Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Navigator (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
10-21-2023, 11:16 PM

After talking with her dad, karaka realised the entire world had opened up to her. She had reached her first year of age, and she needed to go out and explore the world. Leaving behind everything she knew was no easy feat, and she worried about her dad. He had told her where to find her, and perhaps she would find her own way to that pack. Eventually.

For now, she had a whole world to explore. So she left the Red Forest where she had been born, and ventured abroad. She was immediately lost, and there was a lot of trepidation to be found with that realisation. But adventure awaited the bold, so bold she would be.

She found herself at the top of a cliff overlooking the ocean. There were paths down, but they looked difficult to navigate. She wasn’t sure if it would be worth the effort to head down there.

"Speech"

[Image: PZuet8y.png]

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
10-23-2023, 03:19 AM
Absinth had been bold today- venturing out away from the Sephiran designated area she was supposed to remain available in. Who could blame her? It was so dreadfully boring. All she’d had to do was take on assorted smaller predators and run into strangers; which was all fine and dandy if not for the fact that it was all the same setting. The same old Sound.

She had been returning, following the paths up and over the cliffs when something orange caught her eye. Fucking orange? Aresenn, did you know about this shit? How many colors of the damn rainbow were all these freaks? She couldn’t help but feel so underdressed with her own monochromatic coat. Cursing her parents with a spiteful lash of her tail Absinth approached the stranger; only she was surprised to see a wolf younger than she who was about to cross into adulthood. Well, that just made this an interesting little meeting, didn’t it? She would clear her throat and present a smirk to the other girl, a teasing tone tumbling out from her maw. “Oh, you are so pretty. And fuck me side ways- are those horns?” It really was astonishing. Absinth had seen red, purple, blue, magenta, and now orange. What was in the water?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Karaka

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
10-23-2023, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2023, 09:48 PM by Karaka. Edited 1 time in total.)
Raka leaned a little more forward. Looking out over the cliff at the great expense of ocean, and any other piece of the world she could see. Truly, the world beyond the forest she had been raised in was so vast. So easy to get lost in. How ignored the butterflies in her stomach, and jumped a little when a voice broke the silence around her.

She turned, a smile already on her maw as she was met with a dark coated woman a little shorter than herself. The motion shook the little gem that hung from her horns. "Thanks, wow, you have very pretty eyes" She said with a genuine smile. Compliment for compliment. "Well… yes, they are" She added with a soft laugh, we're horns unusual?

"Speech"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
10-23-2023, 02:45 PM
Absinth was greeted with a smile, the girl much bigger than she and so much more pleasant. Both in appearance and in manner. Her eyes like bright blue rhinestones, her face an asymmetrical mess of beauty- golden symbols catching her attention for a moment before she was pulled back to the eyes of this ethereal girl. Absinth was in awe, oh most definitely, but she shook off the stun and drew a bit closer- in a non-threatening manner of course. “You ever heard that saying, the eyes are the windows to the soul? If I had to say what your soul looks like- yeah… heaven- if there is one. Got a name?” She purred in marvel, eyes flitting up  to those horns, tinged blue, and the charm that dangled- danced for attention. Maybe she didn’t have a name, maybe she had a series of noises not found on earth that were supposed to be a name? Would her ears fall off if she heard it?

She had quite the hobby of noting every detail of these strange looking wolves- for there had been none so unique in her homeland; that land of gray and brown and white and black and nothing else. “Is that normal around these parts? I’ve been meeting some interesting looking folks, but horns is batshit.” Absinth wasn’t aware of how vulgar she may have sounded- and even if she had been there wasn’t much she was willing to do about it. “Where does a lovely creature like you come from? I’m a fucking toad standing next to you.” Damn. Absinth stood squarely in front of the other girl, a grin peeling her inky lips apart and she nearly began to count every spot and speckle the chick had on her.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Karaka

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
10-23-2023, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2023, 09:50 PM by Karaka. Edited 2 times in total.)

