gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
08-14-2023, 08:14 AM
Venom’s white gloved paws carried her over the red stained rocks of the territory. The moonlight that filtered down over her and the lands desaturated everything and left it in a light blue glow. Her midnight patrol had only just started, this was a comforting habit that she had no intention of dropping. Making certain her borders were secure and everything was quiet. There was never anything of interest between herself and Valhalla lands, they were always just as quiet as Ashen and she could be assured the borders would not be assaulted. Certainly not by Valhalla, and with a pack in the way not from foreign intruders.

This was always the most enjoyable part of the patrol, and would have been the most surprising if something had been amiss. Venom continued onward, her mind wandering lightly as she transitioned from the border between themselves and their neighbor to unclaimed territory.

"Venom"

[Image: ven-sig.png]

Kitsune

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
08-20-2023, 03:32 PM
Kitsune wasn't as nocturnal as her mother, but she still liked the night. She was feeling restless and despite reaching for sleep, found it beyond her grasp. After lying there a while, she climbed to her paws. Stretching before heading out into pack lands. If there was one thing she could rely on, it was her mother being awake at this hour.

Looking for the company of her beloved parent, she trotted along the border. Searching for her scent, and picking it up by the Valhalla border. She followed it around to the next border, and found the dark form of her mother there. She trotted up to the older wolf, and then matched her pace. "Its a lovely evening, Empress" She said, flashing her mother a smile

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
08-21-2023, 07:19 AM
Not everyone in the pack could be nocturnal as the white marked members were. Knowing Kitsune could take the morning patrols and watch over Ashen during the daylight hours was quite the comfort to the Empress. They were never without eyes on the borders, no matter who was awake and who might be sleeping.

Her Daimyo found her this night as the lands opened up to unclaimed territories beyond the border. Kitsune finding her at such an hour was unusual in itself, but she would never complain about her daughter’s companionship. Venom offered a little nod and smile in return as the young woman matched her pace trotting along the pathways. "And even more lovely with you.” She returned, unable to keep herself from a quick nuzzle to Kit’s cheek as they walked.

"Venom"

Kitsune

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

08-27-2023, 03:13 PM
She smiled at her mother's affection, leaning into it for a moment, and returning it with a gentle touch of her muzzle to her mother's cheek. After that, she fell in beside her mother. Running the patrol with her. Simply enjoying the company of the Empress. It was likely true that after her dad's abandonment of her, she was even more affectionate and protective of Venom. She was the one who stayed. The one who wouldn't abandon them. After a moment of silence, she spoke. Keeping her voice soft to match the gentle night.

"How are things with you, mum?" She asked. She knew she needed to spend more time with her siblings. Time seemed to keep escaping her, and she got caught up in her own problems so easily. But she needed to do better. perhaps she could organise a training with her younger siblings…

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

08-27-2023, 06:06 PM
There was one thing Venom would never do, and that was let go of any of her babies. She couldn’t imagine doing what Hattori had done that day, leaving the family that they had created together. No matter what happened Venom would always be there for her family. They were the most important thing, they were the reason she upheld the position she was in. She reveled in sweet Kitsune’s affections, all the reward in the world that she needed for the efforts that she put in every day.

Kit returned her affection and asked after her dear ol’ mom as they walked in the night time. "Quite good, things are coming together for your sister’s wedding.” Venom answered easily enough as they went down the pathways. "I’ve just been thinking about everything. The Empire, our relations with the other packs.. Our future.” She commented almost whistfully.

"Venom"

Kitsune

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

08-27-2023, 06:12 PM
The Empress filled the conversation much better than the sleepy Princess had managed, and she smiled as she listened to her mother's voice. The sound accompanied by the gentle, rhythmic beating of their paws. She was excited for her sister's wedding, even if the mention reminded her of Iho with a pang. But she was happy for her sister.

The conversion took a deeper turn as her mother revealed more of what was in her mind. "And what did you decide about the Empire, our relations, and our future?" She asked with genuine curiosity. She wanted to hear her mother's thoughts, to be a part of any planning. She knew she hadn't always been the best daughter, but she wanted to be.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

08-28-2023, 05:53 AM
Kitsune hid her problems quite well, and Venom didn't know Kumiho or his relationship with her daughter very well. Not nearly enough to realize the deep hurt that mentioning Ike’s blossoming relationship would cause Kit. Venom tried to open up the conversation to her sleepy daughter’s input, her statement mostly open ended, but Kitsune had a way of turning her words into a question.

"I don’t know that I have decided anything.” She chuckled admittedly. "Avacyn from Elysium was here recently and she told me a few things that I did not know about the goings on in the world and had me wondering if we have recused ourselves too heavily.” She mused softly, not really looking for answers, but it was good to speak her thoughts out loud.

