gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-16-2023, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2023, 11:26 PM by Lotus. Edited 1 time in total.)

It was an early winter’s day that brought Lotus to the Thicket. Despite the turning of the season, the sky had all the markings of a clear blue day. It would be a good day to hunt, to pull his weight and get a little exercise. But first, he needed to find a trail, or catch a scent.

With that in mind, he made his way through the outskirts of the thicket. There was likely plenty of easy, small prey inside. But getting to them from this side of the thicket would only be a pain for such a large wolf. He sat on his hunches, and contemplated his options for a moment. He could look elsewhere, or lay a trap and wait.

"Speech"

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-08-2023, 12:48 PM

Gilgamesh from time to time enjoyed traversing parts of Boreas. It was good to get out every now and then. Refresh his memory and be on the lookout for any new packs that might pop up. This time, he skirted around Valta and Heidinn lands until he was just south of Elysium. There he spies a thicket that is rather large and ominous-looking. Wanting to steer clear of the large thorns, he continues around the area until the figure of a blue wolf sitting down on his haunches catches his attention. Ever curious, the Raid King approaches the boy with a relaxed expression and raised brow. "Something plaguing your mind?" Gil asks casually as he comes to a stop a few feet away.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I've got my day all planned out Rustling Thicket 11:22 PM, 10-16-2023 09:42 AM, 01-05-2024