size
Medium
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Pansexual
10-21-2023, 08:28 AM
[ despite the year she’s spent in this place, Dulla had yet to actually, ya know…visit the beach. which might’ve seemed incredulous to some, but in Dulla’s defence, it’d just always seemed so…unnecessarily risky. why enter such turbulent waters, after all, when there was the very real possibility that she might get swept out to sea? of course, the water’s don’t look turbulent now; rather, they’re lapping calmly at the sand, reaching turpentine claws up the shoreline as though to grasp at her recently cleaned pelt. jumping backward, Medulla eyed the waves with a wary frown. so rarely did she wander the beach that she’d forgotten the tumultuous nature of Poseidon’s domain. as a child she’d been lulled to sleep with his stories, after all; she’s vaguely embarrassed that she forgot.
5-FA97-CF7-4-DDA-4045-8980-ADCF4-A4-C9954

j

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (450)

Master Navigator (354)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
10-21-2023, 08:50 AM

It was fair to say that one could easily find Scald near water. Perhaps it was because he felt the noise of the ocean was relaxing or comforting. Having been near the ocean his whole life so far would do that to someone. So the fact that he was here wasn't surprising. What was surprising was the mood he was in. Coming to the age of two was interesting. He was split between wanting to rip everything apart, but also sleep with everyone he knew, but also he was naturally lazy so having the gumption to do anything was rare.

Instead, he chose to shove the wall of emotions down until he could barely feel them. He wanted a distraction. Something to pull his thoughts away. Being near the water helped. As it lapped at his paws, the sounds of splashing caused him to visibly relax. It wasn't until he caught the scent of someone else did his eyes brighten slightly. Both ears perked as he looked around. There, not far off, a girl. Scald smirks as he approaches. "Appears you're not quite familiar with the water," he comments as he notices her uncertain expression and apprehensive body language.

S C A L D

Medulla

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Pansexual
10-24-2023, 11:40 PM

a strange voice called out to her, drawing her attention from the water at her feet. carnation eyes flitted over the young man approaching over the sand, his pelt a riot of various colours. there was a confidence to his walk, a sure-footedness that suggested he was as familiar with the sea as she was unfamiliar. in addition this, he smelled faintly of salt and brine, alongside a general calamity of wolf scents that Dulla has come to understand to mean one particular thing: pack. ears pricking with interest, she began to scan up and down the beach with open curiosity. we’re they nearby? “i’m afraid so,” Dulla agreed, stepping away from the shoreline. a sheepish smile tugged at her lips, voice laced with irony. “i’ve yet to get my sea legs, it appears.” she let her eyes drift back over the man, quirking an inquisitive brow. “though it seems you don’t have that problem, sir.”

"Speech"

j

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (450)

Master Navigator (354)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
10-31-2023, 10:01 AM
Scald watches as the girl gets to her paws and turns her eyes to him. He notices that she scans the beach before putting her full attention on him. A brow rises in question as he draws closer to her. Albeit a little plain, he didn't mind. Truthfully, Scald admired the ones with natural coats. Perhaps it was a bit of jealousy buried deep since he was the only pup in his litter that had been born with colors adorning his coat. He doesn't let it bother him though, especially now as a pretty girl around his age stands in front of him.

"Ah, it ain't take no time at all to get 'em," Scald humors her with his own cheeky smile as he lifts a paw and waves it at her comment. "Tch, I jus' always been 'round water I s'pose," he comments, adding a shrug of his shoulders to make it seem as if it really wasn't a big deal at all. "I thin' what lots of fellas forget is that the water is somethin' to be respected, not feared," it is then that his heterochromatic gaze turns to the water that watches lazily along the shore. He sees his reflection and hers as the waves rush up to meet them. He really was familiar with the water so much so that he hardly thought twice about it anymore.

RAISE A LIL' HELL

Medulla

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Pansexual
11-19-2023, 12:41 AM

“i appreciate that,” Dulla muses, a note of admiration in her tone. “i’ve never looked at it that way.” she finds she likes this boy, likes his colourful pelt and lilting accent, likes the cheeky gleam to his eye and the certainty with which he carries himself. meeting his gaze too long makes her feel a little hot, like she’s got a schoolgirl crush. “so you grew up around here, then?” she misses the familiarity of it, of knowing a place so intimately that navigating it seems as easy as breathing. it’s one of the many things she had to give up when she…left home. yeah, that’s a nice way of putting it.

"Speech"

j

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Why is pirating so addictive? Ye get hooked Sea's Plain 08:28 AM, 10-21-2023 04:53 PM, 02-08-2024