Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
10-26-2023, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2023, 04:53 PM by Ruby. Edited 1 time in total.)
She crawled across the ridge with a hefty sigh. She was done exploring for now. Certain that req was nearby. Ruby had been more interested in settling down these days. What had become of her she wasnt quiet sure. Still she hoped req had been fruitful. If not she already was devising a plan. Perhaps he should try to infilrate a pack. See what it was all about.

She knew she was putting him at risk doing that. However she had made some ties. It was also possible that pup had gotten her into more trouble. At least her name was still a well kept secret. She grumbled laying down in the dirt.

Reqouis

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
10-26-2023, 04:58 PM
The ghost had eagerly awaited his mothers return. Though lately hed been feeling distant. A want to be free he could calll it himself. Ruby had done a lot for him, but also he gave so much of himself away. During their time apart the albino had learned to enjoy his own company even he outtings with supposed pack wolves that his mother hated.

When she lay down on the dirt he approached cautiously. Staring over her ruffled pelt. "Did something happen?" he asked softly. His voice feeling foreign even to him. Yet ruby had explained rather well she hated it when he was so quiet. Even though it was the world he preferred over noise.

Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
11-17-2023, 08:56 PM
Ruby looked up at her son. My how he’d grown, the only one to actually call her mother and stay by her side. Ruby didn’t really care if that was fair or not. He was hers and she’d damn fight for it if she had to. Yet she let out a breath. "I may have gotten into a tiny bit of trouble." she ventured then relaxed and stood up. Sitting next to him she leaned into the albino’s frame. "I thought a child needed to be taught a lesson. Sure enough the father showed up so I left." she shrugged. "I’m tired of running Req, maybe it’s time I settle down?" it was okay if he didn’t answer this time.

"I scouted a few lands, but wanted to know if you found anything worth while." maybe he’d also been fruitful. Maybe he wanted to leave and she could have the thrill of manipulating him to stay. Yet he owed her a great deal. Saving him from a neglectful birth mother as it was. Though they’d never really spoken much about it.

Reqouis

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
12-02-2023, 09:49 PM
He didn’t move away from her when she pressed against him. Yet the words she spoke so easily alarmed him. If she wanted to stay out of trouble did she really need to be stirring it up. It was as if she wanted to be caught. Req sighed, but she could do what she wanted this was his mother after all. He thought for a moment surprised that she wanted to, what had she said, settle down somewhere. What with him. Req was beginning to have his doubts.

"North? There’s mines there that could be easy to hide in." he suggested softly. Well that’s what she wanted wasn’t it, but somehow he felt the want to leave. What tied him to her? Did he need to look after her every need. He just didn’t see a point in serving her and the benefits of her company was questionable now at best.

Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
12-02-2023, 09:59 PM
North huh, she supposed she could head that way. Ruby thought about it, some mines. She thought she remembered where those were. She sank into him then rose herself and took a few steps away turning her body to the wind. "Guess I’ll go north then." she closed her eyes and took a deep breath in then out. How’d things turn out like this she didn’t know but she did want some more blood under her teeth mildly wondering if there was someone else she could take from this world.

"You can come, or not. I don’t really care." she shrugged even though that was a lie. Though then she started to move, not looking back to him. He’d be an adult soon enough and it was natural that she didn’t need to care for him. Loneliness was a funny thing though and she was struggling with the idea that she’d miss him. To the north shed go.

-exit-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Change in plans? Fossil Ridge 04:53 PM, 10-26-2023 05:37 AM, 05-01-2024