gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
09-17-2023, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2023, 05:56 PM by Mojito. Edited 1 time in total.)

Mojito hadn't felt stable in a long time, and he almost didn't know what to do with himself now that he was. Satoru was with him and though certainly not perfect his relationship with his daughter was on the mend, and with Asla at the helm he even felt less worried about his place within the pack. Not that he thought he'd get a free ride, no, if he knew anything about the woman then she'd expect him to live up to his potential and wanted him to, but with her at least he knew he wasn't working with a handicap. It was weird how light he felt right now. He had been struggling with himself and his place in the world for so long that having some of it dealt with left him reeling. He needed to do something to keep himself from feeling restless.

So the little wolf-dog was out seeing what little he could scrounge up in terms of useful herbs. Satira had helped him to identify good locations but the cold of winter had set in properly now and he had little hope he'd find much of use. Still worth the effort, once spring came around he'd make a point of exploring around the pack lands to hopefully start building up his stores once more. He hadn't had a place to store supplies in so long, and the idea brought a smile to his face.

"Speech"

Art by Honrin
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Khranbari

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2023, 12:29 PM
Khranbari was settling quite well into his new promotion.

The newly appointed Raitas slipped from the comforts of his den. Varushka having left earlier that day to do whatever she'd set her mind to. Leaving him to awake alone. Only this time, there was no hatred or hurt residing in the walls of his heart. She was here and that's all that mattered to him. He could continue on without the doubt. No lingering confusion. Khran's new development became something of a fresh insight. Finding himself less mute and chattier. This did not stop his constant patrols of the borders. Marking wherever needed to be renewed.

Today, though, he found paws had wandered t'wards a scent. The aroma wrapped in Valta; yet, it was one he did not know of. Much like Athena, the monochromatic male hadn't met much of the other members. Perhaps it was time to stop living like a hermit and actually introduce who he was to others. That was the point of being in a pack... right?
"Khranbari Chah Fao"

Mojito

Obscura
Vassal

Expert Healer (165)

Expert Fighter (175)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
11-07-2023, 01:16 PM

Mojito scraped some snow away, and squinted at the brown grass he'd unveiled. Still nothing... He wouldn't be surprised if everything worth taking already had been. The little wolf-dog sighed. The crunching of paws on snow and the scent of another wolf pulled his focus and the man spotted a larger man approaching. The scent was vaguely familiar with, he'd often caught it when he'd been near the borders, so this was who had been running patrols as of late then. He considered if he was going to approach or not, ultimately it would be better for him to get along with his pack mates and at the very least he knew he could defend himself if need be, but couldn't blame a man who'd been treated like shit for his own birth his whole life for being cautious. Mojito sighed and decided to flag the man down. "Hey!" He said as he approached the larger man. "I think I've seen you around running patrols some. Any chance you've seen any surviving plants while out and about?" He tried to keep his tone friendly even if he couldn't keep the caution from his expression. Never knew how a stranger would react to an "abomination" like him, y'know like it hadn't been his pure blooded wolf mother who had chosen his father. "I'm Mojito by the way!" No one would ever be able to claim he wasn't at least polite.

"Speech"

Art by Honrin
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Who let the dogs out? Monument Rapids 05:55 PM, 09-17-2023 02:25 PM, 05-29-2024