gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Wynn
08-17-2023, 08:19 PM
Silent was more comfortable than before when it came to being within Armada’s safe borders. Since she was a pup, she had been used to moving to multiple places without staying for a long time. When she met Bronze during her earlier stages of puppyhood, she questioned why her normal was not his normal. Now, as adults, she felt that their versions were more entwined than ever.

Black paws carried her towards Bronze’s den and she slowed to a halt as she came to his entrance. It was a roomy den, big enough for more than a couple of wolves if they chose to live there. Emerald eyes fell upon his sleeping frame and an idea tickled her brain. With a sneaky grin, she stepped in and lowered herself beside him. As she watched his breathing, she silently giggled to herself before she gently nudged his cheek with her cold nose.

Bronze

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (270)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

OverachieverSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantDream WeaverSnake Eyes
08-22-2023, 08:37 AM
His acclimation to pack life had been a slow but steady process. Most wolves would've settled in much sooner but he'd lived a relatively secluded life before he'd joined, and his trust was something that was always earned slowly. Now though he felt even more like this was his home, where he belonged. Bronze hadn't had a single regret since joining, only more and more proof that his choice to stay here was the right one for him.

He'd slept in uncharacteristically late that day, and his sleep was dreamless and restful. Though he'd begun to stir just slightly, Silent's presence alone wasn't enough to wake him up, not until he felt her cold nose on his cheek. He woke up less gracefully than he wanted, flinching briefly before he realized who was in his den with him. Not a stranger, nor an intruder, just his dearest friend. It took but a moment for him to relax, leaning slightly into the contact. "That's one way to wake me up, I suppose."

Silent

Armada
Apprentice

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Wynn
08-29-2023, 06:31 PM
Bronze’s reaction made her sheepishly smile before he leaned into her contact. Her cold nose nuzzled him again as he voiced his point of view regarding waking up. ‘That’s one way to wake me up, I suppose.’ Silent’s smile grew and she chuckled. “I wouldn’t change it unless you asked me,” she truthfully said. If Bronze wanted her to try another tactic, she would without hesitation.

As Bronze woke up more and stretched out his front legs, she leaned her shoulder against his. “Did you have any plans for today?” She watched him with an eager shine in her eyes, drinking in his features as she waited to hear him speak.

Bronze

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (270)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

09-14-2023, 07:18 AM
Bronze remained slightly on edge for a moment as he stirred awake, slowly becoming more relaxed as he became more conscious. Still he was recovering from an unusually deep sleep and was having trouble shaking the grogginess from his mind. That didn't mean he wasn't pleased to see Silent though, and that was clear from the gentle expression he wore as he regarded her, the slightest hint of a smile touching his lips. "No complaints," he reiterated softly.

A yawn fell from his lips as he stretched, leaning into her slightly before pulling away and better orienting himself. "I hadn't thought of it yet. We could find something to do... together," Bronze suggested lightly. Whatever that something was he wasn't completely sure, but just spending time with her sounded like a good plan to him. "What do you think? Maybe a walk through the woods? Or we could go further?"

Silent

Armada
Apprentice

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Wynn
09-15-2023, 08:58 AM
Bronze continued to slow rouse himself, mentally and physically gaining more awareness as the seconds crept by. Silent enjoyed watching him awaken, taking notice of all the smaller details that she never saw before. He took his time, eventually looking at her with sleepy eyes and softly repeating, 'No complaints.' Her chest became warm and she sheepishly grinned, feeling as if no one else had the privilege to see him this way.

His attention began to become more focused as the conversation slowly eased into a topic both were familiar with, giving Silent quiet joy as he spoke in turn. 'I hadn't thought of it yet. We could find something to do...together.' She slowly nodded her head, eyes sparkling with excitement as Bronze gave a few options. 'What do you think? Maybe a walk through the woods? Or we could go further?' "Hmmm," she murmured, thinking about what they could do before she gave her answer. "I would enjoy us going further, if you are up for it," she said, tail flicking beside her from where she lay. "We have gone through every part of the woods since we became pack members...I'd like to see what else there is."

Bronze

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (270)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

10-19-2023, 10:34 AM
He woke up slowly but surely, rousing from a groggy state to something more alert rather quickly. Bronze was the type to sleep rather lightly most of the time so it didn't take him long to adjust to being awake. It was even easier seeing that Silent was ready to spend time with him, something that pleased the slate grey male greatly. He never really sought approval from anyone like that, but since she'd come into his life he'd always wanted hers, for reasons even he didn't quite understand.

She mused over his words, adding that she'd like to go further than just exploring the woods that made up the pack's lands. That sounded like a fine idea to him. "That sounds like a good idea. Have you gone far north of these woods? There's an old dried up riverbed, like there's been a cut taken out of the earth itself. I'm sure it'd be quite a sight." Especially with how quickly winter was coming, surely the lands north of here would already be iced-over.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Baby Mine Mile-High Woods 08:19 PM, 08-17-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024