Raka knew she was a sheltered girl. She had met few people outside of her immediate family, and certainly she had never received a compliment like that one. This stranger weaved words together like strands of coloured string, and turned them into something wonderful. "I… wow… thank you." She said, her smile growing. "My dad also says the eyes are a window to the soul. The first day mine opened, he gave me this" She said, jingling her horns lightly so the little blue stone danced again. It was one of her most prized possessions. "I'm Karaka, but you can call me Raka. All my friends do." Or they would, once she started to explore a little more and make some. Starting with this wonderful monochromatic woman before her.

She giggled when the stranger called her horns 'batshit' she couldn't help herself. Here she was, marveling at the others way with words when that tumbled free. "I'm not sure, actually. I'm doing a little travelling" She explained. Which didn't exactly explain how sheltered her life had been. Hopefully she could leave that part out. She blinked in surprise when the wolf called herself a toad. "You don't really believe that, do you? Your stunning"

"Speech"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

10-23-2023, 04:11 PM

She wasn’t really the type to keep showering others with compliments, but this girl was such a sight it was hard not to run her mouth. “Oh you’re very welcome.” She tilted her head to the side in observation of the stone; the short history of how she came into possession of it passed from Karaka’s lips to her eager charcoal ears. How touching. “Mmm, Well Raka- I’d love to be friends, but sorry to say I’m not really pleasant usually. Sharp tongue and all that.” Absinth sighed and turned her head a bit, a playful side-eye reigning over her features. Would that be taken well? She hadn’t said it in an eerie manner, but the girl seemed so soft there was no telling what would distress her. They probably wouldn’t meet again, and even if they did the differences between them were so great. Whatever impression Absinth made here likely would not matter in the long run.

So she was a young traveler. With a father at least, and a happy upbringing judging by the carefree attitude. She was kind. But strangely, Absinth did not feel the usual skin-crawling puzzlement. She chalked it up to the girl being so young. Not that there was a massive age difference or anything between them. “Sweet words. Maybe I believe it, maybe I don’t; either way- Best not venture here Raka.” Absinth moved forward to peer out over the edge of the cliff, her eyes sweeping the paths and anything else she could make out. “Here there be monsters.” Perhaps as a favor for the visual blessing she could offer a good warning to the other girl. It would be an awful shame if she ran into Sephiran somewhere down there.  

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Karaka

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
10-23-2023, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2023, 09:50 PM by Karaka. Edited 1 time in total.)

The stranger's words were met with another smile, one that rippled across the waves of her orange cheeks. "Well, I suppose we all have our quirks. It only makes sense that someone who weaves words as beautifully as you can would know how to twist them up in knots, too." She said lightly. She hadn't found this wolf unpleasant yet, but her lack of experience didn't give her a true idea of the range unpleasantness could fall under.

She tilted her head ever so slightly to the side, regarding the stranger with curiosity and surprise. She seemed to be trying to warn her off. The area, or just herself? There was something so worldly about this wolf. Raka professed a deep desire to get to know her a little better. She wondered what stories this wolf would have to tell. Surely one that would warrant a gem to mark the occasion.

She had just started out on her journey, and she wouldn't get very far if she shied away from every little bump in the road. "Are you trying to get rid of me already? You haven't even told me your name" She said, her voice light, teasing. No, she didn't really believe in monsters.

"Speech"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

10-23-2023, 05:47 PM
Karaka considered her tongue a quirk. She even complimented it. Absinth wasn’t sure if that kind of thinking was going to be beneficial to the girl as she aged, but it was appreciated as face-value praise. Naivety could only be solved with experience, after all. “Such flattery. Thanks. I get my tongue from my father, his own little gift to me- I suppose.” Just like Raka’s stone hanging from those magnificent horns.. Though if only the silver-tongue she got from Setekh was merely a blessing. It had come with far too much baggage.

