size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
10-09-2023, 09:20 PM

Of course something like this would happen to her. Dusk was a magnet for trouble, and this was surely trouble. As the young woman crossed the Bifrost that would take her to Boreas, she came face to face with a tiger. A fucking tiger. The path wasn't wide enough for both of them to get by without touching one another in this stretch, so they stared for a moment. It was the cat that growled first, asserting some sort of dominance. With the temper that Dusk had, she growled in return. The cat swiped a paw at her and Dusk returned the favor by slashing it with her cat-o-nine tails, leaving blood dripping from that paw. It infuriated the cat and it pounced, ready for action.

"Dusk Carpathius"

[Image: WlfCSL1.png]

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-09-2023, 09:28 PM

The man was taking a trip back to Auster, wanting to grab a couple things from the ship that he’d seen during his time there with Mika. He had needed to make sure that his mates were safe first, however. With Tan and co back in Norad with Blind, Payday, and Bellatrix Beauregard had set out with Trill. But as they reached the bifrost Trill would sound the alarm for danger. Beauregard didn’t think - he was moving right toward the threat. He would find a girl with quite the unique weapon slashing at a tiger that tried to square up against her. Beau drew his dagger. If the cat sought death, he’d aid the girl! She looked capable, but such a beast was better dead than alive. Beauregard came at its side as it pounced, making sure to stay out of range of the weapon on the girl’s tail as he held the blade towards the beast and kept going. The result? The blade cut through fur and flesh in a long wound as Beauregard passed it. He would hit the earth and spin back towards it. The cat had no chance.

"Speech" 'Thought.'
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Dusk

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (279)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
10-09-2023, 09:35 PM

The fight would have commenced anyway, but now it seemed as though it would be a little easier. A man came from behind and ran forward, slashing at the tiger with a dagger. Not allowing a lull in battle, Dusk dove towards the opposite side, slinging her dexterous tail and cutting into the side of the cat. It yowled and backed towards the water, trying to keep both wolves within its field of vision. Dusk came up beside the striped man, head lowered with a snarl on her face. She moved towards the feline, ready to attack once more. If it chose to run though... she would let it do so.

"Dusk Carpathius"

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

10-09-2023, 09:45 PM
The girl responded to his presence with the tactics of a master, choosing to take her attack to the cat’s other side. The tiger didn’t appreciate that either. Wounded on both sides, now against two wolves, it backed towards the water. But Beau knew a predator that felt trapped was even more dangerous. He kept the dagger gripped in his jaws, tail arched up over his back a bit as the big cat hissed and swatted toward them. Beauregard hopped back, giving it a bit more space. His blue gaze would slip to the girl. If she backed off too, the cat might try and flee. It would certainly be wiser than continuing to fight against them and losing its life. Beauregard let his blue gaze flick back toward the cat and breathed out heavily. One way or another, this fight would be over before long.

"Speech" 'Thought.'
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Dusk

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (279)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
10-09-2023, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2023, 09:51 PM by Dusk. Edited 1 time in total.)

The tiger knew that it was no match for the pair of wolves, it began circling, getting itself closer to land so that it could run into Boreas and away from the two warriors. The man gave the cat room, but Dusk stepped forward, snarling loudly and shaking the blades on her tail, sending them hissing through the air. The feline turned and began to run, kicking up sand in its wake. Dusk followed, snapping at the tiger's heels, teaching it a lesson. Don't fuck with wolves.

After a few paces, the dark lady slowed. She turned, fixing her fiery gaze on the man and gave him a nod. "Thank you," she spoke, her expression shifting to something friendly rather than the vicious snarl that had been on it moments ago.

"Dusk Carpathius"

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

10-09-2023, 10:06 PM

Beauregard might have been more merciful, but the girl’s approach wasn’t necessarily wrong. The cat had been bold enough to challenge her, thinking her easy enough to take on. Beau hated bullies and those who tried to take on weak targets. The cat had learned the hard way that the girl was more of a threat than the striped man was. Trill followed after the dark-furred fae and cat, crying into the air to relay information to Beauregard as he trailed after them on the off chance the cat tried to spin back around. But it didn’t. His fur lay flat and the man wiped the blade clean against his coat before returning it to his sheath.

“My pleasure. Though I’m sure you could have handled the menace on your own by how you carry your weapon.” A gentle smile found its way to Beau’s face. Her scent was familiar. “You are of the Hallows, right? Bellamy has spoken praises of your pack.” He chuckled. “Ah right, and what manners would I have if I had a lady give her name before I shared my own? I am Beauregard Ravenwood, the Artifex of Norad.” With the threat dealt with perhaps he could find out how Bellamy was doing… if the girl knew of course.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Dusk

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (279)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
10-09-2023, 10:29 PM

Returning to where the striped man stood, he gave his name and spoke his assumptions of where she hailed from. Dusk nodded. "Aye, I am Dusk Carpathius, Princess of The Hallows." The young woman gave a nod. "Good to meet you, Beauregard." It seemed as though they would have a little chat and the weather was good enough, so dark haunches folded and Dusk settled into the sand of the land bridge.

"So where are you off to?" She attempted to make pleasant conversation. Had Beauregard met her father? The man seemed decent and Dusk imagined that he and Artorias would get along well.

"Dusk Carpathius"

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

10-15-2023, 11:18 PM

Dusk Carpathius, a princess of the Hallows. So his hunch had been correct. The man let his haunches slip to the sand and he curled his tail around his body. “And you as well, Dusk.” The femme appeared to be about half his age, in between her first birthday and reaching adulthood. Had she been born in his birth pack she would have left for her pilgrimage, just as he had. But the ways of Boreas and Auster were different from those of his homeland. Something that he had needed to remind himself of as he built up Norad alongside his mates. It was a task he was excited for, especially once his beloveds had healed from their injuries. They would do this together.

She would ask where he was off to and Beau blinked. Ah right, he had been on a task before leaping in to aid her. “Ah… Originally I had been on a trek to the North. There is a ship in the furthest reaches of Boreas, encased in ice. I was once part of a pack that lived there. There were a couple things I was hoping to try and bring back with me.” His gaze trailed after the cat, ears flicking back. “However… The increase of boldness in the other predators of Auster is making me question if I should. Norad is still quite new, and well…” He closed his eyes.

“My mates are recovering from injuries, and our only other member right now is a child. I had hoped they would be safe in the lands with our companions, but now I’m feeling like I shouldn’t travel too far from home.” He looked back at Dusk, his expression softening from the serious look he had taken on. “If I might ask, what are you doing out this way? Surely not on an adventure to see how many big cats you can draw to you?” His voice was lighthearted as he jested at her luck. He knew better than that, but if allowed the conversation to remain serious, he would give an opportunity for his anxieties to rise.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. An Austerian Standoff The Bifröst 09:20 PM, 10-09-2023 07:57 AM, 01-30-2024