size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
09-06-2023, 12:20 AM
The meeting has passed and Haydée has something that she needs to do. It warm in the midday sun as she moves behind the falls seeking the entrance to the tunnel system. Bay has been lingering in Ethne lands since she had invited him to stay the night and there is something that she has been meaning to ask him. His joyfully presence has lifted her spirits and made her think that maybe, just maybe, she can be the Leader that her mother sees in her.

Each day since Bay had arrived, the girl has awoken afraid that he will have left in the night and, thankfully, every time she found him, fixing things or doing general stuff around the pack. Now, Hay realizes that she doesn’t want Bay to go and the time for not speaking up has passed. Because, one day, she might wake up and he might not be there.

That fear alone is why she finds herself at the door to his den and now, she swallows back the worry that he will say no to poke her head inside. Softly, she calls out, “Bay? Do you have a moment?” It is around lunchtime and she hopes to catch him puttering around in his den.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Bay

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Poser
09-06-2023, 12:31 AM

Days had come and days had gone. Bay spent his days finding reasons not to leave. Finding excuses. He's helping raise the garden beds, he's helping with planting. He's helping hunt. He's helping fix things, tidy things, do some mending. Really any excuse Bay can find, any excuse Bay can make, he continues to hang around Ethne. Though he worries that he's overstaying and wearing out his welcome. Still, he goes out of his way to be as useful as possible.

It's actually as he's gathering tools to fix the shelves in Hay's den that she finds him. Her head poked around the door, and Bay shoulders the tools and begins considering how to set about the work. A smile spreads across his face, tail wagging furiously. "I always have a moment for you! Or as many moments as you want!" He grins, blue eyes sparkling. He could only hope that she wasn't taking this moment to tell him to leave... oh dear he hoped not. Then again, Bay didn't think she'd do that. Er, hopefully. Maybe he was a little nervous, but it's excited-nervous.

Bay

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Vedia
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

09-06-2023, 12:59 AM
Thankfully, Bay is in his den, gathering tools together to do… something. The smile that spreads across his face has one blooming across her own features and a giggle bubbles out at the way his tail fur suddenly becomes a blur behind him. His words make her giggle again and she quickly moves inside to offer her paws in help him gather anything else he might need. Once he has everything that, Haydée looks to him and slowly begins, “Bay, since you came to Ethne… well, life has been so much better. You have been super helpful and a great member of the pack.” However, he wasn’t a member. Not just yet.

The smile falters but her tail slowly begins to wag behind her as she admits, “I don’t want you to go. In fact, I wake up afraid that might you have already left. So, I am formally going to ask that you do not go.” The smile grows once more and she says, “Bay, I want you to become a full member of Ethne. Will you please stay?” She rushes out the last part because she feels her confidence fading and, if she doesn’t say it now, she never will. Breathing hitches as she waits for his response, afraid that he will say no while secretly hoping that he will say yes.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Bay

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Poser
09-06-2023, 02:48 AM

Bay lit up as the girl spoke. Just seeing her is such a highlight to his days. He likes being around her, he likes being in Haydée's company. She had nice things to say about him, too. Things that made him smile, things that made his tail wag even harder-- if that was even possible. A little tippy-tap to his forepaws, too. The praise means the world to him, makes his heart warm. He is so warm, and she even calls him a member of the pack-- Bay is beaming. Brightly.

When she falters, the concern colors his expression. Nearly holding his breath, he's worried that she's going to ask him to leave. Anxiety. There's anxiety in his system for a moment and then-- oh! Haydée's ask brings relief flooding through him. "Yes!" The word comes out, a rush. He's too excited. He's far too excited. "I didn't know how to ask you, but I was hoping you'd let me stay." Bay smiles, a grin that lights up his entire face. His face, his eyes, grinning. "For as long as you'd like me to, I will stay with you Haydée."

Bay

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Vedia
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

09-06-2023, 03:19 AM
The boy is joy in dog form; from the tip of nose to his very fast-moving tail, Bay simply exudes excitement and happiness. It lifts her heart and gives her the courage to continue on and as soon as she asks him stay, the boy barks back a rushed yes. Green eyes widen as she watches him practically vibrating with excitement and the smile she wears grows in magnitude. He explains he wanted to stay but didn’t know how to ask and Haydée sings a heartfelt, relieved laugh as her own paws tippy-tap the ground.

And she cannot stop herself from dipping down into a play bow. With happiness in her voice, Hay says, “Oh thank goodness! I was so nervous to ask because I was afraid you would say no!” The laugh that follows is aimed at both of their silly worries and she jitters forward slightly before bouncing backward. “Hey, what are you doing anyway? Do you need some help?” She straightens, gazing at the tools he had gathered with curiosity and the girl realizes she just wants to spend time with Bay… no matter what he is doing.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Please, Please, Please! Don't Leave Me! Lazuli Falls 12:20 AM, 09-06-2023 06:45 AM, 02-06-2024