gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Nonbinary
09-17-2023, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2023, 02:29 PM by Auðr. Edited 1 time in total.)
[Home Turf Note: Fenrir's Maw]

It was high time that they started getting to know their compatriots. But well Auðr wasn't exactly a social wolf, they'd been chasing their siblings' shadows for so long they'd neglected to hone that particular skill. It wasn't needed for the gods and so had fallen to the wayside. So they honestly didn't even know where to start. Maybe that was why they were wandering today, paws taking them up the mountain paths, looking for any signs of life. Honestly they weren't fond of this part of the territory their brother had claimed but it seemed there were some who did, or maybe they too were more secluded wolves and would not take as kindly to an intrusion. Luckily for that case Auðr had no intentions of push themselves into situations they weren't wanted. Eventually they would be able to put names to faces for everyone but they were fine taking their time. So they wandered the stone walkways, watching for someone who would probably be amenable to a chat.

”Speech” ’Thought’

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
09-19-2023, 02:20 PM

Today was one of few days that Delphi was not seen on the Stone Steppe or out causing trouble with the Thrall boy. Which one might find strange, but in actuality, it was because Vidarr needed the boy to fix some things up by the Stone Steppe. Put him to work. The Viking King had told her, attempting to be stern, but she could see the lingering smirk on his features. She knew Vidarr enjoyed putting the boy through the motions and out of respect for her adoptive grandfather, the imp of a girl made her way up the pathways of the mountain instead.

Her goal was to end up in her little hidey-hole den that sat deeper down than the other dens. Trying her best to keep it secret from everyone else in the pack, she stuck toward the walls of the pathway and made sure to glance over her shoulder every now and then. A secret couldn't be kept if she had a sibling following her! A bit too caught up in making sure she wasn't being followed, she didn't notice someone else ahead of her. Until it was almost too late, Delphi looked ahead and dug in her heels to come to a skidding halt right in front of Audr. She looks up with her heterochromatic eyes and gives the wolf a devious smirk. "What you doin' in my way for?" Delphi says with a little bit of a laugh, meaning to poke fun instead of being mean.

Auðr

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Beginner Intellectual (10)

Beginner Navigator (10)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Nonbinary
09-23-2023, 02:47 PM

Auðr was used to being the shorter one of the bunch, smaller than their own siblings and apparently now amongst other wolves with statures closer to their siblings than them Auðr was in the minority it seemed. But this wolf? She was downright tiny! The small wolf had her attention behind her and not on their soon to intersect paths. They were curious, deciding to see if the pup managed to notice them before they crossed.  Auðr was on the outer side of the stone path so there was little to worry about there. They were quite close before the girl seemed to realize she was not alone.  Auðr stopped before the child, brows lifting at the words spoken in a friendly tone. ”Åh?” They said, taking a step back so they could better see the girl. ”I was unaware the mountain no longer belonged to my brother, he will be very disappointment.” It was said with the barest hint of a smile, returning the playful tone even though it was also obvious they were still not as comfortable with the common tongue as their brother was. Accent heavy and moulding the words in unique ways.

”Speech” ’Thought’

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

09-24-2023, 07:12 PM

Delphi's eyes narrow quickly. Assessing and sizing up the wolf in front of her. Would they play along or take offense? Her tail flicks as her smirk lingers. Hm, seems they would play along. Good. She was in the mood to be starting some fights. A brow lifts as she takes another step back and tilts her head lightly to the side. They were Vidarr's brother? Interesting. Delphi knew Vidarr had siblings, but she hadn't had the chance to meet them yet. Too busy making her own trouble to be gracious enough to introduce herself. So she decides to play along.

"He hadn't told you the news? Old man and that nag of a healer that follows him around decided to make tracks north of here," Delphi says with a roll of her eyes as if it was no big deal. "He put me in charge 'cause he knew I could handle it," she puffs out her chest and lets out a 'hmph' of a noise to try and appear slightly larger than she was. Which in reality did nothing much, but hey, she could try.

Auðr

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Beginner Intellectual (10)

Beginner Navigator (10)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Nonbinary
10-23-2023, 07:26 PM

Auðr fought back a laugh as the girl puffed herself up. They wanted to know just how far she'd take it. "Ja?" They said doing their best to sound quite serious. "Then I suppose I should introduce myself. I am Auðr Trygg, and ask who it is that now leads my pack." They gave the girl a very serious look, which then darkened slightly. "And when do you wish to go over the bad omen I received from the gods?" They said it like their brother had been expecting that, which was blatantly false. Sure they were the more spiritual of their siblings and they believed in prayer, but no they hadn't gotten an ill portent of any kind. Maybe though shouldn't have been satisfying their curiosity in such a way but well... Auðr never claimed to be a good person.

"Speech" ’Thought’

Auðr's first language is Swedish and they have a heavy accent. Hover over Swedish words for translation.

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

11-08-2023, 12:29 PM

Delphi knew as well as Audr did that she was lying through her teeth, it was the fun of the game that made her continue. With a shit-eating grin on her lips, she continued to stay puffed up as Audr introduced themself to her. It was the last name that had her grin faltering. Ah, okay, maybe the game wasn't so much fun anymore. A brow still raises though as she tilts her nose up with dignity. "Delphi Klein," she says proudly before quickly shrinking backward at the sudden change of Audr's expression. The darkness that lingers there has her concerned. "O-Omen? Gramps didn't say anything about omens," Delphi says as she narrows her eyes. "I can handle it I bet," she tries to be brave even if the thought of an omen sends a chill down her spine.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Communion Fenrir's Maw 04:44 PM, 09-17-2023 05:32 PM, 01-07-2024