But wait, there's more! The reward can be for any character your currently have active on the site! New members are welcome to join as well, just ask me for the okay once a joining thread is underway (or finished) and I've given you consent for you to begin posting your character as a part of Lirim.

Just with this code below with your posts from July 1st - july 31st and may the odds be in your favor! (Be sure to post here with the account that is currently within Lirim or else you may be disqualified.)

Code:
<a href=urlhere>Post #</a>

Bonus: If you start a pack training thread (hunting, healing, fighting, gathering, or even something fun like tag) then you'll get a free avatar! (and Faite's favor.)
[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-09-2017, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2017, 08:25 AM by Frostbite.)
Post #1- Fishing in the dark (post #5)
Post #2- Time for Action (Pack Hunt)
Post #3- Let's Get it Started (hunt training)
Post #4- Ocean Breathes Salty (post #2)
Post #5- Fishing in the dark (post #7)
Post #6- Ocean Breathes Salty (post #4)
Post #7- Fishing in the dark (post #9)
Post #8- Million Dollar Houses (post #4)
Post #9- Fishing in the dark (post #11)
Post #10- I'm for You! (post #2)
Post #11- Let's get it started (Post #4)

For my two avatars I'd like one current character and one future character done.
1. Frostbite- Stash
2. Frost's future Daughter- Stash (if that's okay since she's currently not active and not even a twinkle in her parents eyes yet)