“Get rid of you? I doubt you’ll ever disappear from my memory.” A dramatic tone, but one that oozes playful honesty if you were playing close enough attention. Who would ever forget a face, or an entire body, like that? You’d have to hit her over the head and pray she’d lose the imagery of this meeting. A coal tail lashed against the winter breeze up on the cliffs- and she decided giving her name would be harmless enough. “My name is Absinth. Weaver of words.” A snicker, a flash of ivory teeth, returning Raka’s own teasing tone. “Unfortunately I am not just steering you away, they’ll eat you up down there.” Now her voice gave way to true caution, flashing the other girl with a serious gaze. She would most definitely end up a quick one-time toy, which would mean death, or a favorite- who could not leave. Absinth wasn’t about to divulge all of that information to Karaka though; she’d prefer if she didn’t end up seeing her current company battered and bruised just as Aurelia was. But she wasn't going to do much else to stop it either if Raka did not heed her words.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Karaka

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
10-23-2023, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2023, 09:52 PM by Karaka. Edited 3 times in total.)

Karaka snickered softly at that, appreciating the word play. The woman's way with words was pleasant. "You don't think he'll want it back some time?" She mused, playing along. The pretty dark toned wolf was complimenting her again. Perhaps she should have expected it by now. But she'd never been called memorable before now, and the flattery was going straight to her head. "You've left quite an impression, too." She promised.

Absinth, weaver of words. She finally had a name to mark to the occasion. She wanted to find a stone. Something black with streaks of silver that danced in the light. Something to mark this moment, this wolf she had met. "A fitting name" She said warmly. Her tone was like her coat, rays of sunlight. Something about this wolf inspired Kara to be bold, to be memorable. To take a plunge she might otherwise have shied from. She flashed the other woman a smile. So innocent, dimpled and sweet. "How about a kiss to place beside my memory of you?" She'd never been kissed before, and she didn't know what kind of wolf she liked, but she certainly felt like she wished to be like this wolf.

"They? Who are they?" She asked, pairing behind Absinth as if she could sneak a peek at whatever she spoke of. "Wolf-eaters of some sort?" Were there bears below? She appreciated the warning.

"Speech"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

10-23-2023, 07:26 PM
Absinth made a noise similar to a giggle, but deeper and a touch more rugged. “Believe me, he’s got plenty left. I’m a small fraction of his charm.” While it was true, it was not so much charm as it was manipulation. The notion that she’d taken anything from her father was amusing to say the least, he had so much more left. Personality, insanity, knowledge- take your pick. No answer was the wrong one. The monochromatic fae smirked at the promise she would be remembered, wondering if this interaction would remain one that was only positive in the mind of the other girl, or if it would be tainted- just as Absinth herself was. She’d do little to sway the odds in either direction other than her whims right now. The same dallying she had told Aresenn of, which was the extent of her mingling with the kind thus far.

’A fitting name.’ Oh how true that was. The name coming from the plant absinthe, a mildly toxic little thing smelling of sage. Absinthe was the new, appealing term for it, otherwise the archaic wormwood wasn’t exactly a name she’d have liked to be called.  But before she said any of that, Karaka surprised her. And Absinth did so love surprises. A delightful, yet wicked grin spreading across her lips. Sweet girl. “Fancy my tongue that much?” Absinth’s tone was soft, a trickle of flirtation entering her voice. Emeralds notably gleaming amusement; she wondered if she should indulge Raka.. let her savor this fleeting memory while they were still here. Ah, so tempting.

But before she could decide Karaka turned their back to the topic of the danger Absinth was warning her of. “A group of heathens. Committing atrocities, and all manner of horrible things. To put it bluntly.” A vague deterrent she was sure Karaka would take to heart. Hopefully. But Absinth would say no more as she came to a decision, approaching the orange girl with purposefully slow steps; she'd whisper an array of audacious words. “I’ll give you a choice. Turn and give me your cheek, or don’t.” She was shorter by a handful of inches but it hardly stopped her as she balanced on her toes, and craned her neck to place a kiss on Raka’s lips, or cheek- the choice was hers, as Absinth's eyes closed just before she made contact. What illusion did the other girl want to leave with? Absinth was having a great time pretending she was not also one of the wolves she'd just warned the horned girl about- and usually she hated to pretend. However... leaving Karaka with a little more than a memory- so tantalizing.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Karaka

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
10-23-2023, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2023, 09:53 PM by Karaka. Edited 1 time in total.)

