Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
04-05-2023, 12:25 AM

It was early morning when Charlie and his companions set off for the Soul Sand Cove – the beach territory of the Armada. The boy liked the dark sand, how it felt beneath his pads, though the terrain could prove a bit difficult to navigate. But that was why the yearling liked to come here. Moving through the sand was a workout on its own to get through as, in the softest parts between the water and mainland, he sunk into it and really had to work his body to keep at a steady pace. Charlie liked the challenge though, especially as he wore the harness-like brace his mother left him, getting used to wearing the piece. It was… strange. Strange to think that he was old enough to wear it at all. It was a tad loose, considering he still had growing to do, but… he was glad to wear it. It reminded him that Zee would always be with them in spirit. Yorrick had originally been making his way alongside Charlie but the tidepools ended up being too tempting and the fisher had taken a detour to get himself a snack. Once he noticed Charlie chuckled, turning and approaching the firmer, moist sand to where his companion was waiting. Overhead he heard Silveris’ cry, though he didn’t pay attention to its meaning this time: That someone was approaching. He was in the Armada… it wasn’t like he was in danger here.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Gossamer

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (270)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
04-08-2023, 10:51 AM

Gossamer mostly patrolled along the first light point but as spring moved into the north she opted to shift her schedule to a few full territory patrols. It was nice to see the trees budding and the warmer weather finally moving in. Around her birds were chirping and in the distance she could hear the steady crash of waves on the shore. Gossamer moved down into the cove, strolling along the black sand as seagulls scattered before her. She hadn't gone too far when she spied one of her younger siblings, Charlton.

She shifted her course and trotted toward him. "Hello Charlie, are you enjoying your morning stroll? Has your training been going well?" He'd been at her meeting and she thought he showed a lot of promise. Gossamer hadn't heard if any mentors had been assigned yet but she was sure a number of wolves would give some time to train the younger ones here and there.

Charlton

Armada
Warrior

Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
06-04-2023, 09:46 PM

Still, he probably could have listened to his companion a little better. His head turned at the voice of his older sister, a grin appearing on his face as he recognized Gossamer. “Hey Gossy!” He greeted. It had been a little bit since they last had a chance to interact, but that was okay. He had enjoyed the training session she had held, even if it was all a bit new to him at the time. “I am. It was nice to come to the ocean again.” He liked it here. The sound of the water was soothing, though he still preferred the woods where he and their father had their first lesson together. He grinned a little as he answered her next point.

“I think it has! Dad and I have been working on making me a mace, and I’ve been working on building muscle and response training each day with my companions. Hazel even had me help her take care of some troublemakers in the market on a patrol.” He had been happy to help and keep the Armada safe. “How have things been going for you, Gossy? You must be pretty busy being a Lieutenant of the Armada and all.” He actually wasn’t entirely sure what all went into the rank… or any of their ranks really. He was behind in that regard, but he was going to make up time to become the best he could be for the Armada and his family!

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Gossamer

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (270)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
06-17-2023, 09:38 AM

Gossamer listened politely, trying to match her siblings pace as they walked. It was wild how quickly they were growing up and she lamented not being more present in their younger days. As a child it felt like time dragged on, days lasted forever and now that she was older the days just slipped right by her, running past her paws like the tide sweeping up the beach.

Charlton explained that his training was going well and that he had even helped with market security. Gossamer grinned. "Oh? I would love to hear more about this. What sort of trouble makers? I'm sure you did the Armada proud."

He asked how things had been for her and she fell silent, debating on how best to answer. Gossamer still wasn't comfortable discussing her haunting by Pyralis for fear it would make her seem crazy. Then there was her feelings toward Dagrún and the confusing mess of trying to decide what to do with all that. "Well, its going pretty well. I haven't done as much with warrior training as I'd like since I've been recovering from that bear attack but I did have a wonderful visit with Ethne. We're still in a neutral position with that pack but trade opportunities are promising."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Never too late for siblings to bond Soul Sand Cove 12:25 AM, 04-05-2023 06:19 AM, 09-25-2023