Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-27-2018, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2018, 12:44 PM by Serene.)
Hello!

I'm interested in finding more people to thread with and converse with others about making some possible plots. I've created this character Serene with little to no interactions with the outside world growing up, so she would basically be a blank slate. With a generic 'good girl' personality as her base, she is otherwise a fresh box of Plato waiting to be molded into something magnificent. This is where you come in!

Things we're looking for;

• Friends, either long term or brief acquaintances.
  • Stat threads ~ Looking for healing threads mostly, but will participate in anything but fighting atm.
  • Meeting pack members/Alphas ~ Though she won't be joining any in the near future, it would be nice to get a feel about which pack she could most blend with.
  • Potential dark encounters/influences ~ that being said, do be gentle with the newbie... but like go ahead and throw some shade over her too. She may be a goodie goodie right now, but I never said that had to stick...
  • Additional Plot ideas ~ Already got an idea not listed? Already have a plot and think she might fit in? Want to suggest something completely insane and totally wild? Do it. I dare you.

Current Threads

1. Picture Perfect with Malleus.
  2. Lost in A Sea of Green with Daemon.
  3. A New Light with Torin.
  4. One Fish, Two Fish with Xander.
  5. Woodland Sprite with Lydia.
  6. The Time Has Come with Xander and Vivienne.

Completed Threads

1. Among the Lilacs and Lilies with Branch.

Notable Threads

1. Spring Fling Event, Small accessory

Inverno

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-27-2018, 08:07 AM
-shoves Branch forward.- You had interests in rping with him? And potential pack member if she likes the pack he’s trying to build?
[Image: YhOwDpX.png]

Daemon I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
03-27-2018, 08:28 AM
I have Daemon and Samael which are both trying for a pack. Daemon is dark, and Sam is more of a gentleman with some darker tendencies.

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-27-2018, 08:42 AM
Blue -> Yes! I do remember asking about him. I would love to thread with him. Where is he currently? Would you like to throw up a thread or should I?

Asena -> Oooo I like the looks of them. A thread with either of them would be really interesting. Which one would you like first? Any particular place?

Inverno

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-27-2018, 08:50 AM
He’s in the south and I’m headed to work now for the rest of the day so if you don’t mind making one that would be great!!
[Image: YhOwDpX.png]

Daemon I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
03-27-2018, 09:29 AM
How bout daemon :3 And it doesn't matter where he travels alot right now

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-27-2018, 09:32 AM
Blue -> Here you go!

Asena -> Sounds good to me, does down in the south work for you? And would you like to start it or shall I? C:

Daemon I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
03-27-2018, 09:37 AM
Works for me and could u I have to go to a prenatal appointment in just a few minutes

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-27-2018, 08:37 PM
Asena -> Short, but here it is!

Nura

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
03-27-2018, 09:11 PM
I'd love to toss Torin or Nabis at her. Tor's quiet and awkward but mostly nice so they might hit it off... Nabis is Daemon's brother and tbh not that nice so it's up to you if you'd want to thread with him.

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-28-2018, 06:56 AM
lolaf -> since I already have a thread with his brother, we can either hold off with Nabis and start one with Torin, or we can ask to toss Nabis in with his brother? Two birds one stone? Up to you!

Xander

gems
size
build
player
03-28-2018, 01:27 PM
~Xander could be a friend, and in the future could be more~
~Also Xander can be anywhere~

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-28-2018, 01:40 PM
Bear -> sounds good to me! Would you like to start it or shall I? And do you mind if we keep it to the south?

Nabis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
03-28-2018, 01:44 PM
A thread with Torin sounds good for me. I can toss up a thread for them tonight once I'm free but if you wanna make one before then feel free.
[Image: hzzdmFq.png]
Nabis can seem like a nice or friendly wolf but he is manipulative and has a particular desire to claim females as his own. Thread at your own risk. His brother Daemon is allowed to crash any of his threads regardless of rating.

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-28-2018, 01:55 PM
Lolaf -> I'll be a little busy studying tonight, so let's plan on you making it. If I get the chance, I'll try to type it up. ^^

Xander

gems
size
build
player
03-28-2018, 03:48 PM
(03-28-2018, 01:40 PM)Serene Wrote: Bear -> sounds good to me! Would you like to start it or shall I? And do you mind if we keep it to the south?

Ill make, on in the south!~Bear~

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-31-2018, 06:45 PM
Lolaf -> Want me to make that Torin thread? (unless you made it and i is blind)

Bear -> Same to you, would you like me to toss up a thread for us? (unless I missed it)

Nabis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
04-01-2018, 01:46 PM
If you wouldn't mind making it, I got swamped kinda suddenly sorry.
[Image: hzzdmFq.png]
Nabis can seem like a nice or friendly wolf but he is manipulative and has a particular desire to claim females as his own. Thread at your own risk. His brother Daemon is allowed to crash any of his threads regardless of rating.

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-01-2018, 02:06 PM
Please do Serene

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-01-2018, 04:46 PM
Lolaf -> Short, but here you go for Torin!