The rugged giggle caught and held Rakas attention. There was something very appealing about the sound, about Absinth in general. Perhaps she might not have thought so if she'd met her earlier. Before her father had kicked her out into the world and she'd realised how fragile normality was. Before she'd decided to take risks, and discover the world for herself.

Despite starting it, Absinth's words caused heat to flood her cheeks, painting red across her features in a stroke that complimented the orange of her coat. Instead of backing down however, she grinned. Embarrassed, but pleased with herself. Daring was the word of the day. "It is a rather clever tongue" She agreed… and had she really said that outloud?

Her warning of what waited beneath the sound was met with the first sign of concern on Rakas face. A little crinkling of her brows. She'd never met a group of wolves that could be considered heathens. She might be out here to try new experiences, but maybe that one was one better avoided. She didn't have a chance to voice any thoughts about that, because the monochrome wolf was approaching. Her steps dainty as she pulled on the distance between them. Her heart started to pick up in her chest, and that had nothing to do with fear. Her choice. Cheek, or lips. Well, she was here to be during, wasn't she? She wanted this experience. She closed her eyes, facing Absinth face on as she met the kiss. Her cheeks were so warm at this point that they felt like little suns in her flesh. And then it was over, and all Raka could think was how regretful she was that she couldn't savour it a little longer. "That answered that question." She blurted out, and blushed all the way to her roots.

"Speech"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

10-24-2023, 03:38 PM
The kiss was soft and sweet, but fleeting. Absinth had been kissed before- it wasn’t anything new. But god she could enjoy it. Why wouldn’t she? A pretty girl, a nice view, no obligations. Heavenly. Though she didn’t fancy going any further with the younger girl, that was reserved for something a little more… honest. As she stepped back away from Raka, a smirk was present across her maw- tongue swiping out to lick her lips. It was rewarding to see the embarrassment spreading all across the orange girl's face- she could practically see her blush past her fur.

Absinth truly did hope that Karaka would never run into Sephiran or the rest of his cult, and that included her too. The entire exchange had been an innocent enough one, despite the brief romantics- though the monochrome girl knew well she’d be doing anyone any favors letting this go on too long. Raka had been some good entertainment, and a sweet reprieve from the cruelty of the world; and yadda yadda- other soft sentiments. “And raised many more, I hope.” A grin, coy and full of charisma. Absinth sighed lightly, attempting to rub her shoulder into Raka’s as she stepped past her. “I do have to leave you to your travels now.. remember me well Karaka.” She listened for any last words of the horned girl before she departed back from where she came from- not willing to break Raka’s image of her by heading back down where she belonged, the place of monsters. Of course, she’d have to circle back later but it wasn’t too bad of a price to pay.

[Exit Absinth]

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Karaka

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
10-24-2023, 03:57 PM
"Many" Raka agreed easily. Would kissing a boy be just as breathtaking? When Absinth brushed her shoulder against Rakas, she fancied herself half in love with the silver tongued stranger already. She wanted to be just as bold, clever, and charismatic as Absinth was.

"I'm sorry to see you go" She said with true regret, knowing the other woman had indulged her by filling her request. If she really had to go, then Raka wouldn't keep her. But she wasn't sure anyone would live up to the image Absinth had built in her mind already. Well, this had certainly been something! She stayed to watch Absinth go, wondering if their paths would ever cross again

-exit-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Here goes The Polar Sound 11:16 PM, 10-21-2023 03:11 AM, 02-13-2024