gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
10-26-2023, 01:22 PM

One step after the other. From snow to muddied dirt to gentle growing grass. The further south he traveled, the warmer the air became. No longer did grey clouds linger low and threaten to unleash another dusting of that icy cold bull shit. Being born and growing up on a dormant volcano would make one accustomed to warmer temperatures. The rigidity of cold that embraced his new home was one part he did not like so much. Which is to say why one might find the man farther from home than normal. As of late, he had kept close to Insomnia's borders. Both to support Medusa and to heal. His legs were finally capable of holding his weight - especially now that he had lost a considerable amount of it from lack of eating.

He wasn't bothered by it though. His bulk would return eventually. For now, he would enjoy the lightweight feeling as he loped through the different terrains. With no particular location in mind, he decided to take a break once he had gotten past the dangerous passthrough of the deluge. Emerging from the underground ravine after getting a drink of water and rinsing the dirt from his coat, he looks about the vast prairie. Grass up to his knees flutters in the gentle wind that promised Spring would be on its way soon. Already, herds of bison and antelope milled about, grazing until they were content.

Finding a rather large, flat rock, Ghoul hopped up and plopped himself down. Stretching out all of his limbs in a rather unceremonious appearance, he leaned back and relaxed. He was in no rush and wanted to enjoy the quiet. Listening to the woosh of the wind and grunt of the buffalo, he closed his eyes for a moment to relish in the feeling of exhaustion and freedom.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. send me back on my way Algoma Prairie 01:22 PM, 10-26-2023 05:55 PM, 01-29-2024