gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Kaili
10-26-2023, 06:27 PM

Somehow the woman had found herself back to the island she had originally found when she first stumbled upon these lands. This time when she crossed the ocean to the island she was prepared for what was to come. The cold wasn't as shocking and she was stronger now after resting between adventures. Upon getting back on the island, she trotted towards the trees, looking for some of the fruit that littered the ground. She was hungry and needed more energy. Her paws flung sand everywhere until she reached the soft dirt. Following her nose, she found a yellow fruit with a very sweet smell. She nuzzled it and took a bite of it, the flavor exploding in her mouth with juices dripping from her jaws. It was a mango that she was eating and she loved it.

She speaks

Balian

Avalon
Undecided

Expert Fighter (170)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Attack!1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Treat 2019
10-26-2023, 08:36 PM

He trotted around the island, feeling the cool ocean breeze in his mane as his hooves kicked up sand. His monkey companion had taken to hanging out in the trees, and his other companion was flying somewhere around the island. There weren't many wolves here from what he could tell, probably because it was harder for them to get to here. He slowed, lowering his head to nose the softer sands looking for any roots or grasses that he might be able to nibble on. He wasn't too hungry after snacking on some of the sweet fruits he had found here, but fresh grass sounded better. Unfortunately, he wasn't finding much here. Probably nearly time to head back to Avalon to graze.

Snorting some sand into a little dust cloud, he made his way back toward the other side of the island when he spotted a form that looked quite wolf-ish. It wasn't any of his pack mates, so....a stranger? Out here? Braving the cold waters? Interesting. He slowly made his way closer, ears perked forward and eyes watching the wolf. It seemed to be snacking on one of the sweet fruits that had fallen from the tree. "Enjoying the island's bounty, are we, wolf?"

"Speech"

Polaris

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Kaili
10-26-2023, 08:59 PM
So engrossed in eating the delicious fruit, Polaris was startled by the voice of yet another creature. She jumped out of what felt like her skin and looked in front of her, only to have to look up to see who was speaking. What a large creature. There weren't any horses from where she was from, but she had seen plenty of deer. They were in the same family... right?

Swallowing her mouthful of fruit, she offered the enormous creature a smile. "Yes, it is quite delicious. Have you tried it before?" She figured it was better to make friends with such a large creature than not to. He was quite a sight to see. Tall, beautiful shades of brown, black, and white with golden eyes. His hair was majestic almost. It made her wish she had hair like his. Still, she wondered what he was because he certainly wasn't a deer.

"She Speaks"

Balian

Avalon
Undecided

Expert Fighter (170)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Attack!1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Treat 2019
10-26-2023, 09:39 PM
He nodded. "Yes, mangoes are pretty good when they're ripe. I've been trying to grow some in Avalon, but I don't think I have it quite right yet." He snorted softly, rolling his shoulders to a shrug. "Truth be told, I am probably not that good of a gardener." Facts. He was a watchman. He guarded Avalon's herds and protected them from would-be thieves. Or tried to, anyway. He hadn't been able to when the viking raiders came and stole some of the sheep that he'd grown so fond of, but there was nothing he could do about it now. He just hoped they were alive and well, or at the very least, put out quickly.

He returned his focus back to the she-wolf, curious about her and what she was doing on the island. "By the way, what brought you out to this side of the island? The water was no easy feat, I'm sure. It's cold, even for me." He was a strong swimmer, sure. He was a creature born and raised in the deserts and mountains, so he was well suited to the western part of Boreas. The island, while it wasn't ever going to be his permanent cup of tea, was nice to visit once in a while. The soft sands beneath his hooves. The wind in his mane. The sound of the ocean always to one side. The sweet fruits that grew on the trees, and the sounds of the sea birds were all things he enjoyed.

"Speech"

Polaris

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Kaili
10-27-2023, 06:38 AM
Ah, so mango was the name of the fruit she was savoring. Interesting, she would have to put that in the back of her mind to remember for the next time she ate one. The woman licked her lips, attempting to get all the sweet juices off of her mouth and sat on her butt. She would regret sitting in the sand in such a way later on, but for now it gave her a better view of the large man. What was Avalon? And he wasn't a gardener? She figured gardening was no easy feat, being responsible for something else to be alive was most difficult.

"What is Avalon?" She asked, curiosity tinged throughout the question. That's all her mind could focus on at the moment. Was it a pack? But this creature wasn't a wolf so it couldn't be a pack per say. Maybe it was a herd! Deer lived in herds so why would whatever he was not do it either. She felt confident that that was what the answer was and smiled at herself, not realizing she was smiling on the outside as well.

When he asked what brought her to the island Polaris frowned for just a moment. It had seemed like a nice private place but every time she was here, someone ended up coming to see her. "Well, I thought its location would mean it was relatively private but every time I'm doing something I find myself running into other creatures here. You're the third person I've meet here." She told the brute. She wished she would be able to get some time to herself here, but alas it seemed she was meant to see people instead.

"She Speaks"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. 1,2,3 GO Silver Island 06:27 PM, 10-26-2023 12:59 PM, 07-16-2024