"Venom"

Kitsune

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

08-31-2023, 12:48 AM

Kitsune nodded her head at that, rubbing a sleepy eye as she manoeuvred carefully around a scattering of stones. Her extended claws lightly nipped into the earth beneath her. She didn’t know Avacyn, and she knew she really should get to know the Elysium wolves better. Her sister lived among them now after all. She missed her sister dearly, it felt like it had been so long since she’d seen her.

“If you’d like, I could head out and get some updates on the packs out there?” the little ashen firewolf suggested to her mother. She was eager to make herself useful, and wanted to do what she could for Ashen.

"Kitsune"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

08-31-2023, 04:42 PM
The Empress knew her daughter was going on sleep deprived and she shouldn’t have expected any more out of her than the effort she was given that night. She nodded along tiredly as they meandered over Ashen’s boundaries. Their conversation shifted slightly towards Elysium and Venom could feel the melancholy from her sweet Princess. Both of them missed Iki dearly. Ashen wasn’t nearly the same without their Geisha, but somehow they continued on as strong as possible.

Venom perked her ears when Kitsune spoke again, taking on the full weight of her rank as she offered to scout out the other packs of the world. The Empress was quiet for a moment as she contemplated. There were dangers and enemies out there, and she knew she couldn’t stand it if she sent her daughter out and something happened to her. She was very much a capable adult though, and scouting the lands would do both her and the pack much good.

"You would be doing much good for our pack but…” Venom paused in her words and her steps as she looked down at her beautiful young daughter. "I’d worry about you so.”

"Venom"

Kitsune

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

09-07-2023, 07:58 PM

Her mother didn’t reply right away, and that was okay. She enjoyed the quiet, and the Empress’s presence. She liked these moments. When it was just her and Venom, as if they were the only wolves in the world. She looked back at the dark wolf as she spoke. Her mother's words indicated that it would be a good thing to do, but she worried as well.

“Anything for you, Mumma.” her words were soft, informal, and loving. “I could send my Kite back at regular intervals to check in” she suggested. If her Mother thought it would help the pack, then she wanted to go. She could start with their allies. Check in, and bring back some news, and then make her way around the neutral packs, and scout the borders of those they weren’t friendly with.

"Kitsune"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

09-11-2023, 09:11 AM
They didn’t have to speak to enjoy each other’s company, the silence that fell between them was easy and comfortable. No matter what lay before them Venom would enjoy these moments with her sweet Kitsune. No matter what happened in the future the Empress would be there for her sweet daughter. She could ask anything of her and Venom would be there, and it seemed the inverse remained true as well. Kitsune was willing and eager to do whatever her mother needed.

Of course Venom was worried about her girl, but Kit was a full fledged adult. She was Daimyo, she could handle herself. She was a Klein, she was Venom’s daughter, she was capable. The Mother had to put faith in her daughter and all she knew. Kit answered softly, reassuringly even as she mentioned sending her companion back to check in and Venom nodded in return. "That will do. I have full faith in you, dearest, it's the rest of the world that I hold doubts.” She chuckled softly and nuzzled Kitsune’s cheek once more.

"Venom"

Kitsune

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

09-13-2023, 12:08 AM

Kitsune smiled warmly at that, and leaned into her mothers muzzle, closing her eyes for a moment and remembering what it was like to be a kid. Of course, what Hattori had turned out to be soured those memories a little. But Venom was the parent she loved and cherished, and she returned the affection with a kiss to her mothers cheek. She yawned then, though much of the restlessness had bleed out of her.

Her mother had given her a duty, and she knew that would greatly distract her from her worries about Iho. It was a very welcome distraction. “I’ll head out in a couple days, then. I’m going to head to bed, Mom, unless you need anything from me?” She asked, looking up at the other wolf again.

"Kitsune"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

09-14-2023, 08:24 AM
Kitsune sweetly returned her mother’s affection and if Venom closed her eyes she could almost imagine the girl as a puppy again. Such a time had long been gone and passed, yet she could still reach back and feel the different time. So much had changed since Kit and her siblings had been born that even Venom could hardly believe this was the same life. Everything was always changing, that seemed to be the only guarantee of life.

The girl yawned as their affections ceased and gave Venom pause for a grin. Kit was not meant to be out quite so late, and she had a massive journey ahead of her. In a few days time she would be heading out into the world, and despite her motherly fears Venom was incredibly proud. "That will give you plenty of time to rest up and prepare.” Venom agreed as she leaned in for one more kiss to her daughter’s forehead. "Go sleep. I’ll finish this patrol. When you wake I’ll help start getting you ready.” Venom promised as she dismissed her sleepy child.

"Venom"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. border patrol Redwater Rocks 08:14 AM, 08-14-2023 03:37 AM, 02-13-2024