Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
07-12-2023, 08:04 AM
It had been a while since she decided to leave Elysium. And yet here she was stalling. There was no way she would run along after Kuroki, she couldn't make it seem like she was desperate. Even if he'd tease her later on such things. Easier to deny.

She had been lingering around the north. It was familiar, but she knew Oki was nearby. It seemed all of her siblings had moved on in their life, just as she had expected. It was the way of life. She wondered if they had the same struggles as she did. Emotional weakness was not something easy for her to admit to. Maybe something her family instilled on her, or maybe just something she did to herself.

She did smell the air and grounds around her as she walked the familiar pines, she knew he was nearby. Either out on a stroll himself, or just occupying the neighboring lands. Still she kept her place, and maybe one of these days she'd have the courage to bump into him. She'd have to before he and his band moved on.

"Onyx"
Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
10-25-2023, 12:10 PM

If Oki didn't know better, he would have thought Onyx liked him. For someone who made it pretty clear she didn't like folks and wanted to be left alone, how come she came around so often? All sneaky about it too, kinda coy, like she just so happened to be passing through. He weren't buying it and was more than willing to use her unspoken affection for him as a stick to poke her with. Fun times were to be had.

"Onnie~" He called, trotting along with all the grace of a cat cornering something that didn't have the sense to flee. Or the ability to. The pale blue of her form stood out so starkly amongst the trees it was easy to find her, easier to narrow in despite the don't fuck with me vibe she always gave off.

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Onyx

Hemlock
Paladin

Expert Fighter (188)

Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
11-12-2023, 09:29 AM
Actress.. not the best term to label her as. But it was easy for her not to look excited as Kuroki had found her. Excited was a little too far of emotion, but she was happy she didn't have to actually go hunt him down. If only he knew how desperate she truly was. Maybe one day he would find out.

That probably un-unique rbf as always as her head turned slightly to face him. A roll in her eyes to the nickname he called out to her. Of course she liked it, in a way it made her feel special to him. She wouldn't show that though. She had to keep the narrative that he was annoying to her. "It seems you always find a way around me when I think you're gone forever." More sentimental than her tone let out. Oki may have been the wolf knowing her most at this point, which may have been odd considering their few and far between meetings. She had been gone from Elysium for quite sometime. Oki had more of a stronger scent relatable to a pack. And she wondered what had changed with him. Last she had met of him, but unknown to her, he was about to be a father to a number of kids.

"Onyx"
Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
11-12-2023, 12:26 PM
"M'like a bad stink." He beamed, all teeth and dark eyes shining with mirth. "Can't get ridda me even if you try, which I noticed you ain't really doin' that." Which naturally made him intolerably smug, something she ought to get used to if she wasn't already.

Beyond the banter and attempts to get under her skin, it was nice to see her again. Onyx felt like a ghost sometimes, here for a while then gone the next. Like a strong northern gale would sweep her away, send her off to the far reaches of north Boreas before they ran into each other again. And there was a thrill in that, the unknown and the anticipation. Knowing she'd missed him too, though she'd never say it aloud or even to herself, made him feel good, you know? He was loved plenty, never went a night without being content with his lot. He wasn't a schemer or a reacher, the sky wasn't the limit when he knew folks like that just forgot about what they already had. The value in it, you know?

He stepped closer, all up in her grill as he looked down at her. He had about five inches on her height and was intent to rub it in a little, shoulders square and head held high. Leaning in, he was fully aware and expected that she might swat his muzzle away. He knew she wasn't one for having her personal space intruded on, but he was also one for pushing boundaries in a playful way, mostly. He meant no harm and she knew that.

"Would it melt your icy heart to know I missed ya?"

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Modesty Becomes You Sparse Pines 08:04 AM, 07-12-2023 03:13 AM, 02-13-2024